TWO

I Love You, Stupid!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

VAMPIRE WEEKEND - CAMPUS 

 

*** 

 

"I believe I said I would kill this dark kid if I see him here." Seona slumped beside Jaemin when she arrived to see Haechan sipping his drink, no guilt face. 

"And I never heard that, honey. You gotta pass." It's very much known around their circle that Haechan love to piss Hwang Seona. 

Seona dressed in a pair of loose t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants and sneakers. A rare sight to any of her colleagues, except for Haechan and the other four. 

"Why in the world are you doing that exactly? I'm gonna have my mind being bamboozled because of your stupid proposal." 

Seona really dislikes the idea of her being acquainted with Haechan in any way possible. Even being a friend of him is such a hassle because everyone think she only get her position in the company because of Haechan's big roles in the company. And the fact that Haechan is annoyingly agreed to the rumors made Seona wanted to put a cross on his body so she can stab him countless of a time. 

Sounds brutal? It definitely is if you know a human as persistent and sky high competitive as Lee Haechan. 

"I can see how your married life would be. I can see pans and wok being thrown through the window everyday." Mark can't help but toss a sarcastic remarks. 

"I still don't understand why. You're that desperate then why don't you hire woman to marry you, instead of making my life a living hell." Seona took her time persuading the stupid Pudu. 

"Why? Every woman want to marry me. You're the only one stupid human to reject my proposal." Haechan naturally counter back. 

"Yaahh!!" 

"WHATTT??!" 

Jeno, Jaemin, Renjun and Mark took a deep breath while continue to eat. Leaving Haechan and Seona squabbling on the side. 

"Can we leave these two? I want to sleep." Jaemin scoffed as Renjun stuffed his mouth with a cake. 

"Do you want to see a murder happen here? I'd rather not." Jeno snort. 

"They're embarassing. Can we leave? Like for real. People are watching." Mark is ready to disown his friends when some people look over their table weirdly. 

"I think you two need

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter