Just waiting

Will You Marry Me?

 

 

SHINee keep on practicing for their gayo daejun performance and after getting advice from Super Junior, Onew is no longer worried about anything, except for his manager of course. However, something must have happened that their manager still didn’t come back until 2 hours later, that is when Onew and Taemin had already left for their practice for other gayo daejun stage. The others also had left the practice room since they didn’t plan on practicing if the other members weren’t there.

 

Key had joined in Taemin to his practice because he wants to meet Mir there. He wants to tell Mir about Ji Young’s condition because Onew said Mir had been calling her a lot yesterday. However, he really hopes Mir won’t tell it to Seungho.

 

======================================/

 

“Unnie, just stay calm, ok? Mom knows about everything, so you don’t have to worry too much. Mom is not even disappointed with it.” Hyuna said to Ji Young. Ji Young smiles to Hyuna. She is already fine and is taking things fine now. Shee just want to thank both her mother and Onew for taking her in just anytime and accepting her.

 

“Babies, unnie is fine. Your hyungbu are the one who’s always overreacting. I was just too tired last night.” Ji Young said hugging both her twin sisters tightly making it hard for them to breathe. Ji Young only let go of them when she heard someone at the door. She went to open it to see SHINee manager in front of her.

 

“Anyonghaseyo.” Ji Young bowed afraid of what’s going to happen.

 

“Anyong Mrs little leader.” Ji Young sees Shin Dong, Lee Teuk and Hee Chul behind the manager. She invites all of them in and let them sit down at the living room while she prepares some drink for them.

 

“What are you all doing here?” She asks the three Super Junior member and don’t even have the courage to look at SHINee manager.

 

“Someone had been wanting to meet little leader’s wife. So, we bring him here.” Heechul said nudging SHINee’s manager who is now glaring at Ji Young.

 

“He knows?” Ji Young mouth to them.

 

“Oh he had always know. He’s just sad that Onew is keeping it a secret from him.” Shin Dong said eating the food Ji Young had prepared.

 

“Manager-nim, you know about us? I’m so sorry that Onew didn’t tell you about it. I didn’t let him do that.” Ji Young lied to save Onew from being scolded.

 

“Don’t call me that, just call me oppa. I’m not stupid, you didn’t tell him to do anything. He do everything the way he wants it. You’re just being his wife.” His manager said.

 

“But manager-nim, I mean oppa, he did it for me. He didn’t want me to get in any kind of trouble with the company.” Ji Young said again.

 

“I guess you’re really in love with Onew now that you’re defending him.” His manager said again.

 

“What do you mean?” Ji Young asks.

 

“I know about you getting married all these while. I know all about you since the beginning. Onew should have plan things carefully, he didn’t even know that his mom sent a wedding card invitation to me. I’m just mad that he’s keeping it a secret. I decided to not stay with them because he’s married and at times when I said I’m going to make a check up on them, I just did it because I want Onew to just tell me the truth.” SHINee manager once again said.

 

“Aish, such a sensitive boy.” Leeteuk said and ruffle the manager hair.

 

“Yah!” The manager raised his voice to Lee Teuk.

 

“Are you being rude to me now?” Lee Teuk asks angrily. It’s weird to see him making a fuss about taking informal since he never act this way before. While they’re having some kind of fight about who’s older and who’s younger, Ji Young enter her room and call Onew.

 

“Hello? Oppa… are you busy right now?” Ji Young asks.

 

“I’m still waiting for practice to start. Why?” Onew asks.

 

“Where are you? I want to meet you now.” Ji Young said. Onew give her some instruction on to meet near a donut shop near MBC station. Ji Young went out of her room seeing all of them still arguing with each other while Hyuna and Hyori just watch amazed with what they’re seeing.

 

“Oppa, do you have any kind of practice to attend at MBC?” Ji Young asks Super Junior. They nod their head. Ji Young then whisper something to them and ask their help to bring Hyuna and Hyori with them. Ji Young then grab SHINee’s manager and bring him with her to her car. She followed Onew’s instruction and enter the donut shop where Onew will be waiting.

 

“Ji Young… you’re he…” Onew stop his sentence when he sees the person walking with Ji Young.

 

“Yes I’m here. Take a seat both of you.” Ji Young feel like laughing his heart out seeing how Onew suddenly become all sweaty seeing his manager with Ji Young.

 

“How did you find her?” Onew ask the manager.

 

“She lives right in front of your dorm, of course I know.” His manager said.

 

“Are you ok, Ji Young? Did anything happen to you?” Onew asks.

 

“Do you think I’ll hurt her??” SHINee’s manager raised his voice.

 

“No… just that… what happen?” Onew asks confused.

 

“Oppa, it’s like this. Your manager had known about our marriage since we got married. How? Your mother sent him an invitation card to our wedding. He’s just on about catching you and making you tell him the truth but you never did. So he’s kind of disappointed knowing about you keeping things a secret from him.” Ji Young said and his manager had been nodding his head all along.

 

“I’m sorry hyung! I love you!” Onew hug his manager tightly and keep on using aegyo attack on him that his manager couldn’t be mad at him. Ji Young just love how she’s doing the right thing for his husband at least once. She hugs Onew tightly before walking through the MBC Station trying to find Hyuna and Hyori.

 

===================================================================

I think I'm fine now,

I'm not sick anymore since i'd sleep a lot.

My friend told me to rest well and stop myself from thinking way too much about my assignment.

Oh anyway... when I wrote this, I didn't think of any name for the manager yet.

If you have any suggestion, do tell me.

because right now, the name I think of sound so wrong, CHAN HEE