Chapter:4

Confused in love (Sebaek/Chanbaek/Chansoo)
Please log in to read the full chapter

In the story:

 

Chanyeol showed Baekhyun the last evening programme pictures.

 

Baekhyun : Wow you looked so cool. And Congratulations!

 

Chanyeol: Thanks!

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol were talking

 

Suddenly.....


Someone Sternly : Why are you two blocking the way? Move!

Baekhyun: What?

Chanyeol : Not me. It's coming from behind you.

They both looked that direction. It was Sehun. Chanyeol and Baekhyun looked at Sehun.

Baekhyun: Oh, you angry bird!

Chanyeol with an annoyed tone : Sehun!


Baekhyun in mind : 'SEHUN'? The rude and cold guy Jaehyun and Taeyong told me about, that he is a heart throb.

Sehun with glare : Chanyeol....

Baekhyun in mind: 'CHANYEOL'! The sweet guy they told me about. He is also a heart throb.

Sehun angrily : Hey silly boy!! Are you done with staring? Now move!I have to go

Baekhyun: I wasn't staring at you! What do you think of yourself?! Why do you behave with me in that way since the first day?

Chanyeol: Did he act so rudely with you?

Sehun was irritated by them

Sehun : Are you two done yet? LET ME GO!!

Sehun pushed Baekhyun slightly and went past him. Baekhyun was about to fall when Chanyeol grabbed him.

Chanyeol angrily : Sehun!! How dare you push him like that?!

Sehun went back and faced Chanyeol.

Sehun : Look, I'm not here to pick a fight with you. You know if I say something, we'll start a fight and you'll be hurt. It was his fault that he was blocking my way .I don't have time to hear both of your nonsense.

Chanyeol with anger : Do you think I'm weak? I know I'll win if we fight. Never underestimate me. Do you want to see it yourself?

Baekhyun saw that they were both furious through their eyes.

Baekhyun quickly went in between them to stop them.

Baekhyun: Stop!! You two are causing a big fuss. It wasn't that a big matter. Please stop.

Chanyeol: No you don't know him. He is a just impolite person.

Sehun grabbed onto Chanyeol's collar. Chanyeol also grabbed Sehun's collar.

All students of the classroom were looking at them like they are watching Kdrama.

Baekhyun couldn't understand what to do .He immediately moved their hands away.

Baekhyun : Hey calm down!! Why are you guys fighting over something so small?I'm sorry Sehun. I was blocking your way. Now please go to your seat.

Sehun looked at him angrily : Yeah you better stay away from me. And you too. (While pointing at Chanyeol)

Sehun loosened his grip from Chanyeol's collar and Chanyeol did the same. Sehun left from there and sat in his seat.

Chanyeol while looking at Baekhyun: Why did you say sorry to him? He doesn't deserve an apology. Plus he treated you badly before. I was busy that time so I couldn't help you before. By the way are you alright?

Baekhyun: Yeah I am ok .Thanks for helping.I said sorry because I know that he's very bad but I don't want you two to fight.

Chanyeol smiled at him .

Chanyeol with a flirty tone : Is it because you don't want us to fight or do you not want me to get hurt huh??

Baekhyun shlyly: Uhh.. I.. guess. You're very flirty aren't you?You are really opposite from your brother.


All of the people were watching the drama. They were surprised that their argument didn't go into a fight for the first time because no one could stop them if they fought before. Among them, two people were reacting very differently.

Chanyeol : Let's not talk about him. I guess so, I have a talent of making people's heart flutter, but you know what? You're the prettiest boy in out school which is making my heart flutter. By the way, what your name pretty boy?

Although Sehun was always uninterested when it comes to others, he listened to them.

Sehun in mind: Oh flirting is going on? This is why Chanyeol is so bad at studying. Are they planning to be a couple? Guess it will be a good couple, one dumb the other annoying.Why do I care? What did he say ? I am very bad ?Well it's not new .I don't care about that irritating boy's talking

Baekhyun while blushing really hard : Hey stop your flirting! My name is.. Byun Baekhyun.

Chanyeol: Wow pretty boy your name is so beautiful!

Sehun in mind: Really?! Baekhyun is a pretty name?! Ridiculous! It's more like Bacon...

Baekhyun: Now we have to sit.

Chanyeol: Do you want to si-

 

Class president Lay entered the class.

 

Lay : Hey Baekhyun! Good morning.

 

Baekhyun: Good morning Lay!

 

Lay: How are you? Come sit with me.

 

Lay took his hand and they sat together.

 

Chanyeol in mind: Oh that's a shame. I wanted to sit with him. Well I guess next time.

 

Baekhyun settled down as he noticed Sehun staring at him. But he immediately diverted his eyes to his book.

 


Lunch time:


Taeyong: Baek, how was the day?

Baekhyun: Well, I have something to tell you guys..

Baekhyun told them what happened between him ,Chanyeol and Sehun

Y/N:Why did you never tell me they were twins?! Do you know how embarrassed I was?! You told me about them but you never told me they were identical twins!! Do you know what kind of situation I was in?!

Taeyong and Jaehyun: What?! That much happened with you?!

Baekhyun nodded as a yes.

Jaehyun: Oh that means you were able to stop their fight? That's new. They generally have huge fights over the smallest of things.

Baekhyun: Well I guess it wasn't that serious today.

Taeyong: No, that doesn't matter to them how small the reason is. These two brothers always does argument and fighting.

Baekhyun with a confused face: Brothers?

Jaehyun: Yeah they are real brothers

Taeyong: Not only that they are twins

Baekhyun: What?! But they look ve-

Jaehyun: Very different isn't it? I know. Even their personalities are completely different.

Taeyong: You know they liv-

He couldn't finish his conversation that moment...

Chanyeol with his food:Hey pretty Baekhyun! Can I join you?

Taeyong with a mischievous smile : Hey Chanyeol why are you so interested in my friend? We are here too but you never asked us.


Baekhyun: Hey you two stop this!

Chanyeol with a wink: I never knew you were friends with such a pretty boy. You should have introduced him to me. Well I g

Please log in to read the full chapter