Bad Dueling Blood

The Mini Hybe Theft
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sunoo and Jiheon were now standing in the room with the rest of BoyNextDoor.

"Is there something we can help you with?" Woonhak said after seeing the two not sneakily go into the room.

"Yeah, it seems you tried to James Bond yourself into our room, but it didn't work well," Leehan joined in with what Woonhak was saying.

"We're here for two reasons. A. We want to know where you were today during the lunch. You and &team appeared to be missing. And B. What you were doing two days ago when a fire emerged in this exact practice room," Jiheon told the group.

"Oh, I see! So we're like witnesses of a possible crime, said Jaehyun, who looked over at the group, astonished.

"Or are you blaming us as culprits," Sungho chimed in.

"No for that, I assure you," Sunoo told the group.

The group members started to talk amongst themselves. They started to laugh.

"Well, alright. We should probably clarify where we were at during lunch. Us and &team were at the same place. You could say that during the lunch period, we were having bad blood. We had a duel," Taesan mentioned.

"Wait, hold on a minute. Did you guys fight?" Sunoo wanted to hear more about what they had to say.

"Well, when he meant duel, you, in a sense, can believe that we fought but not the way you're probably thinking." Riwoo joined in the conversation.

"Well, what do you mean then," Jiheon asked the group.

"Well, if you must know, for the final game of the so-called hype gathering, our team and &team were pitted against each other in a game of Zip Zap Zop," Leehan told the two.

"Zip Zap Zop. You're talking about the theatre game, right?" Sunoo thought his assumption was correct.

"Correct! You make eye contact with a person, and you say zip. The cycle continues when zip and zap are said. If you zip, zap, or zip someone when it isn't your turn, say the wrong line, or are too late to do so, you're out," Woonhak said. "It was a dreadful game to play. My nerves shot up the roof."

"Yeah, well, let's just say our groups might've got a little too competitive when it came to the game," said Riwoo.

"Yep, we were only supposed to play two games for fun so we could make it on time for lunch. We ended up doing best out of ten because both our teams were stubborn when losing," Sungho mentioned.

"This is true. There was shouting, getting on people's throats, and just lots of sarcastic jokes being made. Bad blood and competitiveness wrecked our groups," Jaehyun revealed.

"Luckily, after the game, we were able to make our differences and have fun with each other. We actually started to like each o

Please log in to read the full chapter