My Family - The Wedding

My One Shot Collections

“Amber.. Calm down,” Krystal is my back, calmed me down. "How could I? This is it Krys, it's the day.. The wedding day," I said with shaking legs. "It is. That's why you need to calm down, baby. It's not even our wedding day," she chuckled. "Yes yes.. It's our daughter's wedding day, my love," I said then kissed her cheek. She just keep smile at me.

Flashback
“Mom, dad. There is something I wanna tell you?” Jade approach me and Krystal on the living room. "What is it dear?" Krystal asked. "I.. I've been proposed," she said. I almost spurted my tea from my mouth. "WHAT?! WHEN?!" I yelled. Jade widens her eyes in shocked. "Amber.." Krystal grab my arm to calm me down. "Last night and I accept it," Jade said. "But.. but.." I stuttered. "Amber.." "Dad, I'm 23 y.o and I’m old enough to make a decision for my own future," Jade blurted. It made my heart hurt, a bit. I keep silent and stand up from my seat. I got to my bedroom and sit on the edge of my bed. I heard the door opened and Krystal sit beside me while my back. "Amber. Calm down. I don't mean to take on Jade’s side, but she's right. 23 is old enough to get married," she said. I was upset and I don't feel like to talk.

Our dinner turns silent, I don't even glance at my daughter. I'm still upset for what she said this afternoon. After dinner I sit on the veranda while my wife and my daughter do the dishes. And my son, nowhere to found. I lit my cigarette and blows the smoke to the air. "Dad," Johnny approaching and sit beside me. I just glance at him and look forward again. "Uhm.. I don't know whether I have the right to talk or not. Just.. Jade have told me everything," he said. I just keep silent. "Dad, I know you love her, just as you love me. We're your children anyway," he says while dangling his foot. "May I?" he asked permission for the cigarettes. I just give it to him nonchalantly. He start to lit it and we smoke together. "Dad, Jade and I are adult now. We're old enough to get married. And just so you know, even though we're married, we're still yours and mom's children. Nothing's gonna change," he said. I sigh. "I know, Johnny. I'm just a bit shocked," I finally said after being silent for hours. "Dad, everything's gonna be just fine. Jong is a good man. I guarantee," he said. I feel a tears on my cheek but I don't think he see it. Oh dear, why am I being so sensitive.
"Johnny Liu. What are you doing?" Krystal's voice make me jolted. "Mom, its.. Its.." he stuttered. "I allowed him to," I said. "Amber Liu. You.." she grab my ear and Johnny’s too. "Ouch ouch.. Krys, it hurts," I winced. "Mom, my ear.. Ouch," Johnny winced too. I heard Jade giggling at us. Krystal sighs. "I've told you to stop smoking and you, Johnny, since when did you start to smoke?" she asks to her precious son. "Okay.. Okay, I quit," I said while crushing my cigarette to the ashtray. "Yes mom.. No mom. I just smoke a bit," he stuttered. Krystal let go our ears and both of us running away for our lives. Johnny and I stand behind Jade. "Yah! You two.." Krystal try to grab us again. "Mom.. calm down," Jade said. "Yeah Krys.. Calm down," I said, a bit . Jade turn to us and glaring. Johnny and I just gulped. "Both of you.." she says while shook her head. Jade head-lock Johnny and I then drag us to the couch. "Come get them mom," she said with laugh. "NOOOOOOOO...." both of us scream.

After the spanking and tickling sessions by Krystal Liu, the four of us are panting now. "Oh my stomach.. It hurts a lot," Jade says while fanning herself. "Oh dear, I almost pee on my pants," I said. "Eew.. Dad, it gross," Johnny says while pushing me. "Yah!" I try to smack him. "Dad.." Jade call me. I turn my head to her. "I'm sorry for what I said this afternoon," she said. I smile at her and caress her hair. "I'm sorry too for yelling at you," I said. She lean her head on my right shoulder and begin to sobs. "Dad, Mom. I promise you.. Even though I'm getting married I will always be your daughter. Nothing gonna change," she said. "Yes dear. We know that," Krystal said while lean on my left shoulder. I sigh. Johnny smile and put his head on my lap while sitting on the floor.

End of flashback

“Mom, dad.. Are you both ready?” Johnny asks with his head popped on the door frame. "Yes dear. We're ready," Krystal said. "Come on Am, we need you to take Jade to the altar," she said. Huff, here we go.
I go to a room to pick up my daughter. There she is, in a gown. She look fascinating. “Jade, my baby, you look amazingly beautiful. Just like your mother," I said and look at her from the mirror. She's smiling beautifully when I kissed her forehead. She grabs my hand and kisses the back. "Thanks dad, you look amazing yourself," she said. I feel like to cry now. "You remind me a lot about your mom. She was beautiful as you on our wedding day," I said. She smiles again. "Come on, the groom is waiting. I bet his legs gonna be shaking when he sees you," I said while help her to stand up.

The wedding march sound beautiful when Jade and I walking to the altar. When we reach the front, I put Jade's and Jong's hand together. "Please take care of my precious daughter," I say to him. He nodded and smile at me.
The wedding ceremony goes smoothly and I saw Krystal smile in tears. "Hey, it's gonna be okay," I say and kiss her forehead. She leaned her head on my shoulder but can't stop her tears. "Am, we're getting old now," she said. "Yes we are. Save your tears, baby. There is another wedding soon," I replied and smile at her. “I love you, Am,” “And I love you for lifetime, Krystal Liu,”

------------------------------------------------------
Here we go.. Gonna make another wedding soon.. Be patient my dear readers..
I’m so excited bout Kryber moments these days.. It has raised again.. SO HAPPY.. GYAAAAAAAAAAA.. (≧∇≦)