Club.

[Failed] TROUVAILLE ACADEMY

Academy Clubs.

Facebook Roleplay | AU | Academy Theme
Since the Trouvaille Academy is a place for learning we also created space for having fun, the Academy clubs that were establish according to popular demand of this generations. There will be three clubs in Trouvaille Academy which are listed below with description. The club also acts as a place where activities will be held. All three department are open and accepting. Events will be held whenever students are available. All club are open to both genders. 
 
Picture
 

Sport club. | The Stamina

This club is created for you to have a healthy lifestyle and a good body, spending extra energy. If you still have much energy left and are feeling a little competitive? This club is for you! Feel the testosterone flowing within the club and have a fair game.
 
 
 

Book Club | The Brains

Love reading? Reading It is not only for the nerds. You can join this club too, anyone, and talk about books. Novel, comics, manga, biography, and name it and you have it! It is nice to share what you have read and just talk about the meaning of life. Books are the source of knowledge, the more you read the better your brain works. 
Picture
 
 
 
 
Picture
 

Gastronomy club | The Foodie

If you enjoy eating and tasting good food, it's your place! So many interesting activities can be done, from reviewing new food place in the town to cooking the dish together! The joy of eating and smelling the delicious food is more than words. Just like the old saying; food is love, food is life.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

✉ JOIN US.