9/30

Spell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***9/30 Special Update thanks to J for the prompt***


The girls stared at each other with worried faces after the CEO announced the deal they have to make.


“Girls, let’s admit it, you needed this deal to increase your popularity and reach to an even wider audience. Your aim is to be as legendary as SNSD? Then this is the only way to go.” 

Irene winced at the legendary word as she knows someone who’s too fond of reciting it like it’s her normal introduction to people.

“We’ll think about it first.” Irene bit her lip and wrung her hands, this is a very dangerous deal to make.

“Huh? Who told you all that you have a say in this? I was just informing you. A bus will fetch you all at 3am this dawn. You may go now.”
 

x

Their usually noisy dorm is now filled with eerie silence as the girls kept contemplating on a way to stop them from making that deal with the devil, even the Satan Squad is now huddled in a corner talking seriously by themselves. Irene and Wendy have listed options just to escape this deal, but none of it seems to be effective.

The clock struck midnight when Yeri shouted: “Irene unnie, maybe it’s time we get your girlfriend’s help, I’m too young and pretty to be sacrificed to Satan?!?”  Joy knocked the younger girl’s head upon hearing those words leaving Yeri to pout.

“Yeri got a point though, maybe Seulgi can negotiate better…” Wendy interrupted.

“Seulgi’s too dumb to negotiate with the devil. She might even auction not only our souls but the entire Earth and Pluto’s souls.“ Joy replied.
 

“Pluto is not a planet!”
“It is!”
 

“Seulgi? I really don’t want to bother her with our problems.” Irene just massaged her forehead.
 

x


Time flew fast and it’s already 2:45am, Jinuk walked in their dorm wearing a formal suit.

“Oppa, are we dealing with you?” Joy joked just to ease the nervous atmosphere.
“No.” Jinuk replied.
“Are we going to wear formal attire like you, we weren’t informed and we really have no time to change?” Irene asked.

“No, I just rushed here from a date to accompany you on the bus.”
 

x


The bus that fetched them is filled with rust and shabby interior, you would expect classier and neater transportation to hell knowing Satan’s preference for luxury things.

None of the girls said a word on their way, they just prayed that the deal would end well. If only prayers would work this time. The heavily tinted windows adding chill to the already eerie atmosphere didn’t help.


x

They entered a spacious lounge with hip and leathery décor. The girls noticed dancing poles in each opposite corners, padded walls all around with large speaker systems mounted on it playing some dubstep sounds.

“I think we got on the wrong place.” Wendy muttered.

A tiny woman in a black suit and golden tie suddenly appeared in front of them, wearing a smirk not dissimilar to the one Seulgi always have, she even have the same chin dimple.
 

“Hi, ladies! Please have a seat.” Taeyeon greets Red Velvet as she procured a leather chair out of thin smoke and sat on it without crossing her legs.

The girls took a seat when Irene spoke: “I’m sorry, but who are you? I think the bus got us on the wrong destination.”

“You’re not lost, I’m the one you’re making a deal with.” Taeyeon smiled again as she is now holding a folder with several papers in it, shifting from page to page.

“Unnie, is this Satan?” Joy nudged Wendy, the older girl just shrugged and spoke: “Seems a bit too friendly and… small.”

“You’re not the one to talk about small people, unnie.” Yeri joined in the conversation.

 Taeyeon then stood up and handed the folder to Irene: “Alright, all of you will sign in this part and our deal will be done.”

“We don’t get to read the terms?” Irene frowned as she’s holding a pen.
“Do you not trust me?” Taeyeon’s ahjumma laugh echoed in the lounge.
“N-“ Yeri replied but Joy muffled .
 

“What are you waiting for?” Taeyeon crossed her arms as she’s getting impatient.
“Will our souls be eternally damned after signing?” Wendy worriedly asked.

“Who said about eternal damnation? There is no such thing!” Taeyeon sounded offended.
“Then what do you get from this deal?” Irene glared.

 “Oh, I just wanted one thing.” Taeyeon devilishly smirked again.
“What is it?” Joy asked just when the youngest of them has finished signing the contract.


“I want a sacrifice.”


“Holy , we’re all done signing.”

 

x
 


The rest have arrived at the dorm and discuss things among themselves.

“We got tricked.” Wendy sighed.
“ sacrifice of all things.” Irene added.
“At least all of us are safe, it should be a non member.” Yeri gleefully said.

All of them looked at her weirdly.

“You know I always mock Seulgi for being so dumb, but it seems we are dumber than her.” Joy wanted to throw a fit.

“Unnies… Let’s sacrifice Seulgi.” Yeri clapped at her joke.
The rest looks at her weirdly again.

“Yeah sure, a 200 year old . Hahahaha!” Joy mockingly laughs but stopped when she saw Irene blushed.

“A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter