Dinner

Office Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 


"What about Jajangmyeon? It's just noodles and sauce right? Can you cook that?" Tiffany asked Jessica.

"Do I look like a chef Tiffany? I can't even cut up an onion..."

"And I can barely make toast without burning it!" Tiffany replied

"Why are you shouting at me!"

"It was your idea! 'Oh invite Taeyeon over for dinner, it doesn't matter that we can't boil an egg. I'm sure it'll work out fine!'" Tiffany imitated Jessica.

"Shutup Tiff, we will just have to order takeout or something." 

"Oh yeah! Because that's soooo impressive. Inviting a millionaire or maybe even a billionaire who probably eats at five star restaurants constantly round our apartment to eat a fricking pile of greasy rice and chicken from a takeout place. Nice Jessica, I'm sure she'll fall in love with me right there and then!" Tiffany rolled her eyes.

 

After arguing the morning after Tiffany had taken Taeyeon to the pier, Tiffany sat herself in the car that had just pulled up and shut the door. Taeyeon greeted her and gave her hand a squeeze before driving off. As soon as they stopped at a red light, Taeyeon grabbed Tiffany's hand, interlocked their fingers and brought them to rest on her thigh. Tiffany almost let out a squeal. Almost.

But she did grin like an idiot again, Taeyeon caught this.


"Dork" she chuckled.

"Shutup" Tiffany pouted.


Taeyeon began driving again when the lights turned green but she didn't let go of Tiffany's hand. When she needed to change gears, they both did it and afterwards Taeyeon pulled their hands back on top of her thigh again. 

 

*Am I dreaming? I mean huh? What the hell is happening right now?* Tiffany thought.


Once they got to the company, again they let go of each other and walked into the office. Tiffany sat down at her desk and Taeyeon did the same. Taeyeon gave her half the paperwork and they got on with it, chatting in between.


"So do I come over straight after dinner? Or do I need to get changed?"

"I actually have a confession" Tiffany blushed

"What?"

"I can't cook...and neither can Jessica. So we actually have no idea what to do..."


Taeyeon raised her eyebrow and smirked at Tiffany. 


"So you're twenty-six, and you can't cook?" Taeyeon chuckled

"Dont tease me, I never learned how" Tiffany pouted.

"Shall I bring one of my chef's over?"

"You have a chef?" Tiffany asked in disbelief

"Yeah, but I rarely use him. I usually just cook for myself" Taeyeon shrugged like it was no big deal that she had her own chef.

"Oh my God yes, bring him. Does he bring his own food?" Taeyeon nodded. "Okay, thank god that's sorted. Thanks so much Tae" Tiffany smiled widely.

"No probs babe" Taeyeon replied as she texted her chef to let him know.


* BABE? BABE!!!!! Akobjijbsiwgvssnk TAEYEON JUST CALLED ME BABE OH MY GOD KILL ME NOW *


"Am I going to get bombarded with questions from Jessica?" Taeyeon chuckled. "I assume she's joining us"

"She's cool, don't worry" Tiffany smiled as she texted Jessica to tell her they were saved.

"That didn't answer my question" Taeyeon laughed

"Hm... I don't know what Jessie will do or say to you Taeyeon....nothing bad enough to get her fired though".

"That's reassuring" Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

"Don't be nervous silly" Tiffany teased.

"I'm not". Okay she was, she couldn't help but notice Jessica had this icy aura around her and it creeped her out.


Soon the day was over and Taeyeon dropped Tiffany back home to go to her own home to get changed and meet the chef. He would be driving Taeyeon to and from Tiffany's apartment because Taeyeon assumed she'd be drinking.


"Are you nervous?" Jessica asked as she put an earring in her ear.

"No, why should I be?" Tiffany replied.

"I don't know, you just seem to be nervous and jumpy whenever you have a date with Taeyeon" Jessica shrugged

"No

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter