Dada

Will You Marry Me?

 

When Ji Young fainted, Onew was planning to let her rest at her mom’s house but her mom insisted on sending her to a hospital since she’s very worried about Ji Young. It had been so long since she last takes care of her oldest daughter and she wants Ji Young to be in great care while she’s in the States before Onew does that job for her.

 

Ji Young’s mom decided on letting her daughter to stay at the hospital until she wake up since she knows that Ji Young is actually very weak when it comes to her health. Ji Young didn’t wake up until around 8pm. Onew was already sleeping by the side since he had waste enough energy jumping up and down in the afternoon.

 

“Omma…” Ji Young finally wake up.

 

“My daughter is awake? How are you dear? Why are you so stressed out anyway? I told you not to think too much.” Her mom hugs Ji Young tightly. Ji Young look at the sofa seeing her husband sitting on it and he is sleeping so quietly.

 

“I’m going home now dear since you’re already awake. Take care, ok?” Ji Young’s mother kiss her on the forehead and leave the room with Ji Young still clueless. Ji Young then walk to Onew and wake him up.

 

“Yeobo, you’re awake? I’m glad you’re fine now!” One hug her tightly.

 

“What did the doctor said?” Ji Young asks. If she’s not that seriously ill, she should be going home now. Why does she have to stay at the hospital?

 

“You’re pregnant.” Onew said happily.

 

“Wait… what?” Ji Young asks again.

 

“You’re pregnant.” Onew repeat his words.

 

“You’re not kidding, right?” Ji Young asks.

 

“Why should I? I’m so excited right now!” Onew said. Ji Young look at him surprised. She can’t believe what she just heard. Is this for real or what?

 

“Oppa, I’m pregnant? Oppa!” Ji Young hug Onew tightly can’t believe what she just heard. She likes baby, more than anything in the world. She wants to have one, either adopt them or be pregnant with them. The other reason she accepted Onew’s proposal is because she wants baby and having Onew’s baby will make all the good genes for her baby.

 

“The doctor advice you not to be too stressed and not to do heavy work. It will affect the baby.”  Onew said.

 

“Oppa, should we give it a nickname while it’s in me?” Ji Young ask feeling very excited.

 

“Let’s call him SHINee.” Onew said.

 

“OPPA!” Ji Young hit his arm hard. How can he give the nickname as his group name?

 

“Ok Ok! What if we call it, ‘dada’? Onew asks.

 

“Why dada?”

 

“Well, it’s baby language for ‘dad’. We met because of our dad and we got married because of our dad. If it wasn’t for them, you won’t even be pregnant right now.” Onew said. Ji Young’s face brighten up at the idea.

 

“But it’s just the nickname before the baby born, ok? I don’t want my baby to be name as ‘dada’.” Ji Young said and Onew nod his head agreeing.

 

“This give me more reasons to announce about my marriage!” Onew said excitedly hugging his wife. Ji Young push him off and look him straight in the eyes, can’t believe what she just heard.

 

“What did you say?” Ji Young ask.

 

“I’m going to announce about our relationship soon.” Onew said surprised to see how Ji Young’s response is not the one he imagined her to have.

 

“Oppa, let’s discuss this later. I have a headache.” Onew sat down at the sofa wondering why Ji Young is not happy with what he just said.

 

Onew sit next to Ji Young and watch as she fall asleep again. What did he do? He just really want to tell everyone about his wife, he wants to tell them that he’s going to be a father in 9 months. He don’t want to lie to his fans and he too wants to go out with his wife openly and freely.

 

Onew just stare at his wife. He wants his baby to be as pretty and as clever as Ji Young. The reason why he wants to announce about his relationship so much is because she wants to be the father to his own baby. Do he have to get a permission from his fan for it as well? Telling them about it now won’t hurt as much as telling them about it later.

 

“Dada, I really want to protect you with my love and care. Why can’t people seem to understand my intention?” Onew said quietly so that Ji Young won’t hear him, but she does and a tear fall from her eyes, realizing that they can’t be doing what they want to do.

 

Ji Young knows about Onew wanting to announce their relationship, Key told her about it. Key wants her to advice him about it. She’s happy to know how stubborn he is about announcing their relationship, but hearing why he shouldn’t do it, it makes her realize that it’s her turn to protect him. If protecting him means she needs to hurt him and their baby, she really wish she don’t have to do this. But she knows she have to. Instead of losing both of them, she has to choose one. The baby that will be born later, she can still teach him/her about his father, reason why they’re a secret.

 

“Dada, I’ll protect you in any way I can. I’ll do what’s best for you and your mom.” Ji Young hear Onew said. Ji Young shut her eyes, knowing what will come for them. 

 

============================================================

Sorry for the lame name.

Some of you are very clever!!