Bogoshippo ( 37 )

Unexpected Love With EXO


 

It has been two weeks since the vacation. They all seems so busy with their daily life and family matters. Ha Ra is busy by helping her mum in her family's cafe. Ha Rin is busy with her modeling job. Ah Hyo, Ha Na and Yi Naa have to look for their grandmother. Soo Jung and Ah Ra got to go for their music class. Hai Hee is taking a job by teaching her nephews. Min Byul need to help her mum arranging her family's bussiness and Tae Nii have to look for her sisters as her mum have starts to work in her dad's company. Min Ah and Hye Kyu just stay at home as their friends all are being busy lately.


 


 

While the boys. Baekhyun have to help his dad in handling their family's bussiness. Kris, Tao, Luhan and Lay were at China now to spent the holidays with their family there. Suho have to help his father doing some researcher at his father's laboratory. Kai have to stay with her grandmother for a while. Same goes with Chanyeol. Chen and Xiumin just stay home and take care of their siblings. Sehun has to help her sister handling an art class while D.O is taking a baking class as her mother want him to help her when she's opening a bakery shop soon.


 


 

But although they seems so busy with their works, they usually spent time together in the weekend or when they off. But Ah Ra and Baekhyun haven't meet for so long. Since they got back from the vacation. They just contacting through message and call. It is because Baekhyun has been so busy with his works.


 


 

The weekend come. So the girls are gathering at Ha Ra's cafe.


 


 

" Wow.. Ha Ra-sshi. Who made this? It so.. tasty! " Soo Jung said while eating the Blueberry cake.


 


 

" It was my new recipe. I'm glad you like it " Ha Ra said while take a seat beside of Ha Na.


 


 

" So.. How's your day? This cafe? Everything's okay? " Ha Na asked.


 


 

" Yeah. Everything's fine. But.. I wish I could always be with you guys like this " Ha Ra said while looking at the girls.


 


 

" Me too.. " Ah Hyo said with her sad expression.


 


 

" Hmm.. It seems we are more busier than last year " Yi Naa said.


 


 

" Yeah. You're right. Maybe because we are older now.." Ha Rin replied.


 


 

" But I'm so happy we still have time to gather even it just for a while. At least we still can meet right " Hai Hee said.


 


 

" Yeah. I wish we could meet the boys too. It has been so long I haven't meet Baekkie " Ah Ra said. She looks so sad.


 


 

" Actually.. Me too. Kris currently at China now.. I don't know when will he be back " Hye Kyu said.


 


 

" Luhan too.. But he told me he will be back soon. I think same with the others " Ha Na said.


 


 

" I don't think Lay too. Because he said he have something that he need to handle there. It sounds serious " Yi Naa said.


 


 

" Don't worry. I'm sure they'll meet us once they're back " Tae Nii convinced them.


 


 

" I'm gonna meet Kai tonight. I'll ask him about it then " Ah Hyo said then smile to the girls.


 


 

" Oh? Okay. How was your relationship with him? " Ha Ra asked.


 


 

" So far so good " Ah Hyo said. " You? " She asked Ha Ra back.


 


 

" Yeah me too " Ha Ra said.


 


 

" You guys? " Ah Hyo asked the girls.


 


 

They are just glancing with each other and smile.


 


 

" I'm good. It just that. we haven't meet yet " Hye Kyu said.


 


 

" Yeah " Ha Na agreed. Yi Naa just nodded.


 


 

While the rest were just smile.


 


 

................


 


 

Kai and Chanyeol just got back from their hometown. Kai asked Chanyeol to come to his house as they haven't meet for so long. D.O, Suho, Xiumin, Sehun and Chen were also there. Baekhyun is still busy with his work while Kris, Luhan, Lay and Tao are still at China.


 


 

" It feels like we haven't met for a very long time " Chen said.


 


 

" Yeah. Everyones are busy with so many works " Kai said.


 


 

" When will Lay and the rest come back? " Sehun asked.


 


 

" I don't know. But Lay told me maybe he can't go back with the others " Suho replied.


 


 

" Why? " Chanyeol asked.


 


 

" He told me that he need time to think about his relationship with Yi Naa. As you guys know, Yi Naa is still hiding her feelings " Suho answered.


 


 

" I wonder why.. " D.O said while thinking.


 


 

" Hmm.. Guys.. I've something to tell you " Kai said while looking at the floor.


 


 

" About what? " D.O asked.


 


 

" Err.. about my relationship " Kai said.


 


 

" Oh? Wae? " Sehun asked.


 


 

" Err.. I felt guilty towards Ah Hyo " Kai said while rubbing the back of his neck.


 


 

" Guilty? Why? " Chen asked.


 


 

" You know that Jan Di was here. She always want to spent her time with me. When I'm with her, I felt something inside my heart. I just don't know what is it. But I'm sure it's not love " Kai said.


 


 

" Do you like her? " Sehun asked.


 


 

" No I guess " Kai replied. His face looks so frustrated.


 


 

" If you don't like her. You just have to reject her offers then. Like I've done to Luna, my ex-girlfriend " Suho said then chuckled.


 


 

" Oh? Hyung. That Luna? She's here? I thought she's still at Los Angeles? " D.O asked.


 


 

" She's back. She told me that she's doing her practical here " Suho said with no expression.


 


 

" Have you met her before this? " Kai asked.


 


 

" Aniyeo. I'm always told her that I was busy with my works " Suho said then chuckled.


 


 

" Seems like you're really love Hai Hee " Xiumin said.


 


 

" I think so " Suho said then smile.


 


 

" But hyung, if she want to get back with you? " D.O asked then chuckled.


 


 

" I won't accept it. Never " Suho said.


 


 

" Just try to slow talk with her okay " Xiumin said while touching Suho's shoulder.


 


 

" Neh, arasso " Suho said then smile to Xiumin.


 


 

" You too Kai-sshi. If you don't like her, just make it clear. Don't let her feels that she still have a chance to be with you " Xiumin said to Kai.


 


 

" Neh, arasso " Kai said while nodding.


 


 

...................