one

Music & Lyrics (I Think I Love You)

It was a bright morning of Monday when I woke up. The weather was giving me chills every day, proving that it's the best time of the year in Korea although at the same time it's giving me the feeling that winter is already coming. I got up from bed and looked at my reflection in the mirror.

"I look normal without make up on." I told myself almost whispering. I smiled a bit and twist my lips as I remember I need to wash up this early because of some meeting with my agency and manager. I let out a long deep sigh. They're asking me to be early. Like, seriously? It's too cold right now. Then I felt my pet and rubbing its face on my ankle.

"Koonnie!" I greeted my cat with a warm smile and picked her up. "How's your sleep? Is it good?"

"So Eun! Come here, be quick!" I heard my mom called me. "I already warmed the water for you, pali, you'll be late if you don't get up."

"I'm wide awake!!" I shouted back. "So, see you later? Hmm?" I rub Koonie's head before putting her back on my bed.

"I wished you'll get another project this time." My little sister told me patting my back as we eat breakfast.

"Tch!" I glared at her.

"Unni, when are you going to introduce me with your celebrity friends?" She asked me dreamily. I heard my mom chuckled.

"Never." I shook my head, smiling as if I was saying 'I am the boss'.

"Aish, unni, you should have introduce me at least to some idols."

"Your sister is not one of them..."

"But you did a CF with Yoona before." She insisted.

I know She just wanted to see the boy group 2PM. I eyed her while they're still arguing. I just gave her a sweet smile.

-----

"Oppa, do we still have time to drop at the music store?"

"Why?"

"It's my sister's birthday tomorrow so..." I shuddered.

He grinned. "I know what you're going to buy." He's looked so confident of what he's saying so I tested him. "So? What do you think I'll bring her?"

"2PM's new album."

I chuckled. "What made you think it's their album?"

"My instincts told me so."

"Jeongmal??" I was already laughing. "But then, you're right oppa." I looked out of the window.

I kept quiet for the next minutes, familiarizing myself on the road so I can go there when I wanted to be alone. "We're here." I heard my manager's voice and followed him out to the shop.

"Annyeonghasseyo!" I kept a sweet smile on my face and wave at some people who's calling me.

"I was just wondering, aren't a fan of them too?" The guy beside me eyed me up.

"Yah, oppa!" I warned him with my eyes while taking the new album of 2PM. I bought one from Girl's Generation, Beast, Super Junior, and Infinite too so I won't be part of the news tomorrow saying 'Kim So Eun is a big fan of 2PM'.

I hate being the talk of the town. Haha

 

AT THE AGENCY

"You want me to what?????" I asked to make it clear.

"So Eun I know you heard it right." My manager said, nodding.

"But I'm an actress not a musician." I complained.

"You just need to act as a couple with the guy but still, you should work on the lyrics."

"Who's the guy?" I asked sounding innocent.

"He's..." My boss almost said it but my manager coughed hard to stop him.

'Sheez! He almost said it' I talked inside my head.

"Just be prepared and be natural on this one, okay?"

"But..."

He cut me off. "You should go...and you'll start filming the next day."

I let out a sigh and bowed at him before making my way out in his office with my manager. We rode in my car going to Incheon to film the drama that I'm currently doing.

"Honestly, deciding that they would give that work to you was too fast."

"Why? Did they review everything?"

He shrugged off his shoulders. "Whatever that is, it's still a good thing that they acknowledge you on their show."

"Oppa, do you think I can do that?" I asked my manager.

What bothers me is that I'm going to write the lyrics for a drama, an OST. What if I won't make it right? Our filming will be aired every week but the drama director will decide about the song we're going to make, whether he will use it or not. If he didn't like than it would be an embarrassment for me.

"Why? Are you nervous?" He asks me.

I smiled faintly and nod.

"Don't worry, you'll make it with somebody else so both of you should help each other."

"Arasseo." The only thing I replied.

 

- JUNHO'S POV -

"Jinjjaroo? I'll be doing Music & Lyrics?" I asked my manager chuckling.

"Whooahh!" The guys cheered. "Yes, you'll be paired with an actress this time." My manager explained.

"They will make it as couples, right?" Chansung seemed excited.

"That's right."

"Waaaaahhh!!" Taecyeon hold my arms shaking me. "You're going to be a real man now."

"That's an instant love-life!" Jun K. was laughing.

"Shut up. It's work not a speed dating, okay??" I said shaking my head.

They just laughed it out. "Do well when you get there!" It's Khun's voice but I know he's teasing me too.

"I think I should watch the past episode, I should be prepared." I said seriously.

"Hoooohhhh!! Junho, take it easy, you don't have to impress 'HER' too much."

"YAAAHHHH!" I shot them death glares.

"Let's see what will happen to our BAD BOY." Taec smirked.

"Hey this is bullying!"

They keep on teasing me for the next hours but instead of getting mad it only made me excited and nervous.

 --------

 "Tch!" I quickly locked the door in my room and flopped on my bed taking my laptop; I placed it on my lap and turned it on. This time would be great to watch the past episodes since I don't really have a clue what to do on that show. It took me about an hour to finish the first episode. "Wow man, that's awkward." I commented. Since the first couples to appear on the same show was their first meeting.

'Is she nice and pretty?' I asked in my mind. 'What if she's a snob?'

"Arghh! Whatever! Just sleep Junho or else be late for the first filming tomorrow."