Chapter 13

My Daddy is Oh Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Omma!!!" Minguk run to his omma. His other brother hug Jihye leg.

"Hye kids" Sehun greet the kids.

"Hello Uncle Sehun" Manse bow.

"Should we call him appa?" Minguk asked Jihye.

"Hahaha, uncle Sehun ia enough dear. Lets go" Jihye smile awkwardly. Then they walked to Sehun's Car.

"This is the first time I feel complete" Manse said while eating

"Complete what do you mean dear?" Jihye wipe his son mouth.

"Because we eat together with appa" Minguk smile cutely. Jihye look at Sehun. Sehun just smile at her.

"Eat boys, I want you to be tall and strong like me." Sehun put a chicken nugget at each other plate.

"Thank you appa" Daehan said.

"Omma, what happen to your hand?" Manse the most concern among his brothers saw his omma injury.

"Oh this? Omma hands got injured." Jihye show her hands to the triplet.

"Omma? Are you okay? Are you cry?" Minguk eyes start teary.

"I'm okay Minguk, Uncle Sehun send me to the clinic quickly after I got injured. " Jihye explain to her sons.

"Thank you again Uncle Sehun" Daehan said again.

"Why don't all of you stick to one name. One of you call me appa and one of you call me uncle sehun. I don't like it. I want all of you call me only one name. Appa. Thats all. Do you understand?" Sehun asked the triplet. Jihye who sit beside sehun glare at the blonde man.

"Okay appa" triplet say in unison.

After they eat, Sehun and Jihye send the triplet to the nursery.

"Hye Manse omma" the nursery teacher greet Jihye.

"Hello Teacher Dara" Jihye smile.

"Teacher, today we bring our appa" Minguk pull teacher Dara's hand.

"Oh really?" Teacher Dara look at Jihye.

"hello, I'm Sehun. Daehan, Minguk and Manse appa" Sehun bow.

"Oh hello Manse appa. No wonder your kids look so cute. Their appa and their omma are pretty and handsome." Teacher Dara look at both of adult.

"I know right?" Sehun said.

"Okay Teacher. We need to go. Bye boys. Behave and be a good boy okay?" Jihye kiss all his son.

"Appa?" Minguk pulled Sehun's pants.

"Be good boy okay? Appa will pick you later" sehun patted all his sons head. The triplet then entered the house after bid good bye to their parents.

"Why are you do that?" Jihye asked after Sehun start his car.

"Do what ?" Sehun lost.

"Why you give a false hope to them? You know we can't be together. They just a kid. You will broke their heart. Just like you did before" Jihye in urge to cry.

"I didn't give them a false hope. I'm serious. I really want to take responsible Jihye. Can't we get back together? I love you. I'm still loving you. Can't you understand? I want to take care all of them. I don't want to miss their first again like before. They are our love evidence. Please Jihye. Please let me be their app

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter