its a new world

Superstar Love

it has been 5 years since jisu's death and seri has totally cured from trauma and has forgeted everything of the past and now she lives with mr and mrs park which she now calls them her mom and dad and thats beacuse mr and mrs park decided to adopt seri because they felt that since seri was and orphan and she needed a proper place to stay and parents to care for her so they decided to adopt her and take her as their own child.seri now works in her dads company which is parks enterprise and she has grown to be a very beautiful woman long black and silky hair,pure white skin and tall.

one day,

"yeoboseyo seri r u there?"asked hyuna.

"yes this is seri.is this hyuna kyaaaaaaa!!!!!! i have not talked to you for a long time and why didn't you call me when you went overseas to study i thought you have forgoten about me for 5 years.well i am fine how bout you?"seri sounded excited and screaming.

"well i am sorry for not calling you for a long time i have been very busy and i am fine i have finally graduated from new york dancing skool and now i am working at a company as a backup dancer for a singer.and guess what he is doing a solo asian concert tour and you are coming there to support me and i have vip passes so that you can meet me backstage and also moshpit tickects so that you are very close to the stage."explained hyuna

so seri angreed to go to the concert just to support her bestfriends first performance with her first company.hyuna studied in new york dancing school and after that she worked part time jobs in new york which has got to with dancing then finally one day she managed to see an advertisment showing a company which needed a dancer because one of the dancer quit and they don't have enough dancers for the asian tour coming up and its a full time job so hyuna decided to audition for it and she managed to get through the audition and became the backup dancer for the company.

the next day

"whoa! is this really korea my hometown its been a long time since i came here i can't believe alot of things has changed i'm surprised there are alot of tall buildings and the country is more high tech."minho said while looking out the window.

that night

"OMG why am i sweating and panicking and why is my heart beating so fast and why do i feel so nervous?"said nervous hyuna.

"hey its okay you would do just fine and i knwo that beacuse i believe in you and you have been practising very hard and i know you are going to do great tonight."minho reassured hyuna.

before entering the stage the whole crew did a small cheer to encourage themselves to do a great show tonight and outside suddenly there was a lot sound BOOM! then minho and the dancers started entering in and as sson as they entered the stage seri quickly glued her eys on hyuna and supported her throughout the performance.after the concert seri went backstage to search for hyuna.

"hey hyuna you did great out there i don't what to say because words could not discribe your performance today."seri praised hyuna

"hey wheres minho i want to introduce her to my friend seri is he here?"hyuna asking the manager

"his not here he went to the washrrom 5 mins ago."replied the manager

"its okay hyuna anyway i need to go home now i am tired"replied seri looking tired.

"okay then see you soon."replied hyuna looking glum.