Melody Chain Part 2

Melody Chain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You couldn’t believe what you’ve just heard.

You: “A duet with Taehyung?! A globally famous musician?!”

Instructor: “I’m sure that the combination of piano and harp will create the most beautiful music!”

It’s indeed very special that Taehyung actually plays harp. In your memory and what you could have imagined, harp is an instrument whereby the angels in the heaven would plays. But for now, there’s a real life example.

You: “Woah… I’ve never seen anyone performed harp in real life before yet!”

You couldn’t control your words but blurted out these thoughts from your mind.

Taehyung: “If you don’t mind, I could perform a short one now.”

Instructor: “Please do! We’re all very keen to listen to it.”

You: “I’ve only seen females playing harp and through online but this is really a very unique experience to witness this performance!”

You told to Jimin. He nodded his head silently. It seems that he had a lot of thoughts in his mind that he didn’t want to speak out yet.

 

Taehyung prepared himself with his harp. The entire mini stage prepared for him wasn’t enough for him to shine even brighter. He lifted up his arms and started to play some melody. The entire room was filled with the harp melody. It’s so beautiful that you couldn’t stop admiring him. After he had performed finished, everyone clapped for him. Even your instructor was impressed by him.

Instructor: “Okay, is there anymore question from you guys? If not I’ll give out the schedule and we’ll begin our practice from tomorrow onwards.”

You’ve been wondering to yourself why you were the one being chosen to perform with Taehyung only. While other just had a chance to have a group performance with him. You wanted to ask your instructor about it, but this doesn’t seem like a great timing to ask. So you held your question back first.

 

Instructor: “Alright, if there isn’t any more questions. That will be the end of today’s training, have a great rest and we’ll start the training from tomorrow onwards.”

Our instructor dismissed us and classmates started to pack up and leave. However, you saw Taehyung approaching to your direction.

You: “Oh my god, is he going to come and talk to me…? I’m feeling so nervous…”

You thought to yourself. You clenched both of your hands together and trying to look calm. Jimin step forward and he started to walk towards Taehyung. When both of them meet, Jimin smacked his fist lightly onto Taehyung’s chest.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter