The Unexpected Morning

The Destined Fate (HAITUS)

The sun was shining bright; despite the curtains being closed it still attacked my eyes. I woke up to find myself in a different room, trying to recollect my memory, I remembered that we had to sleep in Hep’s bedroom as our dorm was wet due to the paint, so we stayed at Jay’s apartment overnight.  I sat up in the bed and saw Ailee sleeping peacefully on the Bed Settee. I took a shower and got changed; Ailee was still sleeping even when I had finished showering and getting dressed. She was of course very tired after all that painting they did yesterday. I laid the bed out neatly and placed the pillows neatly on the bed head. I found a book on Hep’s desk and sat down to read it. The book was about tips on ‘how to be in a homoual relationship.’  For real Hep had a book in his room on homouality. I freaked out and all sort of thoughts started running around my head. Hep is GAY. But who with?? It scared me to death his so adorable and cute, but then his learning on how to carry out a homoual relationship. NO! It can’t be right. He can’t be Gay. But then why would he want to read this book. What if it just happened to be there, by mistake? There were lots of things on Hep’s desk, mainly papers of drawing that seemed to be his work. There was a photo frame with a picture of Jay and Hep in it only. They looked wasted, well Jay looked extremely wasted his skin was pale, Hep seemed a little straight, but cute as usual.

I got bored siting in the bedroom listening to Ailee snore, so I tought it was sensible to go sit in the living room. On the way to the kitchen living room, there was a door only half opened, leading to another room, from that door faint sounds of music could be heared, I stepped closer towards the door until I slowly open more of the door and went in.

‘Oh! Jay! It’s you! Good Mornin!

‘Luna, Your awake I’m sorry if I woke you up, but how’s your arm’

‘It’s better Jay! I think the bandage will come of soner or later today.’

‘Do you want me to take you you to the doctors?’

‘No!, I’ll manage!’

‘I’ve got something on my schedule, you could take Hep with you, I promise he won’t bite.’

‘Yerh, I’ll see.’

My stomach started rumbling and Jay could hear it.

Jay: ‘Let’s go eat breakfast, I hear your hungry.’

We left the room, which seemed like his study room, where he composes music. Or probably writes lyrics. We walked out way to the kitchen. Jay in the lead, of course after all it’s his place.

‘Jay, Where’s Hep?’

‘His still asleep, I don’t think he slept at the same time as us.’

Random thoughts started taking over in my mind maybe he didn’t sleep because he never had his bed time book. The homoual relationship one or he was probably ing on Jay sleeping.

Hep’s POV

I lifted my eye lids slightly to find myself sleeping on jay’s bed. Next to me there was no one, so obviously Jay was awake till late, last night. I groaned a little while my head ached. I groaned a little while my head ached. Memories of jay wrapping his arms around me just flashed before my eyes, he had a tight grip on me. I don’t know why but I felt really comfortable in his arms. He looked really innocent in his sleep even though he showed off a tough exterior outside, but I always get to see a sweet side that no one else gets to see. It felt like the best sleep I had in ages, sleeping in the same room and the same bed with him. I slowly placed two of my feet on the ground and walked towards the door. It creaked a little and I suddenly headed towards the kitchen and saw Luna and Jay, sitting opposite each other while eating breakfast. They both had a bowl of cereal each. They were both smiling at each other, enjoying each other’s company. I felt slightly envious, like it the inner monster inside of me wanted to come out when Jay laughed at one of Luna’s lame jokes. It was not funny OK. As she turned around to put the bowl away, Jay kept on smiling like an idiot. I then realised he had something for her. I’ve known him for nearly five years and I have never seen him look at anyone like that before. I think… he likes Luna. Before I could react, Jay turned to me.

‘Hey, sleepy head’

’what did you call me?’  I shot him a death stare.

‘N-N-Nothing…’He smiled and went over to the sink to wash the bowl. I went over to the fridge and grabbed the bread and butter. I shoved the toast in the toaster and waited for the toaster to scare me like as usual, quickly smeared the butter across the toast. Just when I sat down to continue eating my breakfast Jay and Luna both went to sit in the lounge.  I had my breakfast and entered the living room where Luna and jay very talking and laughing like a typical couple, I guess jay was flirting with that , Luna, which got her hormones excited or something.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i know i failed to keep my promise.. just in a tough position.. but here you go chaphter 7 this is not all and dont worry just becuase there a little bit of a Jep ship here it wont continue throughout the fic.

Hep's POV was writtern by the Co-Author.

please comment and let me know what you think and yerh ofcourse subscribe if your a new reader.

 

©Jellybaby25~StormHazel2255