Department.

[Failed] TROUVAILLE ACADEMY

Academy Department.

Facebook Roleplay | AU | Academy Theme
In Trouvaille Academy  we have five main department (Groups) as our part of our Academy. Such are listed below with descriptions. All five of the Departments are a must for members to attend. We will be holding activities and announcement there. 
 
Picture
 

University Social Hub.

Going on a date? Perhaps some food or a little shopping. Taking a break from studies at the movies? Come to the University plaza, where you name it and the university has it! Note: Confession posts shall be posted here as well (whether anonymous or not)
 
 
 

President's office.

All admin announcements will be stated here, including but not limited to new members, leaving members, activity check dates, events, anonymous confessions, etc.
Picture

 

Picture

Arcade.

How about some truth or dare? Maybe ten fingers? Whatever game you may choose to play, the arcade shall have! Challenge your fellow peers, see who’s the daredevil and who will chicken out!

__

Club House.

are you a foodie? Perhaps a dancer? Maybe a book worm? Or even an artist! Well whatever may be your hobbies, gather together and join those that share your interest in the club house! The possibilities are endless and students have the ability to create and join the clubs in which they desire.
Picture
 
Picture
 

OCC.

did you have a bad day and need to rant? Perhaps you’re feeling cute and just want to show off to everyone. Or maybe you’re simply excited and can’t hide it!! Any out of character posts shall be posted here.

_____________________________________________________________________________

✉ JOIN US.