Kidnaption and confessions

❄ The Special Lovely Boy ❅

Donghwa is a great brother , Hyukjae decided. He has been helping him a lot since he arrived at this warm house. He wished his house was this warm. Donghae was acting strangely though. He would occasionally glare at his own brother and would hug the younger from time to time.

Unlike his own brother , Sungmin. He would always be busy and when he would ask to play , his brother will brush him off. Sometimes when his brother is free , he would not play with his younger brother and instead will stalk him. He himself doesn't even know why.

And his mother would only smile knowingly which the younger didn't know what was behind it. They were now lying next to each other in Donghae's room. "Donghae hyung.." He called and immediately the older turned his attention to the other. "What is it?" "Did you and your brother got into a fight?" He asked as it still bothered him.

"Sometimes.. But now he's definitely declaring a war.." The older said through gritted teeth. "Hmm? What are you guys fighting over?" The younger asked with curious eyes. 'You..' Was what the older wanted to say but he didn't voice it out as he is afraid their relationship will be awkward after that.

"Hmm.. How should I describe it? There is this precious creature , cute and bubbly , always smiling and not telling others about his worries , friendly but is not allowed to do so , encouraging , beautiful.. In one word , that creature is perfect." He said while imagining the younger's gummy smile. 

The younger pursed his lips in concentration. "Hmm~ I wonder what kind of creature is that? It makes me want to keep it.." He said with a smile. 'I also want to keep it close by my side..' The older thought. "Hyung.." "Hmm?" "I'm sleepy.." "Let's sleep then.." The older said as he pulled the blanket to cover both of them and he hugged the younger by the waist while the other snuggled to his chest.

"Yah! Donghae! Wake up!" Donghae heard a deep and raging voice and he was sure that was not his Hyukjae. "Ah.. Hyung.. You're noisy.." He whined and turned to the other side , pulling his blanket over his head. His brother sighed. "Guess I'll just have to go with Hyukjae.." He said , purposely raising his voice so his younger brother would hear him.

And as he expected , the other sat up abruptly. "W-What?! You? Go where? With Hyukjae? Hell no!" He yelled and ran to the bathroom to take a shower. Donghwa smiled. His brother is definitely in love with the boy. He walked downstairs and went into the kitchen to eat breakfast.

"We're going out until afternoon.." He informed to the boy who was munching on his bread. "Hmm? Where?" The boy asked as he tilted his head to the side and the older have to admit that the boy is quite cute. "How about the beach.. It's been a while since I and Donghae last went there..." He suggested.

"Will Donghae come?" That question took Donghwa by surprise. 'I guess he loves my pabo brother too..' "Yeah.." "Then I'll come!" The boy said with an excited smile. The older smiled warmly but was immediately replace with a serious face when his younger brother walked into the kitchen.

'Might as well ..'

Donghae has been glaring at him since he entered the kitchen. Donghwa didn't do anything at all! Well.. Except from hugging , playing , occasionally saying Hyukjae is beautiful - just to tease and piss his brother off. And well , the younger brother look like he'd kill his own brother if only Hyukjae wasn't there.

"We're going out to the beach today.. Wear something warm.. I'm afraid it's 7 Celsius outside.." "Then why would we even bother going to the beach when it's this cold?" Donghwa glared. "Since you love taking pictures.. I just wanted to suggest you a good scenery but I guess I'll just go with Hyukjae to a cafe.." "Hell no! I'm not allowing you to do so!" Donghae glared back.

"Then choose.. Either go or not.." His brother said with a smirk. "I'll go!" "Okay! Now that's settled.. Let's go outside!" He said and went to take his coat.

Hyukjae smile. Snap. He frown. Snap. He pout. Snap. He whine. Snap. "Hae! Please stop taking pictures!" That sentence took Donghae by surprise. Did the boy just said 'Hae'? "Hae?" He said again confusedly. "Hmm?" The boy asked back in confusion and blushed when he realized what he had just called the older.

"I-I mean Donghae hyung.." He corrected and the older frown. "I love you calling me Hae better.." He said honestly and the younger blush again. "H-Hae it is then.." "Should I call you Hyukkie then? Since you're calling me by a nickname.." The younger blush even harder and just nodded his head.

Donghwa? Well.. He's just giving a space for them to be alone.. Donghae then decided to take a break since his camera seems to be tired - as if he could see it - and asked Hyukjae if he wanted something but the younger said nothing. He frowned. "I'll go buy some drinks.. Stay here and don't talk to strangers.." He said and the younger just nodded.

The boy kicked some stones to get ride of his boredness. He could see Donghwa talking to a girl who he guessed is his girlfriend. They seemed happy talking to each other. Envy was what he felt. He wanted to confess to Donghae yet it seems so hard.

What if he doesn't like me?

What if he hates me?

What if he will be disgusted of him after I confessed?

What if he'll send me back?

No no no.. I don't want that to happen..

Without him realizing , a tear fell from his eyes. He tried to wipe them off but only more pour out. He tried to silence his sobs. His legs began to shook violently , causing him to kneel on the ground , clutching the grass for support. Suddenly , a black van stopped in front of him. A group of man in black came out of it and tried to drag him.

Hyukjae panicked. He tried to struggle but he was weak because of the crying he did a while ago and so , he was dragged. Once Donghwa saw it , he widen his eyes before running towards the boy. He tried to pulled the younger but two of the man hold him down , preventing him to take a hold of Hyukjae.

Once the boy was inside the van , the two man released Donghwa and quickly ran into the van before he could do anything. "Hyung! Where are they taking Hyukkie to?!" Donghae asked as he ran to his brother. The older frowned. 'He called Hyukjae , Hyukkie? Since when?' He decided to ignore it as there are more important things to do.

"I don't know!" Then , he noticed writings on the van. He squinted his eyes to see. It wrote 'Lee Corporation'. "Lee Corporation?" He voiced out in confusion. Donghae's immediately widen his eyes. "It's his parents company! .. They discovered his location.." "What should we do now?" Donghwa asked.

"I don't know.. Maybe we should not chase him back.. He is better off with his parents.." Donghae said sadly. "I don't think so though.. Do what you want." Donghwa said and left his brother to think.

A week has passed , the apartment was a mess. Alcohol bottles laying everywhere and a zombie-like person wearing glasses is working on a laptop. Suddenly , a man older than him barged into the apartment. "Yah! Donghae! How long are you going to stay in your apartment?!" Donghwa yelled out.

Donghae didn't even answered him and instead focused on the laptop. Donghwa closed the door and put the plastic bags of food he bought for his brother and proceeded on peeking what his brother was working on his laptop. "Hmm? What kind of drug are you trying to invent now?" He asked curiously.

"A drug that can heal Unstable Angina.." Donghwa gasped. "But there is no cure for that disease!" Donghae glared at him. "Nothing is impossible hyung.. And please don't say things like that.. I might lose Hyukjae.." He said with a hint of sadness in his eyes. 'Wait.. Medicine for Unstable Angina? Lose Hyukjae? Does that mean.. Hyukjae has Unstable Angina..?' The older thought but decided not to voice it out.

"Oh! And I just discovered good news!" Donghae groaned. "What is it?" He asked boringly , still on his laptop. "I found the Lee's Mansion! It's in the middle of Seoul but hidden with a forest.." The younger furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "Why would they hide the mansion in a forest?" "To protect Hyukjae I guess?" Donghwa said , shrugging.

"I'll go there tomorrow.." Donghae informed. "What about me~?" His brother whined. "Na uh.. You stay with mom.. Jungsu doesn't know you so he might shoot you.." "Jungsu?" "Hyukjae's body guard.." Donghwa nodded. "Arasso.. Hyung will be good and wait for you at mom's home.." The younger smile. "Okay then.."

Donghae stood in front of a big mansion. Probably bigger than any castle. 'So , this is the Lee's Mansion.' He thought before ringing the doorbell. A frustrated looking guy ran to the gate only to widen his eyes when he saw him. "D-Donghae?" "Oh Jungsu! Is Hyukjae in?" The bodyguard stayed silent for a while.

"H-Hyukjae? He's in but we have trouble to handle him.. He refused to eat and locked himself in his room.." He explained while signaling other bodyguards to open the gate. "Is it okay if I come in?" "I'll inform Mr. and Mrs. Lee when they get back.." Jungsu assured and Donghae stepped into the mansion.

The inside was more beautiful. He gaped before remembering what he had come here for and walked to where the maids were guiding him to. He saw a group of men trying to call their young master to open the door but only silence greeted them. Then , he accidentally bumped into a guy probably around Hyukjae's age.

"Owh sorry.." "It's okay.. Who are you by the way? Never seen you before.." The younger asked him. "I'm Hyukjae's doctor.. Nice to meet you.." "My name is Kyuhyun.. I'm his best friend.." He said as they shook hands. "Have you tried to talk to him?" The older asked. "He refused to talk to me.." He said with a sigh.

Kyuhyun told the men to step aside and let Donghae through. "Keys.." "I don't know.. Hyukjae's the one who always keep it.." The younger said. The older looked around the place. He saw a grand piano in a room with other music instruments and walked into it , he opened the top board and saw a key in it. He smile as he took it. Hyukjae love pianos so it's not weird for him to keep it there.

He asked the men to work and opened the door to the room. It was a mess though , nothing's broken. He looked around. It was quiet. The doctor closed the door and started to look around. He panicked when he saw the bathroom's door was left ajar and he rushed towards it to found Hyukjae submerged in the bathtub.

He pulled the boy out of the bathtub and rested Hyukjae's body on his lap. Donghae did the CPR then check the boy's temperature to find it drop and his heartbeat slowing. The doctor hugged the boy to warm him up , a tear fell from his eyes. "Please don't leave me Hyukjae.. I still didn't finish the medicine.. Please..

I love you.."

As if those words were magic , Hyukjae woke up coughing water. Donghae was glad and hugged the other tightly , he didn't want to experience this ever again. It damn hurts. After the younger was done coughing water , he look unfocused at the older while laying in his arms. "W-What did you just s-said?" The younger asked with a raspy voice.

'Did he heard it?' The older asked himself but decided to just repeat his words again for the younger to hear it. "I love you.." They were silent for a while before the younger reached out to hold the older's face. He smile weakly before whispering.

"I love you too.."

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Yay~!!! Finished! hehe~ Been working on this since.. like.. hmm.. yesterday? (lol I lost track of time) Just updated this for a sad but special day.. Leeteuk is leaving for army today but we (E.L.F.'s) will wait for you!!  Saranghaeyo Leeteuk Oppa! ♥ Hmm~ Going to eat dinner now.. My stomach hurts.. I think I'm going to end this soon.. Who knows? Maybe 3 or 4 chapters more? No confirmed though! I'll go now~!! Enjoy the update~ ^^ (my brain messed up so don't complain haha)