Chapter 20

Pink Tape : First Love

Geeks - Officially Missing You

 


Krystal walked along the hallway, making her way to her first class that day. A smile appeared on her lips as the girl caught a sight of her friend, Jae Min. She lightly walked to the latter. "hey" Krystal greeted with a small smile, making the girl in front her gaped and smiled lightly. The red hair girl puffed her cheeks, as she felt awkward silence fell on them. "So, your first class is ?" Jae Min asked, grabbing a book from her locker. "Chemistry." Krystal mumbled.

 

Jae Min nodded then smiled, "I'm going. Bye." She turned her heels and walked away before Krystal grabbed her wrist. Jae Min raised her eyebrow. "Erm.. Wanna grab something later ? The old hotdog maybe ?" Krystal asked, grinning a bit with a little affect with her sparkly eyes. Jae Min smiled at the skinship and nodded, "I'm going. See you." She waved, walked away from Krystal.

 

The girl sighed, "It will be hard and a little awkward for sure." She mumbled and looked around. "Hey, Kai !" Krystal jumped in front of the male and smiled happily. The male gaped. It is the first time for him to look at her with a smile. It's rare obviously. He doesn't even need to try to make her smile. He felt a little relieved, knowing that the smile is the effect from Krystal and Jae Min's last encounter at the latter house. The old friend's string has been knotted again, and will be tighter for sure.

 

Krystal waved in front of his face, waking him from his thought. "Hey." Kai rubbed his nape, embarassed when he realised that he was daydreaming in front of Krystal. A little pink can be seen at his cheeks. The girl make her lips into a bit thin line and crossed her arms in front of her chest, "You know.. you're acting weird these days." She looked straight in his eyes, making the male backed a bit. Krystal sighed then gripped her bag, "Anyway, how are you ?"

 

"I'm.. fine." Kai gulped and rolled his eyes. His heart started to thump like a crazy drums and thrumpet while his mind is blowing a flute. He is not in his real state of mind. He need to stop. He blinked and stared at Krystal. The male opened his mouth but no words came out when he realised that the girl in front of her looks a lot like Hana. Yes, Hana from his past. How could he not realised this all of the time. Their face, their language all of it are same but not her hair colour and yes, Krystal is more mature from the ten years old Hana.

 

"You seems like you're sick. Have you taken your medicine ?" Krystal asked, widening her eyes. Kai gaped then sighed. He shouldn't be doing this. He shouldn't be too close with the girl. He suppose to find his 'girlfriend'. Not talking with a girl that he barely knew and is just a missing piece from nowhere. He sighed, "Could you .. leave me alone ?" He mumbled and walked away from the girl.

 

"What ?" Krystal watched the male's back from afar. She touched her heart. Why does it stings when he turned me down ? She gaped and knitting her eyebrows together, watching the male dissappeared from her sight. It is nothing Hana. Just maybe you has been used being under the light and it is the first time you got turned down from someone.

 


 

Jin Ae opened her eyes slowly as the ray of sunlight hits her eyes, giving her a temporary headache. She groaned a little and grabbed the blanket covering her body. "Don't disturb me sun. Not at this time." She mumbled incoherently and sighed, dozing to her dream once again. A few minutes later, she felt someone tapped her shoulder lightly. "Wake up, Jae Min. You lazy ." She heard a voice calling for her, sitting next to her on the bed.

 

"Kai oppa.. wait.." She mumbled and stirred around. The same voice growled and opened her blanket, letting the sunlight get the hell out of the girl. The girl screamed as the sunlight touched her, just like a vampire she hate the sun that time for not giving her a beauty sleep. She pulled a hand and hugged the body, covering their body with a blanket. "Kai oppa, five minutes more." She mumbled, closing her eyes.

 

Then, she heard someone cleared his throat. She rubbed her face lazily but then shot her eyes opened. Kai oppa's voice isn't this .. deep. Nobody in this house is, except.. "Chanyeol oppa !" She beamed and hugged him tighter. Realising their face just an inch with each other, Chanyeol pulled away from the hug. "Anyway, get ready ." He sat on the bed.

 

"Why should I ?" The girl sat up on the bed beside the male with her bed hair. Chanyeol snickered a bit, looking at the fifteenth years old girl bed hair. It is quite cute actually. "You don't want to go to school ?" Chanyeol asked, making Jin Ae tilted her head slightly. "I don't go to school since Kai oppa that I always afraid with new peoples." She raised her eyebrows.

 

Chanyeol smirked, "Hey.. Kai said that but I don't. Hurry up and wear those uniform. Sehun and Tao are waiting for you. Hurry." He said and walked away, leaving a dumbfounded Jin Ae. She turned to look at a hanging uniform at the closet. She smiled and walked into the bathroom to change into her school uniform. After a while, she walked out from the bathroom and stared at her reflection on the mirror. "First time wearing these.." She then ran to Chanyeol.

 

"Hey, hurry up ! You will be late !" Chanyeol said while slinging a bag at her back. "Whose bag is this ?" She asked, flustered. "Mine. You can use this for awhile since I don't have any class today. Go home early and we will buy a bag for you" Chanyeol explained while shoving a toast in the girl's mouth, flashing a hyper smile. She felt her eyes teary, "Oppa.." Chanyeol smirked and sighed, "Go lady or those maknaes will curse you untill school ends."

 

Jin Ae smiled and nodded, biting into the toast. She turned to walk away while Chanyeol went back to the kitchen. She smiled and ran to Chanyeol, wanting to give him a peck on his cheek. But, Chanyeol heard her steps and turned his head, making Jin Ae's lips went to his lips. The both of them widened their eyes. "Jin Ae, you girl ! Hurry up can't- Hyung ! Jin Ae !"Tao and Sehun gasped as they saw the different genders accidentally touched their lips together.

 

"Ah ! I don't care anymore ! Lets go !" Sehun grabbed Jin Ae's wrist from the situation and ran outside the house with Tao. Chanyeol gaped his mouth and touched his lips. "Why .. there is .. something tickling me in my stomach ?" He bited his lips and smiled lightly.


 

Kai threw himself on the bed. He sighed as he replaying the scene where he shutted Krystal's mouth just like that. Well, that is rude to be exactly but what could he do ? He afraid, the longer he talked to the girl, the less memory of him and Hana will dissappear. He didn't want it to be like that. He tilted his head to the coffee table beside the bed and saw the picture of him, Jin Ae, Hana and Namsun.

 

He gripped the bed sheets tightly as he stared at Namsun's face at the picture. He sighed and messed his hair. "I hope he doesn't made anything bad to my Hana. I just wish he didn't appear in front of Hana at all." He sighed and looked around the room. No smell of Jin Ae. No irritating voice from Jin Ae who doesn't bring in her towel in the bathroom. School, tch.. wish you good luck dear. He smirked in his pillow.

 

He has been discussing about the school stuff with Chanyeol the passes night. Chanyeol said that the girl deserved a teenage girl life and friends not being a lazy in the room all day. Kai sighed and just agreed with the idea. He too, want the girl to live a normal life like other girls. He smiled "Dear Jin Ae has been grown up healthily." He stared at Hana's and Jin Ae's intertwined fingers.

 

A few laters, the main door cracked. Kai and the others went to the door to welcome Jin Ae and the two maknae. "Hello maknae and jin ae~" Kai sang, opening his arms to the girl in her pony tails hair. She smiled and moved lightly in his older brother's embrace. Chanyeol and the others looked at Sehun and Tao. "So ?" Baekhyun asked, raising his eyebrows.

 

Sehun and Tao sighed, "She was in a pool of males students from the junior and senior !" Sehun threw his hands in the air. "Because you told us too protect her from the males, we protect her like a fools !"   Tao screamed like dying whale. Chanyeol looked at Jin Ae. "I'm really scared of the guys.." She pouted at her older brother. The male shook his head at his cute sister.

 

Jin Ae turned her back then stopped, running to Kai. "Oppa ! I saw Hana unnie's picture hanging at the school's graduation day in 2010 !" She ran lightly to the room. Kai gaped his mouth, "Really ?" He stared at Sehun and Tao. "Yeah, that Hana girl was in our class the past two years and she seems to be close with this one girl." Sehun explained, switching the channels at the tv.

 

"And who is the girl ?" Kai asked. If he knew Hana's close friend, he would get to know about Hana even he didn't know where Hana is. "I don't know her name is Jae Kyung ? Jae na ? Jae Min ? Yes ! Jae Min !" Sehun snapped his fingers. "Jae Min ? Park Jae Min ?" Kai asked,not believing their words. Sehun and Tao nodded, cuddling to each other.

 

 

It can't be Park Jae Min is 'that' Park Jae Min. No. It is impossible. He sighed. Now I admitted that I'm officially missing you, Jung Hana. He smiled and went to the kitchen.