My Angel Part 3

My Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You quickly helped Jungkook to pack up his stuff and both of you headed towards the nearby restaurant.

Jungkook sighed before he starts to speak.

Jungkook: “That woman you saw just now was my aunt.”

Jungkook: “My parents were aboard and they left me with my aunt. When I was staying with my aunt, I tried my very best to do all the housework and served their family well. I just looked like their maid. But if I were to make a mistake, I’ll be reprimanded and sometimes I wasn’t given food to eat. So I’ll have to go out in the late night to get some food to eat.”

You: “So you were chased out of the house because you made a mistake…?”

Jungkook: “Yeah… I forgot to wash their clothes before heading out.  So her children, which are my cousins too, have no spare uniforms to wear to school today. They have to miss school because of me. So my aunt was very furious that she chased me out of the house and asked me not to return again.”

You: “They sound really bad! You’re just like the Cinderella and they are the step mother…”

Jungkook laughed out and your comparison between him and the Cinderella.

 

Jungkook: “You’re really cute Eun-seo ah, haha…”

You blushed when Jungkook praised you.

You: “But why didn’t you tell your parents about it?”

Jungkook: “There isn’t any use actually… because they are constantly busy with their work and my aunt would lie to them. She would say it’s because I missed my parents and I’m trying to lie to them to make them come back to find me.”

You: “She’s really a very evil person!”

Jungkook: “O well, but I’m glad that she chased me out because previously when I tried to leave she just wouldn’t get me go off. But I guess I really make her go crazy.”

You: “Well, although this doesn’t seem like a good thing to be chased out of the house, but I’m glad for you!”

You were really shocked to know that Jungkook is actually leading this kind of life. He’s always seems like the popular guy and carefree.

 

Jungkook: “Well, so are you heading home just now?”

You: “Yeap! I went to visit Hoseok oppa.”

Jungkook: “Ahh, how is he feeling now?”

You: “I guess he’s feeling better but he’ll only return to school the day after tomorrow.”

Jungkook: “Oww, actually both of you looks like couple.”

You: “Wwhat…?”

Jungkook: “I’m serious! I mean I only seen you hanging around with him and apparently he’s always with you ever since both of you became close friends.”

You: “Haha, actually I heard about rumours between us. But both of us ag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter