Melody Chain Part 1

Melody Chain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You swiftly go through the keys one by one. The melody just flows so smoothly in your control and you could just close your eyes for the entire moment already. The piece of music has come to the end. You received applause followed by cheers from the crowd. Feeling really contented about your performance for today, you stood up from your seat and bowed to the audience before taking your leave.

“You did a really good job as usual Ji-woo!”

You: “Thank you oppa!”

You bowed to him before raising your head up to look at him. He’s forever that glamorous, as if a shining stars in the sky. You couldn’t stop looking at him when he’s smile. Because every time when he smiled, you could literally just see one straight line across his eyes area and barely sees him opening his eyes while smiling.

“Next up! Mr Park Ji Min please prepare yourself.”

Jimin: “Alright! I’m ready!”

Jimin nodded his head to the person in charge and continued to chat with you. He’s one of your best friends ever since both of you met in this music school. You played piano while he’s playing violin.

 

Today is the showcase of the student talent for your school. All of the students in the school are supposed to perform one piece for the special group of guest who had visited the school. You had already finished your one, so you took a rest at the backstage while Jimin is getting ready to go up to the stage. Everything just seems really prestigious here. All the audience are dressed up nicely, the stage was set up in a glamorous way with the best lighting and sound system available. You saw Jimin looking really nervous as usual. He’s always nervous whenever there’s performance no matter how you tried to ease him down. But you definitely had trust in him because when the performance began, he’ll automatically play his violin well and everything will just go smoothly.  

You: “Oppa… Do your best okay? Fighting!”

Jimin: “Ahh Ji-woo ah…”

You pat his back to assure him that everything will be fine once he started to perform.

 

“Next up, we’ll have Mr Park Ji Min to perform for us…”

The MC started to announce that it’s time for Jimin to go out and perform. He took a deep breath and went out. The entire place was in silence. Jimin adjusted his seat and posed a ready position. Not focusing on the crowd below, he started to perform. There’s a little secret between you and Jimin.

You: “Yah oppa, just remember… if you accidentally took a peek at the audience and felt really nervous, just look up at the lights!”

Jimin: “The lights? Why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter