SHINee's World

Stuck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Shinee's POV) 

 "Where's that jerk?" Jonghyun  asked as they were getting prepared the first show of the Japan Concert.

"How are we suppose to know?" Key laughed as Onew helped him put on his jacket.

"Maj-ayo! We didn't tell him to be late as he ran after love!" Minho said as he checked himself out in the large dressing room mirror. That is when Taemin and Jae Yoon walked in.

"Look at the happy couple!" Onew jested as Jae Yoon said hi to everyone.

"Well get ready! We don't have all day!" Jonghyun ordered as he left the room.

"See you during and after the concert..." Taemin whispered to her as he winked. Her whole face lit up and she left the room.

"So... You guys are a thing now?" Key asked patiently. Taemin paused a second to think.

"That's all up to her." I answered back laughing to myself.

"Wait...wait...wait... You didn't ask her to be your girlfriend after almost being hit by cars!" minho said bewildered by my short actions.

"Just waiting for the right time... I guess." I said as the stage director came in.

"SHINee to stage in...1...2...3...4...5..." the stage director announced.

"Geulae hanpan haeboja! !" they all shouted as they left the dressing room and hit the stage.

 

Note:

Nana speaking!

This is the last Shinee Update!

But don't Fret a little more is to come!

Saranghae chingus!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter