reality?? dream??

Superstar Love

"oppa is that you come here don't leave me alone i need you.please hold my hands and don't let go of it.please please JEBAL!!!!!"screamed seri while in her dreams.

in reality it seems like she has a nightmare and it woke mrs park up who was sleeping by her side .mrs park tried to feel seri's forehead she was burning up and mrs park quickly called one of the personal maids to help take seri downstairs and than mrs park asked the maid to put seri in the passenger seat and told them to tell mr park that she has gone to the hospital to send seri beacuse she has a high fever.

on the way to the hospital...

"hang on okay seri we are almost there."sadi mrs park while touching seri's hand.

at the hospital she asked them to help seri she is burning up and its urgent so the doctors and nurses quickly put her on a wheelchair and seri was unable to walk because she was too weak.Then the doctors came oout of the treating room and saw mrs park walking up and down worried looking.the doctors approached mrs park and told her to follow him to the doctors office.at the doctors office the doctor told mrs park not to worry beacause seri's fever has gone a little afetr giving a cold bath,but there was another problem.

"mrs park recently has anything shocking or scary that happened to seri beacuse she seems to have symptoms of a traumatic person beacuse when i health check on her after the cold bath she seems panicked and her eyes seemed strained and shocked."asked the doctor

"unfortunately yes her boyfriend died which was my son and he died out of brain cancer and they were together and she did not know that he had brain cancer and when he suddenly died she felt shocked and depressed and she kept calling his name in her dreams.and whenever she sees anything related to her past with him she would be afraid and panic.explained mrs park

"well is that so ,ummmm maybe meantime we will make her rest and warded in the hospital to keep track of her progress and how her fever is doing."assured the doctor.

mrs park managed to see seri in her ward but she was sleeping but mrs park her long and silky black hair and said why must she go through all this pain,it was such a pity to see her hurt like that even though they just meet a day ago they suddenly feel the bond together.mrs park continued to taking care of seri until she was and adult and manage to cure seri's traumatic past.