Chapter 5

Captivated by Yu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Winter's POV

 

 

 

"Goodmorning" Jimin welcomed me early in the morning as we met in the hotel's dining area for breakfast. And for some inexplicable reason, she seemed to radiate an extraordinary brightness, illuminating everything around her. She seemed glowing. 

 

 

"Goodmorning to you too" I responded with a cheerful smile and greeted her warmly.

 

 

"What are you having for breakfast, minjeongie?" She asked.

 

 

Hmm-- wait....WHAT??? 

 

 

MINJEONGIEE??!!

 

 

I glanced up at her and noticed a bratty grin directed at me. I couldn't help but wonder about the sudden calling in nicknames. Yesterday she called me "Winter," and now it's "Minjeongie".

 

 

REALLY?? MINJEONG WITH A "IE"?!?! As in MINJEONGIE???

 

 

"What? Cat got your tongue, Minjeongie?" She started again. She's still wearing that bratty grin with her.

 

 

I still couldn't believe what I just heard. I could only huff in disbelief. 

 

 

"What's with the nickname?" I finally spoke. 

 

 

She turned her head to me when she heard me speak and then smirked. Still pointing on the meals she's gonna eat for breakfast. 

 

 

Okay. Literally what's up with her glowing bright as appearance right now? It doesn't even feel realistic. Did she eat light bulbs?

 

 

"You don't like being called minjeongie? It's cute tho." She's wriggling her eyebrows at me with a smirk on her face.

 

 

Wow ha?

 

 

It's true that it's cute. And I like being called in nicknames but that won't change the fact that I was shocked when she called me that for the first time. 

 

 

It's not like I'm complaining though.....charot!!

 

 

"I know you like it. Crush mo nga ako eh." 

 

 

WHAT THE...

 

 

DID SHE JUST READ MY MIND?

 

 

WHAT'S IN HER WATER WHEN SHE TOOK A BATH? 

 

 

WAS HER SIDE OF THE PILLOW COLD AND HER BED WAS SOFT WHEN SHE SLEPT? 

 

 

WHAT IN THE WORLD WAS HER DREAM ABOUT YESTERDAY THAT SHE HAS THE AUDACITY TO DO THIS TO ME?!?!

 

 

I was about to say something when someone bumped into me hard enough to make me stumble and almost fall. Luckily, Jimin swiftly caught me by the waist with both of her arms, preventing me from hitting the ground.

 

 

I heard the person who bumped into me apologize, but I paid no attention. 

 

 

My focus was entirely on Jimin who was looking at the person who apologized. I took it upon myself and savored the chance to notice the vein that had popped up on her long neck, the beautiful mark beside her plump lips, and her pointy nose. Oh dear that perfectly carved nose bridge. 

 

 

"How can someone be this perfect? " I thought to myself. If there were such a thing as divine favoritism, it seemed like all of it had been bestowed upon Jimin.

 

 

She's still holding me and I'm still looking, seaeching details of her face. Savoring the little moment that we have, not minding the people around us. 

 

 

Not until when she looked at my way and as cliché as it sounds, It felt like the world stopped for a moment.

 

 

We were both shamelessly looking at each other's eyes.

 

 

When suddenly she spoke.

 

 

"Minjeong." 

 

 

She's looking at me with a questionable eyes. 

 

 

What's with that look, Jimin?

 

 

I felt her face getting closer to mine. I looked up at her once again and then locked my eyes on her lips that is partly parted. Slowly, we were inching towards each other's lips.

 

 

"Jimin--"

 

 

"Amwwaaaaa mwaaaaa mwuaahhh mwwuahhh" 

 

 

WHAT...

 

 

THE...

 

 

!...

 

 

It was ning who interrupted with making kissing noises beside my face. 

 

 

I jolted awake in bed and glanced around, realizing I was in our room.

 

 

It was a dream...

 

 

Nanaginip lang pala ako...putangina

 

 

What was that even all about?

 

 

I turned my head back to face Ning, who is now bursting in laugh.

 

 

"HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA BEHHH YUNG MUKHA MO" She's now rolling in my bed holding her stomach, still laughing.

 

 

NAKAKAHIYA! BWESIT!

 

 

"You should have seen your face HAAHAHAHAHAHAHA" I heard giselle also laughing at me at the other side of the bed while holding a phone, probably recording what happened.

 

 

GISELLE NOT YOU TOO??!

 

 

I took the pillows I could reach and threw it on them. One hit ning's face while still laughing her off and giselle managed to shield herself from my attack.

 

 

"HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA Bakla ka! Ano yung panaginip mo ha? Nagsleep talking ka pa talaga! "Jimin" sabay nang paghaba ng mga nguso mo ah! Hoy sinasabi ko sayong baklita ka!" Ning exclaimed that caused them both to laugh even harder.

 

 

Ginawa ko yun?! Putangina naman nakakahiya! Pang ilang kahihiyan na ba to to be exact?!

 

 

"Ano teh? Crush mo na talaga?!" I heard ning talk again.

 

 

"MANAHIMIK KA NGANG GAGA KA! AT IKAW GISELLE NAGVIVIDEO KA BA?! HALIKA NGA RITO MGA BWESIT KAYO!" I got up from bed and ran towards where Giselle was, but she started running away from me. Soon, we found ourselves running in circles in our room, the room filled with laughter and embarassment.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ikaw bwesit ka! Yang bunganga mo talaga di mo matikom noh? Alam mo ba anong ginawa mong kahihiyan kagabi ha?" Nanggigigil ako dito kay ning! Pinisil ko yung gilid ng tiyan niya. Tumawa lang naman ito.

 

 

Naalala ko kasi yung ginawa niya kagabi. Ayun tuloy tinutukso ako ni jimin dahil dun! 

 

 

Bwesit!

 

 

"Hehe." Tanging sagot lang nito sa sinabi ko.

 

 

"Hehe ka jan! Pag ako talaga mawalan ng pasensya sayo masasakal na talaga kitang babaita ka!" Gigil na sabi ko sa kanya.

 

 

"Beh naman. Eh kung tutuosin totoo din naman yung sinabi ko ah!" 

 

 

"Anong totoo?! Delusyonada!" 

 

 

Patuloy parin yung pagbabangayan namin dito sa kwarto hanggang sa may narinig kaming katok sa pintoan ng room namin. 

 

 

The three of us looked at each other as if debating on who will answer the door.

 

 

Giselle and I shared glances and then looked at ning. Ning took it and she whined. I slapped her arm and scolded her.

 

 

"Ikaw na sumagot! Baka masakal na talaga kita dito." 

 

 

Tumawa lang itong gaga at tumayo na din then headed towards the door.

 

 

I wonder who is it? It's probably our managers.

 

 

I pulled myself out of bed and made my way to the bathroom. Taking my phone and bluetooth speaker. Forgetting the people in the room and the person who just knocked in our door. 

 

 

It's time for a refreshing bath. To wash away all the bad spirits and happenings from earlier. 

 

 

UGH! I could only groan.

 

 

I opened my phone and connected my bluetooth speaker. Scrolling on my spotify list, I then clicked on "Captivated" by Ivos. It's the only song of the band I listened to. If you're wondering, I heard the song played when we rode a tricycle back when we went for shopping. They have speakers installed in the front side of the tricycle.

 

 

It was a very dreamy and I like the vibe a lot. Although, not fully understanding the meaning of the lyrics well, I still listened to it. 

 

 

I manage to ask the driver the title of the song and he obliged. He even highly recommended me the band. Wow nice music taste.

 

 

While taking a shower, I suddenly remembered what ning said "Crush mo na talaga? ". Then a thought crossed my mind. 

 

 

"Is it really possible for people to catch feelings easily?" 

 

 

I can't ask my friends about this. Of course they will only tease me for it. 

 

 

It's bothering me that I couldn't get the answer that I need so I turned of the shower head and wiped off my wet hands then grabbed my phone.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter