Is This the End...

Stuck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(No one's POV)

Jae Yoon and her friends went back to the S. M. Building to great SHINee. But when they got there they found that SHINee wasn't around. Jae Yoon felt like Taemin had abounded her. She felt all alone.

They left the building and went to Icepan because they had the best ice cream that always cheered her up when she was feeling out of order.

"Jae Yoon-ah, don't make that face or I'll start crying with you!" one of her friends laughed and made her smile.

"I'll try!" she sighed checking her cell phone every five seconds.

"Don't worry! He'll call!" her friend assured her.

"Mullon! I'll try to wait for that day!" she said as she leaned her head on here shoulder. Jae wondered if this was really the end for them.

 

(Yoona's POV) 

"Taemin stop mopping around and go after her before I kill you!" I said yelling in his ears. He came to my apartment again and laid on my couch. He looks like someone ran him over with truck.

"I can't she's moved on!" he whined. I had to deal with after they came back from Japan. apparently he saw her hugging all over another guy! Though he doesn't even know what was going on before assumed the situation. The dang Idiot!

A knock on my door distracted me from his cowardice for a moment or two before I answered it. When I opened the door I saw the sad faces of the rest of SHINee.

"Here he is guys! Get him out of my place before I kill him for real!" I shouted as the walked over to the couch and tried to pull him from. But the he wouldn't budge. He just whined some more.

"What are we going to do?" Minho asked as they stopped pulling him.

"I don't know!" Onew said as he started to laugh at him.

"Get up or we'll sit on you!" I threatened him. He glared at me and I stuck my tongue out at him. He almost smiled.

"There  you saw it? He almost smiled!" Key said pointing at him.

"Let's get him!" Jonghyun said as we all got ready for the jump.

"Guys stop! Okay I'll do it! Just stop! Hahaha..." he could barely speak when we were though with him.  He got of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter