Chapter 9

My Daddy is Oh Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JiHye call JongIn
"JongIn can you take sons to your home? I have some work to do at my office. When my work done I will take my sons at your home" JiHye said. "Ok dont worry" JiHye hang up her phone. "Daehan,Minguk and Manse you will go to uncle JongIn house, your mom will pick you later." JongIn said to triplet. "Okay uncle Jongin" Daehan said with happily.
"Sehun I hope you dont mind that triplet come with since JiHye said that she have work" JongIn said while pat Daehan head. "Im okay" Sehun said while smiling thinking that he can spend time with his sons.
.
JiHye sigh after she call JongIn. She just fired. She need to cleaning her table that why she said she have work to do. "Im gonna find job or I cant feed my babies." After she clean she take cab to her home and try to find new job. She need job before morning
.
Since JongIn car small Minguk sit on Sehun's lap. Actually Manse want sit on his daddy's lap too but Minguk faster than him. Minguk too tired and he sleep. When they arrived at Sehun's office, Sehun carried Minguk to his office. Daehan,Manse and Asher play at playground in the building.
At 6.00 pm JiHye call JongIn to pick up her babies. "Hello JongIn. Where are you?" JiHye ask with tired voice. "At office. Are you okay JiHye? You sound tired" JongIn ask. "Im okay. I will pick my babies" she hang up.
When she arrived at office, Daehan and Manse run to her "mommy" they said while hug his mother leg. "My babies" Jihye hug her sons. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter