Life is hell

The Mysterious Cub and the Popular Penguin

Chaeyoung pov

I feel so sore right now.Every inch of my body is hurt like hell. its ok chaeyoung! You have to stay strong for your brother.you can do this,chae! Just a little more and you can escape this madness. "noona? Why you wake up so early? Its only 5 in the morning,lets go to sleep noona." jimin come out from our small bedroom.The boy rub her sleepy eyes while walk to me and pull me to our bedroom. "aigoo my brother,its ok.I cant sleep and went out to drink some water.you just go to sleep and i wake you up when its time to go to school ok?" i kissed his forehead and lay him on our matress in the bedroom.The bedroom is small,nothing special in it just a matress and a small table where we share space to do our homework but usually i let jimin use the table while i do it on the floor. It become our daily routine where jimin will wake up when i just came home,i just hope he didnt notice because i will go to work at 2/3 in the morning and come home 2 hour later without him knowing.

   The alarm clock wake me up eventhough i just have a little amount of sleep.I become 'imune' of it that i dont feel sleepy at all.I go take shower and wake jimin so he can get ready for school.Our only breakfast is some water and sandwich,sometime we only drink water and i feel bad about it because i cannot give proper food for my brother but being a smart and lovely brother,he always told me that he is fine with it because he know how our condition are.

    "noona,lets go!" i went back to reality when jimin call my name.I hurried went out,not bother to lock the door because there nothing that can be robbed anyway. I always walk my brother to his school since it is near our home and my school is 5 minute away from his school. Eventhough I always hear the student from his school mock him about being clingy and childish with me,he just ignored it and said that he can do what he want and those word dont effect him.Im so glad that i got a sibling like him and i swear to god that i will take good care of him and always give the best for him even if it will make my life bad.

     "jimin,be a good and smart student ok? Dont pressure yourself and if anyone bullying you,make sure to not make things worse and be strong,ok? I love you little kid." i hugged him and i hold myself from kissing his forehead because i dont want his friend to  mock him about it. After we said goodbye,i went to my school and quickly drop my smiley face and change it to a cold one.That is me.Out of the school im a bubbly,friendly girl who can be friend with anyone but in the school im cold,not friendly at all,nerd but not too nerd and always alone.I dont care though,because i dont have time to make friends.

      "yo weirdo! Come here you !"  uugghh cant these girl leave me alone. this week i have 5 part time straight and i dont want to take any work holiday just because i get beaten up by some stupid morron. I run away from them for goddamn how long but they still dont have any thought on stop chasing me. "like seriously? Why the hell they still chasing me for? They have like the whole school day to bully me but they still want to chase me right now?" i sighed and went to the nearest restroom but hell i was wrong when they start to slam my face on the mirror.

        I just stay quiet when they start to provoke me,not because im scared but i dont want things to get worse and i never speak in this school unless i have any presentation. I heard someone slam the toilet door and the girls who bullied me got shock,i went to the sink and wash my face.The girl help me by scaring the girls and after i wash my face i see the most prettiest girl that i have ever seen.damn,she's hot. I hide my feeling with my poker face, said thanks to her and went out. I went to my class and apologised to the teacher for being late.Im lucky that she just let me in without question but along the way to my sit,my classmate whisper bad things about me as usual. I sit and sigh. that girl that save me,she's myoui mina right? Tsk,being popular really have the benefit that make the bullies become coward less than 5 second. i just shruged the thought and hear what the teacher teach so i dont get kicked out of school.

    *ring* the school bell ring and I quickly went out my class.why the hell the teacher suddenly have tuition,they should informed us early.My class end late and it mean that my brother have to wait for me more than an hour.His school is always end 30 minute early than my school and i dont want him to wait for me. I ran to his school and i was shocked that there is no sign of my brother. I ask the student and luckily one of the student saw my brother already walk away 30 minute ago.I thanks him and went to our home.along the way i buy some bread so we can eat it.

        "Jimin? Im sorry that i didnt walk you home...i have tuition..I bought you some bread,so you can eat it" I put the bread on the kitchen,and went in the room but there no jimin. "jimin? Where are you?" i went out panickly since it never happen to me before. oh my god jimin,please be save,please be safe. I search for my brother for more than 2 hours,I went to police station to make a report one hour ago but I still have no call from them.Im worry as hell because it already 7 pm

 Jimin pov

 look like noona have something to do in her school.great! Finally i can do something for her.I went home and change my school uniform to t-shirt.noona dont know that i actually know her secret but i really hope that she will stop being strong infront of me and be honest with her problem.

Flashback-1 year ago

I stirred from my sleep and open my eyes when i heard the shower was on.From the bedroom,if the door is open,i can already see the kitchen,at the left there is a bathroom and i can see that chaeyoung noona went out from the bedroom while wearing some revealing cloth.she went out quietly but she dont know that im already awake.where is she going in the middle of the night?

      From that day,i always wake up at that time everyday to see the same thing.I denied it everytime and dont want to think bad about my sister but when she come home,she always cried silently,her body is weak and there a few bite on her neck.At first,i dont know what that is but there some senior who did 'it' come to school with the same bite and people call it hickey and at that time i cried.Chaeyoung noona has always become my mom,dad,sister and  best friend.She always there for me since i was a baby,our parent die after mom gave birth to me because of car accident and that make my sister become totally protactive over me.But one thing that i realised now is i never see her cry or complaint about anything,she always happy and think positive about everything.Even when she have to go to extra work everyday,she never let me help her and that why at school i dont make friend so i dont get bad influence from them and i want to spend my time more with my sister,i become a nerd so atleast i can help my sister by studying hard and have a nice job so she can live freely.When people ask me who is my idol and hero,my answer is alway the same:my sister,she is  everything for me.I love her dearly and want the best for her but she never  fully let me in her heart.What i mean is,eventhough we are very very close siblings It always about me,so that why when i was 9 y.old,i start questioning her about what her doing and what kind of work she does because if not she would never tell me.She thought that it is her job to make sure that my life is at the best,she is the oldest and it is her responsibility to do it.

     So,that is why today i want to get a job and help my sister since i already old enough to help her.I went to every shop and ask them if they want to hire a worker.Unfortunately,there are none.aiisshh,how can chae noona do this.its so hard....no you cant give up jimin!do it for your lovely sister! She do this without complain so why i cant do that to?fighting! i was lost in my thought and i dont know that i went to an empty alley that rarely been use,it is more scary since it almost night and i feel like someone is watching me "hey boy,are you lost?" i jumped in shock when i heard the voice behind me that belong to a big muscle man. "you shouldnt walk alone at this hour especially if you just a tiny little boy." i gulped and the next thing happen so fast that i screamed loudly so that someone can help me.there are five man around me and one of them pull me to a black car. "please,dont,please. I beg you!!my sister will worried about me" i got push in the car and at that moment i regret my decision to walk at the alley. " yahhhh! Let him go!!" I look outside the car and can see 8 girls are trying to stop the man and after a few minute the police come. thank god for helping me.