Arrival at last!

Life as an Idol’s Sister is Never Boring [BEING RE-WRITTEN]

Italics=thoughts

Seoul International Airport

You scanned the crowd looking for your Aunt Soo-Kyung. “Dang it, why is it so crowded?” You asked yourself as you tried to see past the crowd of people. Your Mom wasn’t leaving for another week yet until she finished finalizing everything back in the states, so unfortunately you were stuck alone with your crazy Aunt for the next week. It’s not like you could just stay at the DBSK dorm with your brother for obvious reasons, plus you didn’t want anyone to know about your relationship as siblings.

Aunt Soo-Kyung insisted you call her Soo-Kyung eonni  Ridiculous right? She was almost 45 years old but continued to act like a teenager. There was no use arguing with her about it either. She could be even more stubborn than you and that is nearly impossible to do. Not sure how you were going to survive the next week without killing her, you decided to take it one step at a time beginning with actually finding her.

All of a sudden the crowd surged forward breaking your train of thoughts. Before you knew it you were smashed inbetween a wall of very intimidating security guards and a sea of screaming fangirls behind you. You tried to find a gap to slip through, but after about the 3rd elbow to your ribs you decided to wait until the madness died down rather than getting yourself seriously injured. As it was you were probably already going to have a few impressive bruises in the morning.

Never underestimate the power of fangirls

You stood on your tiptoes trying to catch a glimpse of what had caused all these hormone crazy girls to get so hyped up. You struggled to see around a particularly large man. "Geez, why did they have to go and hire the biggest security guards ever? I mean this guy must be at least 100 Kg." He must have heard you because he let go of his neighbor to turn around and glare at you.

Of course the crazy fans wasted no time in taking advantage of the break in the security gaurd's concentration and sprinted forward forcing you along with them or risk getting trampled on. You ended up tripping over some ridiculous fan board with a giant chicken on it and the words 'Onew syndrome' written in bright neon letters. Whatever the sign meant you didn’t really care at the moment. All you cared about was getting back on your feet and out of this madhouse as fast as possible.

Someone reached their hand down to help you up. Happy for any assistance at the moment you didn’t care if it was the y Lee Min Ho reaching their hand out to you or Kang Ho Dong, you immediately latched onto it. A collective gasp went through the crowd as you got to your feet. It was like someone had pressed a magic off switch. The screaming immediately stopped and you found yourself the center of attention.

Carefully your eyesight traveled up from the slender hand to take in the face of your rescuer. You immediately regretted not caring whose hand it was as you found yourself staring into the eyes of Shinee’s Lee Taemin. 

 

*edited 2/14/12