Clumsy and Getting Hurt- Jimin

BTS Imagines and Scenarios *Taking Requests!*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin and you decided to take a weekend vacation to a lake house to get away from the hussle and bussle of the city. The cabin you rented was a two story house with a carpeted staircase, the first morning there you were a little hazy when you you decided to go down stairs to make breakfast for the two of you.

As you walked down stairs, it felt as if there was plastic on the bottom of your foot and the next step you took your foot went flying and your body went followed. Landing halfway down the stairs you bounced the rest of the way down. Laying at the bottom of the stairs you checked to make sure you didn't break anything. You could hear Jimin’s footsteps come running from the bedroom, he look over the railing.

“Jagi! Are you okay?” He asked worried, he rushed down the stairs to help you.

“Yeah, I should be fine.” You said trying to get up by yourself, “I’m definitely going to be sore though.”

“Don’t move, I’ll take you back to the bed” He suggested, grabbing your arm and placing it around his neck then wrapping his arm around your shoulders and the other under your knees. He lifted you up with ease bridal style all the way back up and to the bed. “Does anything hurt? Do you need pain medication?”

“I’m sore but I should be fine for now.” you smiled at him to reassure him you were just fine.

“Well, even if it doesn’t hurt I can kiss it better.” He winks at you with a smile.

You pointed to your cheek wanting him to kis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter