Angel Academy - AA

Angel Academy - AA

Part 9
“Why are you laughing?” I asked.
“Because you’re a weird kid, I really like you!” he winked.
“Stop flirting, they are probably waiting for us already…” JR said with a little smile. Zelo jumped up and followed after JR.
“Who are They?” I asked myself. I walked up to JR, because I was wondering. “Who is waiting for us again?”
“Our classmates, we’re celebrating our newbie entering our class!” he laughed and put his hand over my shoulders. We walked into a café, and there were a bunch of guys sitting around a table, I guess those are my classmates. “Come on, don’t be shy newbie!” JR pushed me towards them.
“It’s the new kid!” everyone shouted. “I’m Jongup!” first guy waved at me and smiled.
“I’m Sungjae, and he is… What’s your name again?” he asked the guy sitting next to him.
“Stupid!” he hit that guy, Sungjae. “You should know, we have been going to the same school since we were kids…”
“I’m sorry, but when everyone keeps calling you by J-Hope, who cares about your name?!” Sungjae tried to calm J-Hope down.
“I won’t forget this… By the way, I’m Ho Seok, but just call me J-Hope.” he smiled, with one of the prettiest smiles so far.
“I’m Namjoon..” a really scary guy with an angry face said.
“Nice to meet you.” I replied.
“I think you know well who I am.” a really familiar guy smiled at me.
“You’re the football guy, only with blonde hair, right?” I didn’t know his name, I had to come up with something..
“Haha, nice save! I’m Sehun!” he laughed. He looked like a pretty nice guy, I think I like this kid.
“I’m Jimin and I’m very pleased to meet you!” Jimin had black hair, and really pretty eyes.. I smiled back at him.
“Hello, I’m V. Just V” well that was short, I think he doesn’t like to talk much.. or maybe, he just doesn’t like me.
“Hey, where did Youngjae go?” Zelo asked.
“Right here!” a voice from behind answered. Youngjae come up from behind and hugged me really tight. “Let’s become good friends and classmates.” he smiled and sat down.
“I’ll just introduce the rest of them myself.” JR said out of the blue. “This is Ilhoon, Ren, Minhyun and Baekho.” they all seemed nice.
“Wait, where’s Kai and Baekhyun?” I asked.
“No one really likes Baekhyun that much, he’s the class nerd, and he ruins all the fun, and Kai…” Ilhoon explained, but Sehun just cut him off.
“Kai is just too obsessed with being the best dancer, that he forgets to enjoy other things in life..” Sehun looked pretty down, they must be friends. It made me sad as well to see him like that..
Zelo, JR and I sat down with the others. Apparently they already ordered something to eat, probably beef or some sort of other meat. 
***
Congratulations! You've just finished reading through my 9th grade nonsense that I wrote when I was 14-15 and just figured out what kpop is!

This won't be continued.. Just so you're aware of that..