( ✍ ┊teaser one — seriously, i'm just a fan! )

✍ ┊ these four years — apply open!
 
TEASER ONE: SERIOUSLY, I'M JUST A FAN!
 
 
  Location: Beonhwa High School Main Courtyard
  Date: April 2014
 
---
 
  Beonhwa High School Morning Announcements:
  "Sparrows! There are many sport team tryouts today! Go visit the Director
  of Athletics's Office if you are interested in tryout locations, times,
  and durations. Become a part of our successful athletic program!"
 
  @beonhwasb
  basketball, volleyball, football and golf tryouts today! everyone is free
  to tryout or simply support!
 
 
 
 
 

 ----------------------------

Wake-up. Look at social media updates. Get ready. Eat breakfast (or skip it). Go to school.
 
Behold, the typical morning routine of a high school student. A certain student, in particular, adds one minute thing before the tardy bell rings. On a bench in the campus's main courtyard, she sits under the privacy the giant trees grant her. A click of her home button unlocks her phone, revealing the dozens of notifications from Twitter. Most of them are from her beloved's (in her dreams) tweets.
 
Most people would have their favorite celebrities' or even their closest friends' notifications enabled, but not her. The only notifications she enabled were those of Beonhwa's very own star athlete. Not much knew about her slight (okay, maybe not slight) infatuation with him. It was easy to mascarade that fact. If she mentioned how good he looked to her friends, it wasn't odd. His handsomeness was a fact that most girls in Beonhwa agreed with. Anyways, it shouldn't matter if she has his notifications on. Right? She's only a fan if you put aside the fact that she: constantly checks his social media posts, his friends' posts about and to him, she hangs out near him, and that she talks to her friend that she has a locker right next to him during passing periods.
 
She was only just a fan. A fan who needed to know everything about him, from a far away distance, of course. She couldn't like him, he had a girlfriend. A girlfriend that she herself was friends with. I'm only a fan of him, he's like a role model, she would tell herself. 
 
But, she was feeding herself lies like it was a spoonful of cereal. She liked him -- more than a fan should. And she would call herself stupid, whenever she would unconsiously tell herself that she liked him. So stupid, for liking a guy that she only conversed with a few times. For liking a guy that was out of her league.
 
She sighs as she locks her phone. As she walks to her first period class, she sees him running to his class with his friends, laughing.
 
"Oh, he looks so good today," she mutters as she stares at him, only a few inches away from colliding into a pole. She sighs once again, seriously, I don't like him, I'm just his fan. 

 ----------------------------


 AUTHOR NOTE:  released this because no one turned in their app yet :( i hope someone's actually applying, i can't start this if i'm appless! also, sorry for the delay on my character's on application. i joined a tumblr krp so i was busy with that and i also got a job. will work on my app again! this teaser is kinda based on my freshman self. i think some of us has had (or still has) that one person on campus that we just kinda fangirled over haha. that was me with a lot of the guys on the soccer/football team. unlike "seriously, i'm just a fan" i didn't have their notifications on or hung out near them. i just kinda fangirled quietly LOL. hope y'all liked this teaser!