Chapter:9

Confused in love (Sebaek/Chanbaek/Chansoo)
Please log in to read the full chapter

In the story:

 

Chanyeol excitedly stood near the bus stop close to Baekhyun's house. He was waiting for Baekhyun with eager anticipation.


Suddenly he heard footsteps from behind him. When he saw the person, he gasped in awe.

Baekhyun was standing behind him. He was astonished by how beautiful he looked wearing something stylish. He never saw him like this.

 


Baekhyun:Hi Chanyeol!

Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol properly. He was mesmerized by his good looks.

 


Baekhyun:Wow you look so handsome! If I stand next to you I'll look like a potato.

Chanyeol:Hey that's not true.

Baekhyun:I guess today everyone will fall for you.

Chanyeol blushed a bit.

Chanyeol: Hey stop! By the way you look very beautiful and gorgeous. I am unsure now whether I'll be able to return you safely cuz someone might snatch cuz you look so divine.

Baekhyun while blushing: Come on what's the point of going with you if you can't fight for me?

Chanyeol: Don't worry, I'm very strong. Do you know I'm black belt at taekwondo?

Baekhyun: Woah impressive. Do you know I'm also a black belt?

Chanyeol: Oh that's cool. What do you have it for?

Baekhyun: Oh look my waist belt is black!

They both laughed.

Baekhyun: Were you waiting for me for long?

Chanyeol: No not at all, now let's go pretty boy. We have to get the subway.

While they were going down the stairs Chanyeol observed a lot of the guys staring at Baekhyun.

Chanyeol hesitated a bit but he finally held Baekhyun's hand as a sign to show the guys Baekhyun is already taken.

Baekhyun looked at their hands in confusion.

Baekhyun: What's the meaning of holding my hand?

Chanyeol: It's my responsibility to take care of you today and there are so many stairs so you could get hurt. And the way the guys are looking at you, I'm worried you will get snatched so it's good to be in my hands.

Baekhyun laughed after hearing Chanyeol's words and continued walking.

They entered the subway and sat down.

They were both talking to each other.

Two girls were looking in their direction and gossiping.
Baekhyun kept noticing a girl looking in their direction.

Girl 1:Wow look at that guy! He's so handsome.Look at his height. He is so tall and masculine. I really wanna date with someone handsome like him.

Girl 2: But I think that's his boyfriend next to him so you don't have a chance.

Girl 1: Aww man. I'm jealous. If he's actually his boyfriend then he's so lucky. But I should still try talking to check whether they are actually dating.

Girl 2: Fine let's go then.

The two girls stood in front of Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

Girl 1: Hey oppa! My name is Kang Mirae.

Chanyeol with confusion: Hello. Do I know you?

Girl 1:Well no... But you are so handsome oppa! Are you single oppa? I'm very interested in you. We can get to know each other if you want.

Chanyeol : Well no because I'm not single.

Baekhyun mumbled : What?Chanyeol is not single?!

Chanyeol intertwined his hand with Baekhyun.

Chanyeol: He's my boyfriend.

Baekhyun with confusion:Huh? Me?!

Chanyeol winked at him really quickly and Baekhyun got the message.

Baekhyun: Yeah I'm his boyfriend. We've been dating for quite a while. Don't we look good together?

Girl 2: I told you they were dating! But you were still curious. You got your answer right?

Girl 1 with a sad face: Ok. Let's go back.

The girls left from there. Baekhyun and Chanyeol looked their hands and Chanyeol immediately let go of his hand.

Chanyeol: I'm sorry for holding your hand and for calling you my boyfriend.

Baekhyun: I understand. You said that to avoid the two girls.

Chanyeol: Yeah you're right.

Chanyeol in mind: If you want I can make that a reality. If I make you my boyfriend I'll be really happy.

They reached their destination and Chanyeol showed a lot of beautiful and famous places around.

They talked and traveled a lot throughout the day.

In the evening, Chanyeol dropped Baekhyun off near his house.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol : I enjoyed the da-

They both chuckled because they said the same thing at the same time.

Chanyeol: You say what you wanted to first.

Baekhyun: Thanks for everything. I enjoyed it a lot today. I think of myself as very fortunate to have such a friend like you in a new city.

Chanyeol: It's my honor your grace (While bowing).

Baekhyun giggled.

They both started walking again.

Chanyeol with his soft eyes : You know what Baekhyun? Kai is my bestfriend and I have many friends. I don't know how I got this close to you so easily. Although we're not besties, you are very special to me.

Baekhyun turned red while looking at Chanyeol.

Baekhyun: Me too. Taeyong is my bestfriend but you are exceptional and unique. I like a lot to spend time with you.

Chanyeol smiled with joy.

Baekhyun: Oh my house is nearby.I have to go now.

Chanyeol: Remember we're going tomorrow too.

Baekhyun:Ok. Bye!!

Chanyeol: See you tomorrow!!

Next day they spent lots of time together and had a lot of fun too.

The day after:

Baekhyun woke up late so he was getting ready really hastily.

He hurrying down the school corridors to get to his classroom on time.

While going, Baekhyun bumped into someone and that person's books fell down from his hand .

Baekhyun picked those books from the floor while talking and handed him.....

Baekhyun: Sorry I was in a hurry. Oh Sehun!!

He wanted to go past him quickly but Sehun pulled him towards him tightly.

Due to the sudden pull, Baekhyun lost balance and bumped into Sehun's hard chest.

Sehun looked down at his eyes and Baekhyun looked up to him. They were having a strong eye contact but Sehun was completely frozen.

Baekhyun furiously: Why did you pull me like that?! And didn't you say you didn't want to touch someone else so why did you touch me?!

Sehun immediately let go off him.

Sehun with rage: How do you bump into me first?! Are you blind? You are so clueless all the time it's so frustrating.You are a stupid person.

Baekhyun

Please log in to read the full chapter