Confession

SM High School Host Club

A/N: So read the title and it will tell you all about it. Literally. It’s that obvious. Warining beforehand. Following chapter . I for writing such a bad chapter.

@AsianNoodles, ahahahahaha, the frustration of watching dense people...

@Iluvcookiez, hint of confession :)

@bonganh1996, dating? Not yet :) Yup, Key is being very obvious. The other carriage is made up of ‘boys’. Boys don’t really gossip do they?

@2min--Replay, perhaps I read ur question wrong? I thought ur questions asked, awww I didn’t see jonghyun being all appa on key, so I answered that.

@Shining_Sunny, you never really see in Jjong’s head like you see into Key’s. So... yea

@jjongiebbyluv, YES JONGKEY!!!

@-iloveyou-, yea, I dedicated the past few chapters to bring jongkey to life :S

@abi333, :D

@BummieSarang, That’s right key!

@tsukichan, ahahaha cute was what I had planned for. But this chappie will be slightly less cute.

@NFGdP_Gal, I couldn’t figure out another way to make Key realise...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the prestigious school SM Academy, in the high school section, there is a corridor. At the end of the South corridor in the 3rd music room, when you open the door…

“Welcome, to the Host Club.”

*Play theme song: Juliette*

Recap

I gave Jonghyun a nickname for no reason.

I got upset when he passed over the ‘boyfriend’ thing.

I did find it cute with all the hot chocolate business.

I was happy when he helped me during the snow fight.

Do I... do I like Kim Jonghyun?

***

Key POV

I lay on my bed, staring up at the ceiling. The question kept running through my mind. Do I like him? But why would I like him?

It was sufficiently awkward when I got off the ferris wheel.

Flashback

No one POV

Key got off the ferris wheel in a daze. Well, not really in a daze but he seemed to be deep in thought.

“Key-ah! How was your---“ Jonghyun didn’t finish what he was saying before Key turned around and ignored him.

Jonghyun’s face fell and he frowned. Key seemed to be avoiding him but Jonghyun couldn’t pinpoint what the reason was.

End of flashback

My phone vibrated, indicating that I had a new message. I flipped my phone open.

To: Key-ah~~~

From: Jonghyun

I noticed you were avoiding me. Sorry if I made you mad... I do that a lot...

I smiled at the message. I found it sweet how he apologised. Though it kinda was my fault...

***

“Whoo~~~ Shopping!!!” I happily sang.

Today we were going shopping. I mean, every trip has to have some sort of shopping time right? You can... savour another country’s fashion...

“Let’s go shopping together, neh?” Sungmin smiled. I nodded. It was fun to sometimes do things together. Plus I would be left with Jonghyun and it was awkward enough already.

So we dove into a store.

I searched through the scarves first. The scarf that I had bought with me didn’t compliment my outfits all the time. I mean, it was warm but beauty over comfort!!!

I found 2 scarves. One was red and the other was checked black and white. ARGH!!! Dilemma dilemma...

“Key-ah, what’s wrong?”

Great, just the guy I didn’t want to talk to the most. I turned around to see that his face was right in front of me. Like 1 cm away. Too close, too close!!! I felt heat rise into my cheeks.

Wait, I was blushing? Woah woah woah what?

Jonghyun smirked. The first time I have seen  an evil expression on his face. Ok not evil, but an expression other than happy over-dramatic.

Jonghyun put a finger under my chin and lifted it up to face him.

“Is everything alright, princess?” I could feel his breath ghosting over my face. I turned even redder than before. This was like the first time I met him, when he asked about the princely type.

Only the first time I met him, he was nothing.

I mumbled a few incoherent words. Jonghyun paused then straightened up.

“Sorry Key-ah, did I scare you? I was only teasing.” Jonghyun smiled.

Right, only teasing. I should have expected that. Nothing Jonghyun did ever was serious.

“... I’m fine Jonghyun.. excuse me,” I gave Jonghyun a fake smile before leaving to hide myself in another corner.

Urgh why am I being so angsty? Snap out of it Key! This is so un-me...

“I’m going out for some air,” I called to the others. I didn’t even bother turning back to see their reactions before I walked out of there.

***

I sat on a swing in the park next to the mall. I pushed it slowly so that it was barely moving at all.

“I did something to make you angry again right?” Jonghyun’s soft voice came from behind me. I didn’t turn around to acknowledge him, keeping my back towards him.

“You’re ignoring me? That’s not nice Key-ah~~~” Jonghyun whined, trying to make a joke out of this situation. I still didn’t reply.

Jonghyun sighed. “Well then I guess this will be easier for me to talk then. I meant what I said... or didn’t say. Just then in the shop, I wasn’t teasing you. You just looked really cute with a red face. I couldn’t help it. You didn’t like it right? And the boyfriend part at the horror house, I did hear that he said boyfriend. I know I said it didn’t matter but that... was an excuse. I was really happy inside when the guy thought of us that way... but... if I said that out loud, your image of me would probably be ruined. So I covered it up. You probably don’t believe me but I just needed to get if off my chest...” Jonghyun took a while to get through that whole paragraph.

I stayed silent. I shouldn’t get my hopes up again.

“Key, I... I love you...” Jonghyun said after a long pause.

I should be happy about that and jumping around. But all the other times had gotten me more guarded. Jonghyun did take some back but not all of it. I stood up from the swing and turned to face Jonghyun.

“Do you love me like a lover, or like a daughter?” I coldly replied. Jonghyun’s eyes widened at my statement.

“Of course as a lover! Why... why...” Jonghyun fumbled around for words.

“As far as I’m concerned, you were obsessed with being my appa in everything. Everything you did was what an appa would do,”  I didn’t want that kind of love I turned around and started to leave.

But Jonghyun grabbed onto my wrist and turned me around.

“Then, would an appa do this?” he asked.

I didn’t get a chance to reply before I felt Jonghyun’s lips crash onto mine. My eyes widened in surprise. I attempted to protest but after a while I found myself enjoying the feeling. So I closed my eyes and started to kiss him back. I tentatively wrapped my arms around Jonghyun’s neck and felt him smile into the kiss.

I don’t know how long we stayed like that but we had to break apart after a while. I was running out of breath. I could feel that my face was bright red. Jonghyun s his arms around my waist and pulled us closer together so that our foreheads were touching.

“So...?” he asked.

I blushed and attempted to look away from his gaze. “No...”

“No what?” I could see that Jonghyun was enjoying this.

“No, an appa wouldn’t do this...”

“And?”

“... I love you too.”

“That’s good,” Jonghyun smiled and pulled me in for another kiss but...

*clapping sounds*

“Yay!!! Finally!!!” I looked to my right to see the rest of the host club hiding in the bushes. Well they weren’t hiding anymore. Taemin was standing up. He was the one who had called out.

“Took you long enough Jonghyun. Such a wimp!” Eunhae chorused.

I blushed even harder and hid my face in Jonghyun’s chest. God, how much did they see?

“Yah! Go away and give me some private time with my boyfriend!” Jonghyun yelled in a childish tone.

His boyfriend? I like the sound of it.

“Don’t hog Key all for yourself!!!” Sungmin yelled back. But they did leave anyway.

“Such a kid, Jjong,” I said while shaking my head. Jonghyun grinned back mischeiviously.

“But you love this kid anyway.”

“Yea.”

“Can I make a nickname for you as well?”

“Nickname? Why don’t you like the name I made for myself already?”

“I do! Key is awesome! But everyone calls you Key. I want to give you a name no one calls you. No one ever calls me Jjong.”

“Fine whatever.”

“Yay! Thank you Bummie~ <3” Jonghyun sang.

“Bummie?! I don’t even use Kibum anymore!”

“Which is why it’s my special name for you.”

“Cheesy... so cheesy Jjong.”

Jonghyun laughed and hugged me tighter. I hugged him back as well. Being in his arms just felt so... right.

***

“Ooo here comes the new couple~~” Eunhae teased when Jonghyun and I entered the villa again holding hands.

“Annoying. Go away.” I gave them a death glare.

“How scary!” they sarcastically said.

“Key-hyung! Term starts soon! So we’ll be flying out of Canada tomorrow!” Taemin said.

Tomorrow? Leaving already? Wow, time passes really quickly. I nodded towards Taemin.

***

Night

“Good night Bummie.” Jonghyun leaned down and kissed me on the forehead before ruffling my hair. I scowled at him.

“Don’t mess up my hair Jjong!!!” I complained. “Good night”

***

The trip back to Seoul was more pleasant. Or maybe it was just me.

When I fell asleep, someone put a blanket over me again but this time I knew who it was without even looking.

Jonghyun.

Who else could it be anyway?

***

First day of term, morning

I sat in class listening to the teacher lecture on and on. I pulled on my skirt. Aish, who would have thought that after 2 weeks I would have already gotten unused to it. When the period finally ended, it was recess. Finally. I stood up to get to my host club duties but before that the entire class swamped me.

“Gwiboon-sshi, how were your holidays?”

“Gwiboon-sshi, did you go anywhere?”

“Gwiboon-sshi, how are you?”

“It’s been so long since I’ve seen you Gwiboon-sshi!”

“Did you go anywhere with Jessica-sshi, Gwiboon-sshi?”

Right I forgot that I’m popular. I forced a smile on my face and tried to push past them. But they were relentless.

“My deepest apologies, I would love to talk with you but I have prior arrangements. Now if you would excuse me.”

They parted instantly for me, allowing me to get through. Once I was outside the classroom I broke into a run.

***

I pushed open the doors to the 3rd music room. The others looked up from their activities. When Jonghyun saw me, his eyes lit up and he rushed over to give me a bear hug.

“Bummieeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! It’s been so long!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why are you still in your girls uniform? Hurry up and get changed! The customers will be here any minute!”

I nodded and hurried into the changing room.

***

No one POV

Jonghyun’s corner

“Jonghyun-oppa, how were your holidays?”

Key’s corner

“Key-oppa, how were your holidays?”

Jonghyun and Key smiled at the question. Then, from 2 different sides of the room, they answered.

“My holidays were really good.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Yep, I know. The romance , the confession was retarded, the kiss was stupid. I know it . But I tried my hardest!!! But JongKey is finally together. And another arc is finished. There is one more main arc left in this story with mini filler chappies or cameos in between. There was the Shin Se Kyung arc, Sifany arc, Hyuna arc, Canada arc and a new arc will begin soon. Next chappie will be a cameo appearence by someone I’m not telling you yet~~~

Please comment and subscribe! ^^