Hybe Breakfast Gathering

The Mini Hybe Theft
Please log in to read the full chapter

COUNTDOWN: FIRST DAY OF INVESTIGATIONS SINCE SUNOO TOLD ENHYPEN IT WOULD TAKE HIM THREE DAYS TO SOLVE ALL CASES.

It was the next day during breakfast time.

Many of the Hybe members were sitting at massive cafeteria-esque tables. The air was filled with the aromas of milk bread, Korean street toast, and tofu and egg in a skillet.

The dining area is wide, with large windows that show a bustling city. It is dark outside, but the city lights give the outside some life.

"Everyone in this dining area, I would like to extremely apologize for any disturbance that a fellow member of my group might've caused you!" It was Jay who actually said this.

Not much was said about this, but murmuring in the dining area got loud.

"Hey, no problem, man. Besides, he said he'd help investigate what happened to my candy bag I brought in last night, which had been suspiciously stolen," Kai said while putting slices of milk bread down his throat.

"He did say that. He seemed awfully serious, too," Beomgyu pointed out.

"You're actually so right," Haerin pointed. "He was looking for alibies for people in my group that weren't in the building all day to see if they stole your candy bag, Kai. He really targeted Danielle."

"Naturally, we were busy with our comeback. I mean, we were seriously working so hard yesterday," Taeyugn mentioned. "So we know we couldn't do it."

"We were, and keeping everybody in check was super hard," Soobin laughed.

Yeonjun approached his TXT members.

"What are you guys talking about?" Yeonjun was curious.

"Just about Sunoo investigating the thefts that have been happening at Hybe," Hanni told Yeonjun.

"I see," Yeonjun sat down at the table.

"Wait, hold up, Kai, haven't you heard that Sunoo has found out two culprits who took your candy stash last night? From the way you are talking, it seems you haven't." The was coming from Jiwon, who started to sit next to Hayoung, who was across from TXT.

"Wait, what are you talking about? Kai said with bewilderment in his eyes.

"Well, the person sitting right next to me would be the cause of some of your candy being stolen." She nudged at Hayoung.

Laughter could be heard coming from the distance.

"It was hilarious. She apparently thought that because the bag was so full and she couldn't find initials, it was to be shared," Nagyung told Kai.

"Well, Kai, it seems like the placement of your candy and how you filled it just screamed please take me, didn't it," Beogmyu joked around.

"It seems your case is about to be solved. You must be relieved, I guess," Taehyun said, knowing the crime itself wasn't anything too serious to begin with.

Hyein could be heard saying, "You said you stole all the candy," as she sat between Soobin and Hanni.

"Actually, I only took 1/3rds. However, the other 2/3rds were taken by a different Pledis group—none other than TWS," Hayoung told Hyein.

Just as she said this, Kyungmin came up. He was chatting to Chaeyoung about something.

"We're so very sorry. It'll never happen again," Kyungmin said while bowing his head respectfully.

Chaeyoung sat down with the rest of the fromis_9 members.

"There is apparently this thing called the Pledis Phenomenon," Chaeyoung told everyone at the table.

"The what?" Soobin said, scratching his head.

Seoyeon, who was walking towards the table, heard what was being talked about and decided to explain it.

"According to Haoyung, it is the idea that when one Pledis group does something, the rest are bound to do it. Now, we and TWS have taken 2/3rds of the candy bag. If her theory is correct, Seventeen is the other culprit that took the last quarter.

Donhoon ends up walking to the table.

"Honestly, we were scared when we first stole some

Please log in to read the full chapter