Shopping

SM High School Host Club

A/N: Sorry I haven't updated in like 2 weeks. I had writer's block... :(

Character appearances

Hyuna's newest butler

Name: Kim Heechul

Age: 21

Personality: Not serious, uncaring, harsh with words

Hairstyle: No Other

@LuciferGirl97, Sungmin is awesome at martial arts! But... physical harm? Hmm...

@tsukichan, Go Sungmin!

@bohaemi, :D

@-iloveyou-, :L creating anti-Hyuna fans. Maybe I shouldn't be so proud...

@vampireme12, Kyumin~~

@AsianNoodles, 2min will be put in after Hyuna's arc has finished. Unless I get another better idea...

@kolmilyo, well all of Hyuna's dresses are short. And tight. Have you seen trouble maker? I pity Hyunseung for having Hyuna dance ON him.

@Anji_WantsTwiNKies, LOL Kyuhyun is Suju's Kyuhyun but at the same time, he isn't. Oooo messing with your mind.

@turtle, me and you share the same wavelength!

@monteymonkey, *pressure* sorry, I think I have failed you with this chapter...

@elf15vitamin, :L obviously

@alleksandra, well Kyumin kinda is already together. But thanks for the suggestion, it has given me a few ideas to use in another arc :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the prestigious school SM Academy, in the high school section, there is a corridor. At the end of the South corridor in the 3rd music room, when you open the door…

“Welcome, to the Host Club.”

*Play theme song: Juliette*

Recap

"No. NO. NO! Kyuhyun-oppa is mine!"

"He's my boyfriend!"

"SHUT UP! Kyuhyun-oppa is mine! I challenge you for him!"

"Oh really now? Bring it on!"

No one POV

Hyuna and Sungmin glared at each other in the eyes for quite a while. If there had to be some representation of them, imagine bulls with angry red eyes locking each others' horns.

"Well well then Sungmin what contest shall we have?"

"Why don't we let someone else decide Hyuna?"

Key POV

I stared at those 2 people. Kyuhyun why aren't you doing anything???

And by magic Kyuhyun walked to stand next to me.

"Yah. Kyuhyun. Why aren't you doing anything?"

"Seeing Sungmin angry and jealous like that is really cute."

*facepalm*

"What if Sungmin loses? You're going to dump him for Hyuna?"

"Of course not. Besides, Sungmin won't lose anyway."

"Key-oppa! You decide the contest!" Hyuna yelled at me.

WHAT? Me? WHY ME?

"You are the only new person in the host club so you can't be that biased." Sungmin filled in for me.

Gee thanks.

Hmmmm... what kind of contest should I set? It has to be something that both of them, well mainly Sungmin could do pretty easily.

Oh. I know!

“How about… I’ll give you $500 and using that money, you have to create an outfit which is fit for… a winter date.”

Should be easy enough for Sungmin.

“Oh and by the way, the ‘date’ would be with Kyuhyun here so pick an outfit that will compliment what Kyuhyun wears.”

“But Key-oppa--- we don’t know what Kyuhyun-oppa is going to be wearing---“

“Yea but if you know Kyuhyun well enough then you should know… right Hyuna?”

Hyuna instantly shut up.

“Oh and you have 24 hours to shop! So be back here by tomorrow. Kyuhyun, give them the money.”

Kyuhyun actually listened to me and handed them $500 each.

No one POV

Hyuna’s side

Hyuna looked through the various pictures on her phone. She had every photo of Kyuhyun that she could get her hands on.

“Winter date with Kyuhyun-oppa… well Kyuhyun-oppa is the maknae, even though he doesn’t do the cuteness but I think he would wear a lot of white. And pastels. Kyuhyun-oppa would look so cute~ So I should wear whites to compliment him!” Hyuna said happily.

Then her eyes narrowed and unfocused while her hand gripped her phone tightly.

"Hmmm... but Hyuna doesn't like it when other people take her things..." she murmured, referring to herself in third person.

Sungmin's side

Sungmin was happy about the contest Key had set. Key couldn't have picked an easier competition to win. After being with Kyuhyun for all those years, Sungmin had naturally developed a kind of Kyuhyun data book.

Sungmin knew that Kyuhyun liked to wear dark colours during winter. Because Kyuhyun's logic made sense inthat wearing dark colours will absorb more heat thus you will be warmer.

Yep, Kyuhyun was smart that way.

After standing there for a while, he randomly picked a store to go in. It looked pretty.

When Sungmin reached the entrance to the store, he was stopped by a security guard. The guard stared at Sungmin for a while before whispering something into his walkie talkie.

"Excuse me, Lee Sungmin, but you are under arrest."

***

Key's POV

Hyuna, Hyuna, I didn't think that she would stoop that low. She actually managed to bribe the police into arresting Sungmin. For no reason. But he would be kept there for quite a while before he was cleared. Which would make her win.

I had borrowed some clothes from Jessica's wardrobe. After all, I needed to look like a rich girl.

So I wore a Burberry coat over an Armani dress with Chanel heels. And Versace sunglasses and carried a LV bag. Oh, and some diamond jewellery to top it off.

Yea, I think I'll pass for a rich girl.

***

No one's POV

Key... err... Gwiboon walked into the police station and walked directly up to the chief.

"I understand that you are holding one of my associates here for questioning?"

The chief looked up and his eyes widened as he scanned Gwiboon's appearance.

"Ha-have we done something wrong, young miss?"

"You're keeping a boy by the name of Lee Sungmin here?"

"He was taken in on suspected account of assault to Kim Hyuna-sshi."

"And I say he did nothing wrong. Release him."

"I'm afraid that such a matter would offend Hyuna-sshi's family."

"I'm afraid that if you don't release him immediately, you will offend the Jung Corporation."

"Th-the Jung Corporation?"

"Yes. I'm the cousin of Jung Jessica. Her and I are rather... close. Release him or I will have you replaced."

"O-of course. My deepest apologies for not recognising you earlier."

Key POV

I smirked at the cowering man. Meh, he deserved it.

Maybe I should apologise to Jessica for using her name.

Maybe.

Sungmin walked out and stared at me without a trace of recognition on his face.

I grabbed his arm then walked outside.

"Um, excuse me, do I know you?" Sungmin asked.

I took off my sunglasses.

"Hi Sungmin."

"Oh, Hi Key. What are you going here?"

"Rescuing you. Now hurry up and complete the contest already. Hyuna already has a head start from locking you up for a while."

***

No one's POV

"WHAT?! He... WHAT?!" Hyuna shrieked at her butler who came and reported the news. She was currently relaxing in her mansion because she had seen no need to rush.

"I said that Sungmin was released. Jeez, have you got no ears?" he drawled.

"You, how dare you be so disrespectful towards your mistress? Consider yourself lucky that you got this job!"

"Oh sorry YOUNG MISTRESS did I offend you?"

"You, you, YOU'RE FIRED! Guards, take this... thing away!"

"I have a name woman, and it's Heechul!"

"SHUT UP AND GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!" Hyuna waved her hand and turned around while the guards dragged Heechul away roughly.

He only survived 2 days. It must be a new record.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: So this chapter . Sorry, but I wanted to give an update before I went on vacation. So, I tried to work past the stupid writer's block that I had and yea...

ANNOUNCEMENT!

It is summer holidays for my part of the world now so I'm going to America and Canada for the holidays! I will be gone for 3 weeks and during that time, I will not be updating. I'll be on HIATUS. I might log in if I get wifi at Macca's but otherwise I have no internet.

Merry Christmas and early Happy New Year!