dara and ikon part 1

dara wedding story

dara pov:

i hold the pen and play it with hand while listening to other person presentation about their new project to YGE. as the director of communication for 2ne1. i have to present in every meeting held by this company. we are currently listening from the budget presentation and whatsoever. my mind has been wandering around about last night event in han river.

flashback:

"at least i'm good at shut you up"he said  after kiss me.i'm just froze there for a few moment before i realise something.

"yah.who give you the license to abuse my mouth"i said to him while looking at his eyes.

"well korean law give me every right to do that. dont forget sandara park,i'm your husband. or should i call you mrs kim"he spill out the words one by one.

"argh"i groan in frustation and saw that hanbin is smirking at me.he then pointed at the phone.i look at my phone and see the message that is send by him.

hanbin:'stop spacing out ahjumma :P'

sandara:'i'm gonna kill u later little boy'i reply it.

hanbin:'like i will give u the chance to kill me'

sandara:lets see who gonna get kill.

hanbin:11 am?how does it sound?perfect?

sandara:perfect.let see who gonna win. the loser have to pay.

i stare at him and see him pointed a gun with his hand.

jiyong pov:

i see sandara is kind of spacing out today. itry to approach,but i'm afraid that she is still mad at me after our break up.then i see hanbin throw a paper at sandara.and she is looking at her phone.

'what are they doing actually?"it run through my head.sometimes i feel that dara live is so mystery,even when we are together she rarely talk about her life and who she get close.i only know that she have a few family member.

 

 

its really short update because i update it during my math class while everyone is busy with their calculation