New Feelings Part 3 ( 20 )

Unexpected Love With EXO
~ HYE KYU P.O.V ~
 
 
 
 
Today is Saturday. I'm at the mall with omma. She asked me to follow her to buy some stuffs.
 
 
 
I just sitting at the bench near of the shops while listening to the musics. Omma is still in the groceries shop.
 
 
 
But then my stomach have started to feel hungry. 
 
 
 
I look arounds to find any food stalls.
 
 
 
" Omma. I want to go buy some foods okay. Just call me if you've done buying the items " I said to omma as I meet her in the shop.
 
 
 
" Okay. Take care " She said then continue on choosing the vegetables.
 
 
 
" Neh " I said then walks away.
 
 
 
Then I saw the bakery at down the road. So I walks straight to the shop.
 
 
 
As I arrived there, I pick two egg tarts and a chicken floss. After I have made the payment, I walk out of the shop.
 
 
 
Then I take a seat on a bench infront of the shop.
 
 
 
Suddenly I saw a little girl crying behind of a tree near of the shop. She seems like have lost her brother because she keeps crying while saying " Gege " all over again.
 
 
 
So I decided to check on her.
 
 
 
" Hey sweety. Why are you crying? " I asked her while rubbing her hair.
 
 
 
" Isk.. Isk.. Gege... " she still crying.
 
 
 
" Are you have lost your brother? " I asked her.
 
 
 
Then she looks at me and nodded her head.
 
 
 
" Okay now please stop crying. I will help you to find your brother okay " I said as I her cheeks and wipes away her tears.
 
 
 
She just looks at me without saying anything.
 
 
 
" What's your name sweety? " I asked her.
 
 
 
" Xiyang " She answered.
 
 
 
" Okay. Then who is your brother name? " I asked her again.
 
 
 
But then suddenly I feel someone is touching my shoulder from behind.
 
 
 
I immediatly looks back while get up.
 
 
 
" Oh? Kris-sshi? " I asked as I saw that was Kris.
 
 
 
" Hye Kyu-ahh? " He asked me back.
 
 
 
Then he looks at the little girl behind me and quickly go to her.
 
 
 
" Xiyang where did you go? I've asked you to wait there right. You've made me feel worried you know " He said to the the kid.
 
 
 
" Is she your sister? " I asked him.
 
 
 
" Yeah " He said as he have turned to look at me.
 
 
 
" How can she be here? Where were you? " I asked.
 
 
 
" I was at the shop just now. I've asked her to wait outside the shop for a while as I want to buy some stuff at the shop. But then when I came out, she was'nt there " He explained.
 
 
 
" How can you leave her alone there? You have to be more careful next time. It's dangerous for her to be here alone " I said.
 
 
 
" Neh. Arasso " He said then his sister's cheeks.
 
 
 
" I'm sorry " He said to her.
 
 
 
" Hmm. Okay. But who's she? She's so beautiful " Xiyang asked as she have stopped crying.
 
 
 
" Oh. She's my lover" Kris said then winked at me.
 
 
 
" Yah! Since when are we..." I couldn't finish my words because Xiyang have hug my legs while smiling at me.
 
 
 
" Hello " she said while still smiling. 
 
 
 
Then I look at her back then smile.
 
 
 
" Annyeong " I said.
 
 
 
" Hey how about we go to the nearest cafe here? " Kris asked.
 
 
 
" Err.. Actually I came here with my mum. I'm afraid she will be waiting for me later " I said.
 
 
 
But then my phone is ringing.
 
 
 
" Yoebseyo? " I answered the call. It was from omma.
 
 
 
" Hye Kyu-ahh. Where are you? Come here now. I'm now at the cafe that we always go. Come " She said.
 
 
 
" Oh. Okay. I'll be there shortly " I said then called of the call.
 
 
 
" Err.. If.. You don't mind, want to come with me? My mum was at the cafe there " I said while pointing at the cafe across the road.
 
 
 
" Oh. Yeah sure. I can meet your mum by the way " He said then smile.
 
 
 
" Okay khaja " I said as I have holding Xiyang's hand and walks. Kris is just walking besides me.
 
 
 
As we have reached at the cafe. I walk directly to omma's place.
 
 
 
" Omma. Sorry for being late " I said as I have reached at the table.
 
 
 
" Gwenchana. Oh? Who are they? " Omma asked while looking at Kris and Xiyang.
 
 
 
" Oh. This is my friend, Kris. While this is his little sister Xiyang " I introduced them to omma.
 
 
 
" Annyeong " Kris greeted then bowed.
 
 
 
" Neh. Annyeong. Come have a seat " Omma said while pointing at the seat.
 
 
 
Then he sit besides me while Xiyang sit beside of omma.
 
 
 
" You're so cute. How old are you? " Omma asked Xiyang.
 
 
 
" 6 years old " Xiyang answered then smile.
 
 
 
" Clever girl " Omma said then rubbing her hair.
 
 
 
 
~ KRIS P.O.V ~
 
 
 
 
After I've finished eating my meal, I just looking at Hye Kyu's mother who was still treating my sister.
 
 
 
" So.. You guys are classmates or just in the same school? " She suddenly asked me.
 
 
 
" Err.. Classmates " I answered.
 
 
 
" New friends? " She asked while looking at Hye Kyu.
 
 
 
" Err.. Yeah. He's the new students in the school " Hye Kyu said.
 
 
 
" Like I thought " She said then smirking at Hye Kyu.
 
 
 
" What? Omma-nii we are just friends " Hye Kyu said then pursing her lips.
 
 
 
" But since when are you friends with boys? " She asked then grinned.
 
 
 
" Yah! Omma-nii! " Hye Kyu said then looks at the window beside her.
 
 
 
I just chuckled while looking at her.
 
 
 
" Yah! Hye Kyu-ahh. I'm just joking " Her mum said.
 
 
 
" Yeah fine " Hye Kyu said then look at her back.
 
 
 
" Aunty. My brother told me just now that the sister is his lover " Xiyang said then smile at me.
 
 
 
I just shocked by what have Xiyang said. Same goes to Hye Kyu.
 
 
 
' Hashh. Xiyang! Why are you saying like that '
 
 
 
" What? " Hye Kyu's mother asked in shocked then look at me and Hye Kyu.
 
 
 
" Mwo? A.. aniyeo " Hye Kyu said.
 
 
 
" Hye Kyu-ahh. Why are you not telling me that you have a boyfriend now? " Her mum said then grinning.
 
 
 
" Is it true Kris? " Then she asked me.
 
 
 
" Mwo? Err.. Aniyeo. We were just friends " I answered then look at Hye Kyu.
 
 
 
Hye Kyu was just smiling at me.
 
 
 
 
But then my phone is ringing.
 
 
 
I quickly answer the call. It was from Krystal.
 
 
 
 
" Yoebseyo? " I answered.
 
 
 
" Yah! Baby! Where are you? " She asked me.
 
 
 
' Hashh. I'll be dead '
 
 
 
" Err.. I'm with my.. friend now. I'll meet you later okay " I said.
 
 
 
" But I'm at infront of your house now. How long must I wait? " She said with her pampered voice.
 
 
 
" Okay I'll be home shortly okay " I said.
 
 
 
" Hmm. I'll be waiting for you here. Don't take too long. I love you " She said.
 
 
 
Then I immediately turn off the call.
 
 
 
" Your mum? " Hye Kyu's mother asked me.
 
 
 
" Err.. No. It was my friend. He want to meet me " I said then starts to pick my things.
 
 
 
" Oh. Okay. Take care. See you next time " She said then smile.
 
 
 
" Neh. Thanks for the treat. Gangsahamnida. Annyeong " I said as I stand and bowed.
 
 
 
" Take care of your sister. Be careful next time " Hye Kyu said then smile at me.
 
 
 
" Neh. Gomawo. Annyeong " I said then bowed.
 
 
 
After that I walk out of the cafe while holding Xiyang's hand.
 
 
 
" Where do we want to go? " Xiyang asked me.
 
 
 
" Home " I said then walk in to my car and move.
 
 
 
' Hye Kyu-ahh. Mianhae.. That girl have disturbed our day.. I just wanted to spend time with you but seems like we have to meet next time '
 
 
 
.......................
 
 
 
 
~ TAO P.O.V ~
 
 
 
 
 
I'm watching a movie at my room.
 
 
 
I have asked Kris to take me out but he said that he need to take her sister out today. While Suho was at his house with Sehun, Ha Rin and Hai Hee for doing their science project.
 
 
 
I felt so bored today. Oppa was at work while omma was in the reading room.
 
 
 
" Hmm. why don't I just take a walk at the park? " I mumbled while looking at my watch. It's 5.
 
 
 
" Yeah " Then I get my sweater and walk out of the house.
 
 
 
 
   
 
 
 
 
As I have arrived at the park, I sit on a bench near of the lake.
 
 
 
" Hahh " I sighed.
 
 
 
After enjoying the views, I decided to take a walk at the park. 
 
 
 
As I just wanted to starts walking, suddenly a girl bumped me.
 
 
 
" Mianhae.. Mianhae " She said while keep bowing.
 
 
 
" It's... Okay. I'm alright " I said while looking at her.
 
 
 
The girl have a long and curl hair. She's wearing a sweater and a tracksuit. 
 
 
 
But then she lifted her face and look at me.
 
 
 
" Mwo?! Soo Jung-ahh?! " I asked in shocked.
 
 
 
" Tao-sshi??! " she asked me back.
 
 
 
" Yah! Are you blind??! " She suddenly mad.
 
 
 
" What? Me? It was you who had bumped me just now " I said.
 
 
 
" Ani. You! " She said with her mad face.
 
 
 
" I think you have lost your memory girl. And you're going crazy " I said then walks away.
 
 
 
But then she walks and stopped infront of me.
 
 
 
" Where did you want to go? We are not finished yet " She said while looking at me.
 
 
 
" Soo Jung-ahh. What more did you want? Do you want me to kiss you to make you feel better? " I asked her while move my face closer to her.
 
 
 
" Yah! How dare are you saying like that to me. Disgusting " She said with her annoying face.
 
 
 
" So leave " I said then push her aside and walks.
 
 
 
She just give a sharp glance to me.
 
 
 
............
 
 
 
~ SOO JUNG P.O.V ~
 
 
 
 
 
' How dare is he push me away '
 
 
 
" Just wait boy " I said as I take off my sport shoes.
 
 
 
Then I throw it to him. Then the shoes hits his nape hardly.
 
 
 
" Ouchh! " He shouted in pain then turn back.
 
 
 
" Take that! " I said then ran up the hummock.
 
 
 
" Yah! Come here back! " He said while ran after me.
 
 
 
 
I keep running and laughing.
 
 
 
But suddenly my feet was tripped by a stone. I fell on the ground harshly.
 
 
 
" Arghh! " I shouted while touching my feet.
 
 
 
Then I hear someone is laughing.
 
 
 
" Serve your right! " Tao said then continue on laughing.
 
 
 
I don't have the strength to scold him as my feet was so pain.
 
 
 
But then he walks closer to me.
 
 
 
" How do you feel? Better? " He asked then chuckled.
 
 
 
" Go. Away. Dude " I said while glancing at him.
 
 
 
" Come let me help you " He said as he touch my back to lift me.
 
 
 
" What are you doing?! Get your hand off me. I can walk by myself " I said then try to stand.
 
 
 
But then I fell on the ground back.
 
 
 
" ! " I said while touching my feet.
 
 
 
Then I feel someone holding my back and lift my legs.
 
 
 
He put me in his arms and lift me in a bridal style.
 
 
 
I just look at him in shocked.
 
 
 
" I think you have to low your ego for now " He said while looking at me.
 
 
 
" Err.. What are.. You.. " I couldn't finished my words. " Just keep silent. Or I will throw you in the lake " He said then make a naughty smile towards me.
 
 
 
' He's so handsome ' My heart is beating so fast when he do it. 
 
 
 
While he's walking to find a bench, I keep on staring at his face.
 
 
 
' Why was my heart is beating so fast now? ' 
 
 
 
" Hey. Don't stared at me like that. I'm getting blush " He said then winked at me.
 
 
 
" Yah! When was I stared at you?! " I lied.
 
 
 
" Soo Jung-ahh. I'm not blinded " He said then smile.
 
 
 
" Hashh " I mumbled while looks away.
 
 
 
' How could he noticed that '
 
 
 
" By the way. You're so heavy " He said then tighten the holds.
 
 
 
" Who asked you to lift me? " I asked with my innocent face.
 
 
 
" So you want me to leave you there in pain? I'm not like that type " He said.
 
 
 
" Who care? " I asked.
 
 
 
" Okay " He said then put me on the ground back.
 
 
 
" Yah! What are you doing??! " I asked him while looking at him.
 
 
 
" You was the one who asked it " He said then walks away.
 
 
 
" Yah! How could you leave me here??! " I asked him angrily.
 
 
 
" I want you to say ' Oppa! Come help me please ' . Then I will come and lift you back " He said then walks away.
 
 
 
" I won't say like that! " I said then try to stand. Finally I can. But I have to walk slowly.
 
 
 
Then suddenly he come to me back and lift me.
 
 
 
" I know you won't say that. I'm just joking " He said.
 
 
 
" Yah! Put me down! I can walk by myself! " I shouted while moving my legs.
 
 
 
" Stay in there. We are almost there " He said while pointing at the clinic in the row of the shop beside of the park.
 
 
 
I just stayed silently after I saw his face was like endure a pain.
 
 
 
" Are you okay? Just put me down if you're feel pain from it " I said in concern.
 
 
 
" Hah? Nothing. I'm okay " He said then smile.
 
 
 
As we reached at the clinic he put me on a chair there.
 
 
 
A while later my name was being called and he lift me back and bring me inside of the treatment room. 
 
 
 
Then he walks out of the room and wait for me outside.
 
 
 
................
 
 
 
 
~ TAO P.O.V ~
 
 
 
 
I just sitting on a chair outside of the room while waiting for her.
 
 
 
" Arghh " I let out a small scream in pain while rubbing my nape.
 
 
 
My nape was hurted by the hitted from her shoes just now.
 
 
 
But I just endure it. 
 
 
 
" It will be okay " I mumbled.
 
 
 
Then suddenly the door was opened. I walks to her and help her to walk before I let her sit on the chair.
 
 
 
As I have took the medicine at the counter, I lift her back and walk out of the clinic.
 
 
 
" Where was your car? " I asked her.
 
 
 
" I parked it near of the park " She said.
 
 
 
Then when we have reached at her car, I put her at the co-driver seat. 
 
 
 
 
" Hey who want to drive the car if I sit here? " She asked me in weird.
 
 
 
" Me " I said as I have entered the car. A while then, I starts to drive the car to sent her home.
 
 
 
" Gomawo " she thanked me while we are in our way to her house.
 
 
 
" My pleasure " I said then look at her and smile.
 
 
 
" You just take my car with you later. You can send it back tomorrow " She said.
 
 
 
" Hmm. Neh. Gomawo " I said.
 
 
 
A few minutes later, we have arrived at her house after she have told me the direction of her house.
 
 
 
Then I lift her and bring her inside.
 
 
 
" Omo! What happened to you?! " Ah Ra asked in shocked as she have opened the door.
 
 
 
" Nothing i'm okay " She said. Then I put her on the sofa at the living room.
 
 
 
" Soo Jung-ahh! What happened to your feet?! " Her mum asked her as she enter the living room.
 
 
 
 
" Omma it's nothing. Don't be so worried " She said.
 
 
 
" Tao-sshi. Thank you so much for helping her " Ah Ra said as she sat beside of Soo Jung.
 
 
 
I just bowed and smile at her.
 
 
 
" Hmm. I think I need to leave now " I said.
 
 
 
" Hmm. Neh. Gangsahamnida " Her mum said while bowing.
 
 
 
" Annyeong " I said then walk out of the house.
 
 
 
" Hahhh " I sighed then smile as I have entered the car.
 
 
 
" Super! " I shouted happily then starts to drive home.
 
 
 
 
....................