My Angel Part 1

My Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s the starting of your new semester but you’re really not looking forward to it.

*Sigh*

You: “When will I be able to graduate?”

You always wondered to yourself. The fact that you wanted to graduate so much is because of the competitiveness in your class. Every one of your classmates is trying to ace their work and they started to be very judgemental to the weaker ones.

 

You: “Oh! I finally reached the school…”

But you don’t feel the excitement at all. It’s really crowded in your school today and you have to squeeze your way to the classroom.

You: “It’s so crowded that I cannot handle this… I hate it…”

While you were concentrating on walking towards the classroom, you suddenly bumped into someone.

You: “Ah! Sorry!”

You quickly apologised to the person but you didn’t look at the person. You’re just lowering your head and hope that this issue could just get over soon.

“It’s alright, I’m sorry too. I hope that you didn’t get hurt.”

You thought to yourself: “Woah, this guy is very friendly… It’s so rare nowadays…”

You immediately lifted up your head to see how the guy looks like. He was wearing a denim outer wear with a simple white tee and jeans, accompanying a beanie on top of his head and a Timberland boots.

You: “Oh it’s Jungkook!”

Jungkook: “Hey Eun-seo it’s you! Glad to see you back in school!”

Jungkook is one of your classmates. Unlike the other classmates in your class, he’s really a good guy who doesn’t judge the weaker one although being the top student in the class. In fact, he would always help out every classmate that approached him for help. Thus, he’s also one of the popular guys.

 

You didn’t know how to react so you just nodded your head and smiled to him. Then both of you headed to the classroom. Jungkook understood that you’re the more silent one and doesn’t like to talk much so he didn’t force you to talk more. When both of you entered the classroom, Jungkook immediately gets the attention.

 

“Yah Jungkook! You’re finally here!”

“It’s so glad to see you back here Jungkook!”

“OMG, we missed you Jungkook!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter