All Men Are Jerks!!! part 1

All Men Are Jerks!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ALL MEN ARE JERKS!!! 

                Yup guys that’s my stand to all men on the Earth. You want to know why I believe this and why you should too? Well this statement is not baseless because I have all the experiences to prove it. All you have to do is just sit back and read my story.

                Well it all started when I was twelve, when my no good of a father begin to consume alcohol as a hobby. This is all because his business went down the drain one day. So, to help him forget the problem he started getting drunk everyday and on top of that he started to gamble all his money. Hmm what a moron, right?!

                It went on for quite sometimes and then that father of mine started to hit my mom and even hitting her in front of me and my siblings. That’s when my mother decided to divorce my father. Good for her. After that, our lives become peaceful for two years without him. Then come this bastard that my elder sister dated in high school. The name is Siwon. He comes from a rich family and quite known at that. His father is a CEO at some import car company. His family is very well respected in the community. They are known for their well mannered behavior but can’t say much about the son.

                On the first month my sister dated that bastard, it was all rainbows and unicorns,  they were always lovey dovey with each other that I sometime I felt like throwing up just at the side of it. Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter