The truth

The Mysterious Cub and the Popular Penguin

Mina pov

       We are at our usual hanging out spot since we decide to have fun before we go home.They were being dorky as usual,the 2yeon couple are arguing about the waitress that flirt with jeongyeon,momo was having an eat contest with dahyun while sana is cheering for her girlfriend and jitzu are just eating peacefully.my mind went to a certain girl that catch my eye since the restroom incident.i wonder what she doing right now.her cool aura make me want to know her.

     "Mina yah,are you ok?you been spacing out today." jihyo ask while her girlfriend just nod to what she said. "im fine jihyo unnie.It just that someone have been into my mind recently" the table suddenly quiet and they all look at me with shocked eyes. "nice....look like  the hard to get swan finally fell inlove" i glared at jeongyeon when she said that and she quickly apologised while clinging to nayeon.whipped. 

       After that, everything went back to normal but they still tease me about the whole 'crush' thing.what the hell? I only meet her once,how can i have crush on her. "Guys,let call it a day.We should go home now" we went out the coffee shop  but stop when we suddenly heard a screaming. "You guys heard it? It sound like a boy is screaming for help"  we went to the place where the shout come from and shocked to see that they are five men trying to kidnap a boy. "mina call the police,guys let help the boy!" i nod at jihyo and called the police.After make sure the boy is alone i went to the boy "are you ok little boy?did they hurt you" i ask him while examined his body."im ok,noona" he hugged me .The police have arrived,catch the bad guys and we went to police station to make a report.

        Jeongyeon,nayeon and the boy settle things with the police while the rest of us are in the room. A few minute latter they come in the room. "Annyeoghaseyo,my name is son jimin.Thank you for saving me noona" he bow a little and we said "aww" together because how cute he look. "come sit with noona while waiting for your parent to come" i said to him and patted the empty chair beside me.In the room,there only long table and 10 chair.on my left there are 2yeon couple,at the front jitzu and saida couple while momo sit at the end of the table.

         "well my parent already pass away,noona.I live with my sister now" he said while sit at the empty chair on my right.I widened my eyes when he say that. "oh,im sorry jimin-ah" he just smiled and say that he totally fine with it. For a boy who got kidnapped,i can see that he is very calm. "noona,is there anything else that we have to do? If not,I should went out so i can find a job.Thanks for helping me noona" He about to go out but i hold him. "what do you mean jimin-ah? Dont worry,your sister will come here.You already told your sister's number to the police officer,right? They call your sister and she be here any minute from now" nayeon unnie said while pat jimin head. "but noona,i should get a job before my sister found me" i frowned when he said that.is his sister force him to work? "what do you mean jimin? You shouldnt work in your age.now,be a good boy and sit" i can also see the other confuse stare. "why i cant work at my age? I already 10 years old noona,my sister start working when she 8 years old.I cant just sit here doing nothing.I should help my sister" i can see his determined eyes when he said that. "8 years old? Oh god,your sister is so tough,man" dahyun said that with amusement.but we can just let him go since his sister will come but he look like the one who do what he want to do. 

        "How about this,i will give you a job but promise me you will sit quietly in this room" i dont know what make me say that but i just say what my heart tell me to do which is very unlike me. "mina,you kidding right? What kind of job you want to give him?" nayeon unnie whisper to me and i say to her that I just say it so he dont go anywhere.she just nod while smiling

Chaeyoung pov

       I got really scared when there still no sign of my brother.I was still in my school uniform but i dont wear my black sleeve that i always wear at school,i fold my school sleeve untill my broad shoulder,my tie is loosened,i let my hair fall off my shoulder and i ed two button of my shirt.when i about to search him again,i suddenly received a call. I answer it quickly and relieved that the police find him.I ran to the police station hoping that he dont get beaten up or something.

          I went to the room where the police said he in and shocked to see the 8 popular/rich girls in the room. "noona?" i turn my head,run and sit on my knee to hug him.I cried hard while examine him "oh god,jimin-ahhh..where did you go? Are you ok?Im so sorry that I dont walk you home,my little baby" i hugged him tightly,ignored that there are other girls in the room. "noona,noona.stop crying..im fine,see? There nothing wrong with me" I smiled  and stand up to bow at the girls who save my brother "i would like to say thank you very much for your help,if you guys are not there, i dont know what can happen to him. We will go home now.Thank you very much" 

        I was about to went out the room since it very uncomfortable  to be around them while im looking like but my brother stop me."what it is,jimin-ah?"  he pull me to sit at the other end of the table while he sit beside the angel...i mean...the myoui mina. "its ok chae noona, this noona say that she can give me job! You can go home and sleep noona! Tonight I'll be the one who working!" i got speechless and look at the women who want to give my brother job. "I can explain!..its...its not what you think ok? Jimin-yah...noona only say that so you can wait for your sister here and not walking around in the town at night" she explain to jimin.The other girls just stay quiet.okkkk,i dont know what to feel about this "Jimin,let just go home ok? We have school tomorrow and we have to sleep early" i pull his hand and stand up but the next thing he did make me suprised.

     "What the point of me going home,noona!? You only tugged me to sleep and then you will go out to work again! Its not fair! I already old enough to help you,chae noona!! I dont want to just sleep while knowing that my sister work her off everyday,everynight and every weekend!i...i...i want..to help you noona" For the first time in 18 years he screamed at me but he cried after that that make my heart in pain. oh,jimin...why are you so kind hearted my dear.. At that time i cant hold my tears anymore.i dont care what the girls will think of me,the only think that in my mind is how to make jimin believe that im fine for this whole chaotic routine that i manage to hide from him. "jimin...let talk about this at home,ok? I promise that i will not go to work today.Please,jimin...we talk about this tomorrow" i sat down and wanted to hug him but he went to mina and cry. I can see the girls watch us and i hate it. It make me look like a bad sister. " No,noona! Its not fair! We only have each other in this cruel world,noona! Why you the only one who have a hard life while you pamper me like a king?! I dont like it at all! You even lying to me about your job and studying,noona! We promised to always say the truth and depend on each other back." 

           Speechless.My mind become blank because i never thought that he will say this kind of things.I know he is a smart boy for his age but i kinda hate it when he is too matured. "chae noona...the coffee shop that you work at only open on monday and wednesday, my friend say that he also see you at a barber shop,and other kind of shop.Someone also say that he see you work at the construction site,noona...how could you manage to work alone and expect me to to be fine with it. Tell me the truth chae,noona! Is that the reason why you always hurt or injured your hand or leg.Tell me the truth,noona!" I cry a little and bite my bottom lip to hold my tear to go out any further.  I didnt expect we have to argue about it especially when there someone else that watch us.No one in school know how my life is outside the school and it kill me when they will know it in this kind of way " jmin-yah... I told you the truth when we go home..i..im sorry,ok?.." 

        I hug him so he dont say anything else. Im relieved that he dont push me away like before. "shhh..noona is here....we will talk about this,ok?" we just hug for a few minute untill i hear him snore. "im sorry you guys have to see that. I hope you can forget what you see.Thank you again for your help. Im sorry if we trouble you" I stand up and they also do the same thing. "heyy,its ok..you not troubling us and your brother is very smart and cute." nayeon unnie say while give me her bunny smile. oh god,if her fangirl know this,i will totally dead.but if i think about it im surrounded with ing popular girl. I bow a little and take jimin to let him sleep at my shoulder while i hug him. I quickly went out the police station so they dont say anything else.i hope they just forget about this. 

        I put him at the matress and went to take a quick shower because im late to go to work.I know that i promised to not work but without it,i cannot afford to give him pocket money. I silently walk out and dont forget to check wether he is sleeping or not.After make sure he is asleep,i went out to go to work like usual but before i go inside the store,someone tap my shoulder.

"im sorry but arent you supposed to sleep with your brother now?" i froze when i see the person who say that.