|two

Hold Me Tight

After 10 minutes of walking, all of you finally arrived in front of the burger joint you usually eat at. 

Jeno walked towards the glass door and pulled it open. "After you." he gestured, making you smile. The boy has always been a gentleman and that's one of the reasons why you loved him so much. 

"Thank you." you said to him as you made your way in. The rest of the boys followed behind you.

As soon as you guys stepped in, you were greeted by the delicious and mouthwatering smell of burgers and fries.

"Whoaa smells like heaven here." Jisung said, rubbing his belly. "I'm starving."

"I'm totally getting my regular." Chenle said as he gulped. 

"Alright, it's on me today." Jeno walked up beside you and announced.

"Hell yeah!" Jisung exclaimed.

"That's my boy." Jaemin clapped as he walked up to the register. 

You giggled as you watched the boys line up to order their food. 

"Thanks oppa." you said and looked up to Jeno. "You're the sweetest." 

The boy smiled and put his arms around your shoulders. 

 

*

 

The dining table was packed with burger wrapers and empty soda cans. All of you were so hungry that you finished your food within 10 minutes, except for Renjun. He was still enjoying his burger. 

"Hyung, you're so slow." Jisung commented.

"Let him enjoy his meal Jisung-ah." Mark said to the younger boy. 

Renjun pointed at Mark and gave him a thumbs up, indicating that he agreed with him.

Donghyuck slowly reached out his arm across the table to Renjun's burger basket, only to have the boy noticed it right away and smacked his hand.

"Ya!" Renjun glared.

"Ow! That hurt!" Donghyuck protested. 

"What do you think you're doing?!"

"Sorry. Just wanted your fries." Donghyuck pouted. 

"Ya, you guys are so childish." Chenle blurted out as he sipped on his fanta. 

"Look who's talking." Donghyuck glared at him. 

You couldn't help but to chuckle at the scene in front of you. All of them weren't that much younger than you but they acted like 10 year olds most of the time when they're together. Jeno shook his head as he watched his friends and turned his gaze towards you.

"Why am I even friends with them." he mumbled underneath his breath. 

You giggled. "They're so cute." 

"I'm cuter." Jeno pouted.

"Mhm. You are." you smiled warmly. 

"Aigoooo I'm so full." Renjun said as he rubbed his stuffed belly. 

"Finally." Jisung sighed.

"Ya, I was just trying to enjoy my food."

"Uh-huh, eating a burger for almost two hours." he rolled his eyes.

"Ya that's an exaggeration." Renjun glared.

"You guys, cut it off." Mark said as he leaned back into his seat and scrolled through his phone. 

"Ah, I'm gonna wash my hands real quick." you said to Jeno.

The boy scooted over to the left, making way for you to exit the booth. 

You walked towards the back of the dining room and stopped in front of the giant mirror with hand sinks attached to it. You turned the faucet open and let the warm water run through your palms. Your thoughts wandered for a while and as you finished up. Being with Jeno made you realize how being surrounded by the people you loved and truly loved you were the only thing you needed. You looked at your reflection in front of you one last time while you fixed your uniform and dusted off your skirt. 

After fixing your hair, you turned around and were about to make your way to the corner when you abruptly bumped into something. 

"Oh- I'm sorry." you stepped back and bowed slightly. 

"I'm sorry." a voice said.

You suddenly felt a slight pang in your heart as you heard the familiar voice. You looked up to meet the person's gaze, only to have both of your eyes widened in instant. 

"L-lucas?"