wip2

euh 2.0 [discountined] READ LAST UPDATE!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"This is a cute looking boutique, but what are we doing here?"

"Yeah, weren't we supposed to be at a supermarket?"

Both Kierra and Serena stared at the bold yet minimalistic shop before looking over at their sisters. The quartet were notified by Haeyoon and Jangmi to stop by the place as the pair would meet them there.

"Maybe they wanna go clothes shopping." Melanie mused while Linna cast them with a playful look.

"Let's check it out and wait for them inside."

Serena eyed the place skeptically.

"I dunno. I have a bad feeling about this."

"You have a bad feeling about everything." Melanie remarked.

"I agree with Serena."

Kierra was about to make a getaway, but Linna grabbed the hem of her sister's hoodie to keep her in place.

"C'mon, let's just have fun with this."

Melanie grinned at her sister teasingly while also grabbing the hem of her hoodie, preventing her from escaping.

"Let's see what kinda dresses suit your taste."

Both older women groaned and whined.

"But I don't want to."

"Even if it's for Chaeyoung's birthday party?" A female voice spoke from behind them.

The sisters turned to see Jangmi and Haeyoon, waving at them brightly before each latched onto a pair.

"C'mon. Let's try on some dresses!"

After the conversation with Chaeyoung, both Jangmi and Haeyoon asked the four if they could perform at Lee Chaeyoung's birthday event. The four have met Chaeyoung and were on good terms, so they didn't mind performing at her birthday party. The quartet didn't think they would end up going dress shopping with the pair for the said event.

"Stop fussing with your dress, Yiyeon." Haeyoon mildly scolded her friend before noticing Serena doing the same thing as Kierra.

"You, too, Chaejin."

The group arrived in the lobby of the hotel for Chaeyoung's birthday celebration dressed in similar dresses, but both Kierra and Serena couldn't help to feel slightly uncomfortable in theirs as it was a little more revealing than what they were used to.

"I'm trying, but I'm not used to dresses or dressing up for that matter." Serena huffed as Kierra joined her.

"For reals. Besides, the fabric is a bit sheer than I'm used to."

Both eyed Haeyoon a bit annoyed.

"And these killer heels don't help much either."

"They're not killer heels." Melanie remarked with Linna agreeing.

"They're barely three inches."

Serena and Kierra rolled their eyes.

"Same difference, but y'all like these stuff compared to us."

"And we have to perform in this whole get-up, too."

"But y'all look so great though." Jangmi complimented.

She glanced at herself and the others.

"We all look stunning!" She corrected with a grin.

"Since Haeyoon likes dressing up the most."

"For reals." Both Linna and Melanie concluded with a smile.

On behalf of Haeyoon since she was the one that insisted for them to all go dress shoping, each wore either a figure hugging fully lined navy or pink floral maxi dress with an open lace back and skirt slit along with a minimalist stiletto heels. Jangmi, Melanie, and Linna wore navy while Haeyoon, Kierra, and Serena wore pink. The other guests' outfits varied in designs as did the colors from light shades to dark hues. The only difference between the cousins and the others were them adorning white with floral designs face masks to conceal their identities. They figured it was the best route considering past events.

"Everyone is so dashing." Melanie commented upon seeing everyone else's clothing when the group of friends entered the main hall where the birthday celebration was taking place.

"Anyways, what should we be doing or be looking out for?"

The group moved throughout the area once they entered the building.

"After y'all's performances, you should mingle, stick with each other or with us, enjoy the food, or explore." Haeyoon informed with a smile.

"Or all of the above." Jangmi interjected with a laugh.

"Either way, the most important thing is to let us know if y'all had enough as we don't want a repeat of last time."

The quartet nodded in understanding as Haeyoon spoke again.

"But first, we need to greet the birthday girl before we start your stages."

"Good evening, everyone!" Haeyoon greeted the guests as she played hostess for Chaeyoung's birthday celebration.

Jangmi hung out to the side with the quartet and Chaeyoung.

"Today, we're celebrating a beautiful young woman's birthday, Lee Chaeyoung!"

Haeyoon led the cheers as she motioned for her said friend to join her.

"Thank you, everyone. Thank you, Haeyoon." Chaeyoung thanked her friend and her guests.

"I really appreciate Haeyoon for hosting tonight for me."

Chaeyoung clapped first followed by the rest before speaking again.

"Tonight, we have a special performance by four lovely ladies."

Haeyoon at this time had signal for the quartet to make their way on over to them. Jangmi cheered them on quietly, but excitedly.

"You got this!"

"This year is different and I'm happy to watch them. So please be respectful, mindful, and do enjoy their stages tonight! Thank you!"

Chaeyoung quietly cheered them on as she walked past the four with Haeyoon doing the same.

"Hello, everyone!"

The quartet greeted the crowd as the guests watched them intently, especially a particular table.

"Oh!" Sunoo exclaimed, surprised yet excitedly.

"It's them."

"Them who?" The others questioned.

"Oh. I see." Riki nodded with a knowing smile.

"Ah, true."

Jungwon smiled upon realization.

"It is them."

The other four still seemed clueless, but stayed silent. The cousins lined up side by side as they introduced themselves, starting with Linna, then Melanie, next with Kierra, and Serena being last with their new stage names of different types of flowers before speaking as a group.

"I'm Min Deulle."

"I'm Jin Dallae."

"I'm Geum Janhwa."

"I'm Yang Gwibi."

"And we're, Roseate Bloom."

Just like last time, the four based their names and group name upon a flowery theme as Chaeyoung's birthday was declared as Rose Day.

"So, our first stage will be with Loving You." Kierra announced with a polite smile.

When the song began, Melanie sang first followed by Linna. Serena announced the second song they would be performing.

"The next song will be Talk Talk Talk."

The four got into formation this time around as they would be dancing the full choreography of the song, re-arranged to fit the four of them. Kierra sang first this time around. Their third song was I Got You with Serena starting it out and when the song ended did Chaeyoung and Haeyoon join the quartet. The pair spoke, allowing the quartet to catch their breath and drink water.

"Thank you, Roseate Bloom."

Haeyoon and Chaeyoung clapped excitedly before Haeyoon spoke afterwards.

"Anyways, for Roseate Bloom's next performance of First Kiss, each member will each be passing out colorful roses to y'all!"

Please log in to read the full chapter