The Baby Talk- Jungkook

BTS Imagines and Scenarios *Taking Requests!*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook and you were sitting at the kitchen table with your laptops out. You two were going over your finances for the month, trying to get your bills and rent paid off. When jungkook let out a sigh. You looked up at him from your screen.

 

“What’s wrong hun?” you gulped, knowing you over spent for the month.

 

“I’m trying to figure out why we got charged $400,” he wouldn't look at you. “I’ll have to call the back tomorrow to dispute this, it doesn't add up.”

 

“It actually does,” you mad a guilty but cute face, knowing he would be able to be angry at you for very long.

 

He looked up at you confused, with a little bit of anger, tilting his head to the left but when he took a good look at you his expression softened. He rested his elbows on the table interlocking his fingers and placing his chin on his thumbs waiting for you to explain yourself.

 

“So the other week,” you spoke slowly trying to find the best way to confront him about the situation. “I was at the market and you know how I can't resist cute things, right?” You smile light heartedly hoping he would crack a little. His expression didn't change though. “I found this store with a lot of cute things in it and the lady was extremely persuasive.”

 

“You know you're suppose to call me when you're buys luxury and not necessity items. What did you end up buy?” He finally spoke.

 

“A hanbok,” you spoke softl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter