a day off

dara wedding story

 Chapter 2:

Dara pov:

I wake up with headache.it feel so hurt but then I smell a guy perfume throbbing in my nose.i try to wake but someone was hugging me tightly.i try to see that person face and

“ahhhhhhh”I shouted when I see that person was a man.what is a man doing on my bed.

“yahhh..why are you shouted?”he ask me why close my mouth with his hand.

“what are you doing in my bed?”I ask him back.

“we already married remember?dont shout your father might think something else.”he said.i try to recalled everything that happen yesterday.firstly,I broke up with my boyfriend.my father threaten me.i got married to young woon jaejoong.

IN HIS HOUSE:

I got a day off from sajangnim.after a long time fight with this master finally he win.i have to move to his house

Flashback:

“where do you live?are you living with your group member?”he ask me

“ani.i have my own condominium in the gangnam area”I tell him

“you have to move with me.my house located near seoul and it was a private area”he tell me

“but.”I try to answer before being cut by him

“remember,I’m your master”he tell me while touch my cheek and focus on his driving

“this my house.so you must follow my rule.first,no one can know about this marriage .about your sajangnim I will handle it.secondly,I’m your master and you are my servant.my word my rule.thirdly.you life was your and my life was mine.when I need you,you must come back.”he said to me and I just nodded as if I understand his rule.

“okay,where is my room,dear master”I ask him,a servant like me must get the smallest room but what can I do.i’m the one said to be his servant.he didn’t say anything. we walkes up stair and jae open the door of the room.

“this is our room.your can put your clothes in the next room”the room was extremely big and I actually wonder how much money that dong bang shin ki make per year.

“our room.what do you mean?dont you remember I’m just your servant.i should get the other room.”I told him and I can see he chuckle a little.

‘that’s why you must stay in this room.if I want to get something,I don’t have to shout your name. here your clothes,wear this when you work okay.”he handed me a maid clothes like the one you see in the boys over flower where jan di wear when she become jun pyo maid’s.

“seriously.alright.get out now.i want to get change”I send him to the other.after that I immediately change into that stupid custome.

After I change into it,I try to walked and find my dear master.i walked down the stair to find him,I can see that his house are extremely big for one people to fit in.i wonder why he’s not staying with his group member.the sofa are black in colour while the wall are white.

“master jae,where are you?”I called out his name while walking towards kitchen.where the hell that he go.

I walked towards another door that was located at the end of his kitchen.i open the door and reveal a beautiful garden that has variety of flower.i walked towards the roses and smell it.

“what are you doing”I heard a voice and I expected it was my master kim jae joong.

“I was looking for you,master.where are you going?”I ask him.

“I sat there”he pointed a coffee table that was in the garden.

“master,what do you want me to do?”I ask him

“emm.it almost lunch.lets cook”when we arrive at the kitchen I was just helping a bit because jae are also an excellent chef.he is the one doing the cooking while I’m doing the dishes.after he finish cooking,we sat in the table and eat together.

“don’t you have a work to do?”I ask him

“I was in the holiday for a week.no one know about this.what about you,don’t you have something to do today?”he ask me back after answering my question.

“I take one day leave.yesterday,was really a long day for me”I said while chuckle a little.who will ever thought,after 8 hours break up with my boyfriend.i get married to almost stranger guy.

Jae pov:

“what exactly happen yesterday?why your father want you to get married ?”I ask her.

“yesterday was my late mother birthday.before I become a singer.i made a promise to my father that I will get married before my mother 55th birthday.but I guess I forgot about it.its not that I didn’t try to fulfil that promise but my ex boyfriend,he is someone that are so into his carreer and marriage is not in his mind.”she tell me and I feel awed that she actually has a boyfriend.

“when did you broke up with him?”I ask her.dont blame me if I act like a jealousy hubby who try to catch her wife’s affair.

“yesterday.he tell me that this relationship is meaningless and make him tired.he love someone else.i didn’t believe it at first when my friend told me that he has another affair behind me.i try to think that he was into work and he doenst have time to cheat on me.but it happen several time and everytime I forgive him,thinking that he might change.when he tell me I’m tiring him.i guess that it really the end”she tell me while tears already running down her cheek .I walk to her and hug her.i feel like I I need to protect her form the cruelity of this world.how could that man do that to someone that is so fragile.

“just cry,servant.he cannot hurt you now.after all I’m your master right.i will not let any harm happen to you”I whisper to her ear and the sobbing continue to be heard.i will just let her cry today and continue to bully her tomorrow.

Dara pov:

He is right after all.after he comfort me,he continue to bully me with all kind task to do.do you want me to list down

Bully no1:

We are both infront of the tv and seat back on the sofa

“dara,I want some cold water”he tell me

“yes,master.”I go and take for him.

“I feel like I don’t it now.i want some coffee”he tell me.when I’m off to the kitchen,I can still hear his chuckle at me.

 

Bully no2:

Its about the time to sleep.but this boy surely doesn’t want to sleep and according to the master rule.i cannot sleep before he sleep.

“master,don’t you want to sleep?”I ask to him who is now sitting in the sofa at our room while enjoying reading some books.

“I don’t want to sleep yet.come and massage my head”I go to him and massage his head.then I settle next to him.i don’t even know when did I fall into the deep slumber.the next morning I wake up,I already settle beside him in the bed.

 

 

 

guys thanks a lot.for those who subscribe and read my story.

i would like you guys to comment more on this story.

as usual you guys are my inspiration