₯₰ Back

ТαяѲт ςαяδѕ

---> small note to readers - I changed around some of the words due to some confusion :) so, if you have time, please read again :L

 

‘…You complete idiot! How could you let her run into HER?!’

 

You felt completely worn out and numb as you were woken up by angry whispers. Your whole body felt foreign to you, and you forced your eyes open slowly, wincing as they met with dull light. When your eyes finally adjusted, you looked around at your surroundings, and saw that you were in a small, circular cave, dimly lit by thousands and thousands of white specks of light, floating in the air. You blinked as you found yourself curled up on a giant lily; its soft, warm petals wrapped around you. You were brought back to attention at the low murmurings.

 

‘…leave her in your care, and look at how she ended up!!’

 

You recognised the angered, sharp voice too well.

 

‘I know, I know, Taemin, I’m sorry – it was my entire fault.’

 

And this saddened, soft voice also.

 

‘I’m going to take her, and don’t you dare even think about bringing her back until you sort everything out!!!’

 

‘… Yes… Fine…’

 

You stifle a sleepy giggle as you could just about imagine the pout and the sad facethat Jiyong would be making. Tiredness seeped over you once again as you tried to listen to more of their conversation, and you could feel your body relaxing at the dreamy atmosphere and its tiny lights. The conversation blurred into a gentle lullaby, and you completely gave up and gave in to your body’s complaints.

 

 

 

 

----------------------------

 

 

 

 

You snapped awake, and out of habit, you slammed your screaming alarm clock into submission. For a moment, you were completely confused at where you were, but reality struck you as you gathered your tiny box room and the peeling white plaster walls. It felt awkwardly strange to be back, into the freezing morning of Seoul. You start as there was movement below you bunk, and relaxed as your little brother’s sleepy face popped up to look at you. He smiled sweetly, yawning.

 

‘G’morning noona…’

 

You smiled and ruffled his soft brown hair. He leaned to your touch and suddenly climbed up the ladder – only to curl up next to you, under the warm duvet.

 

‘Mir, go back to your bed… It’s not time for you to wake up yet.’ You said, gently trying to push him off.

 

He completely ignored you and refused to move, his thin white arms snatching your pillow from your lap.

 

You sighed and smiled at the same time.

 

‘Alright then, I’ll be going-’

 

‘Nowhere.’ Mir’s head appeared from under the duvet. ‘Stay with me~!’ He whined and gave you that puppy-eyed look that you could never refuse.

 

To Mir’s delight, you stopped as you realised that your morning shift at the bar no longer existed.

 

‘You’re not going??’ He asked hopefully.

 

‘Nope, but I’ll have to look for a new job today-’

 

Mir pulled you under the duvet next to him and hugged you tightly. He buried his head into your pyjama top and sighed in content.

 

‘Y’know, I don’t know why, but I feel like I haven’t seen you in ages...’

 

You laughed and hugged back. ‘Me too, Mir, me too…’

 

 

 

 

 

I'm actually quite shocked to how boring this chapter actually is :L

the entry of Mir has been long since planned, but he popped out early cos he was meant to be introduced in a later chapter :) I just couldn't refuse the temptation to write about him <3

I hope no one's MAD at the normalness, but abnormalities will be coming out soon xD