Decision

Miss You

The ride back to Seoul was extremely great, both of them started to share a convenience thought about topic from works to life.

“I never regret getting marry to you. It the best thing that happened in my life.” Jinyoung remarks made Mark smile.

“Me too. It my fault none yours.” Mark had to admit his mistake but he don’t know when he start to think that living with Jinyoung made him bored.

“Here we are back to Jaebum’s house.” Jinyoung park his car and he saw familiar car park next to him.

“This is Junho’s car.” Jinyoung muttered and Mark looked at the car. Jinyoung smile at Mark and Mark shook his head since Jinyoung always playful.

When they entered the house, Jinyoung saw Junho and Nayeon sat across each other and Jaebum gazed at him likes he did something wrong. Jaebum stood up and Youngjae can only watch Jinyoung who seem scared to face Jaebum.

“Come with me!” Jaebum ordered and both of them walked into Jinyoung office.

“You need to go to that schedule operation. I will make sure it done. I knew you don’t want to face your mother in-law but you need to do it. Junho said your mother in-law kept asked him to persuade you.” Jaebum saw Jinyoung smile.

“She is the best brain surgeon but I don’t want to lose my memories. I don’t want to forget how much I love Mark.” Jinyoung said and Jaebum sighed.

“Jinyoung, if you love him maybe one day you will fall in love with him again. Even though I wished you would not.” Jaebum caress Jinyoung hair.

“Jaebum-ah, promise me that you will keep this from Mark.” Jinyoung pleaded and Jaebum can only nodded.

 

Mark walks upstairs and he already do an online booking for his evening flight. When Jinyoung and Jaebum come out from the office, he took the key out and Jinyoung understand it right away.

“It inside my last drawer.” Jinyoung smile even though his heart broken into pieces.

“Let’s go down. Nayeon and Junho waiting for too long.” Jaebum dragged Jinyoung downstairs and Jinyoung can only saw Mark opened the drawer with smile plastered on his face.

Jinyoung saw Junho and Nayeon sad faces, so, he pouted and poked at Nayeon cheeks.

“Don’t you both dare to look like this in front of me. Its not likes I’m dying tomorrow but who knows right?” Jinyoung asked and answered his own question.

“Youngjae-ah, let go to the kitchen.” Jaebum gave Nayeon and Junho times to discuss.

Junho pushed the envelope to Jinyoung and Jinyoung opened it.

“Prof. Dr. Tuan send this to my email last night.” Junho saw Jinyoung hesitate to open it.

“Jinyoung-ah, please. You have to do something to your life, stopped turn your life only around Mark.” Nayeon held Jinyoung hand and Jinyoung looked at her.

Jinyoung slowly read the operation schedule from his mother in-law. The date exactly 3 months as what she requested Jinyoung to stay with Mark. He laughed since Mama Tuan knew what he afraid the most to lose.

“If I’m later than 3 months, no chance to stay alive?” Jinyoung looked at Junho and the man nodded.

“Signed the paper and let us do the rest. It not only Mark around that love you, think about Jaebum and your in-law. Us and people in your company who needs you.” Nayeon words were true but Jinyoung don’t know if he can live with happiness without Mark.

“Jinyoung-ah, he forget about you long time ago.” Junho stated the fact but it like a knife stabbed on his heart.

“Let’s me think first.” Jinyoung said.

“Nope, signed this first or I’m going to tell Mark about it. Don’t pushed me to the end path Jinyoung.” Nayeon threaten.

Jinyoung took the pen and signed.

“I will keep this until I’m ready.” Jinyoung said and Nayeon smile.

 

Jaebum was preparing some light lunch for the guest. Youngjae just stared at him.

“You love Jinyoung-hyung right?” Youngjae asked.

Jaebum took a deep breath.

“No matter how much I love him, he only see Mark.” Jaebum put the potato salad on the bowl.

“How long did Jinyoung hyung suffered the brain tumor?” Youngjae heard everything Nayeon and Junho shared with Jaebum.

“It relapse, he supposed to be healthy but now, it seem likes the tumor grow again.” Jaebum can understand why Jinyoung likes to work at home rather than office. He scared if the symptom happened and people will make fuss.

“So, he currently endured it when Mark hyung want a divorce?” Youngjae looked at Jaebum and that received another nodded.

“Their love is tragic. How I wish that you can love me as much as you love Jinyoung hyung.” Youngjae gave up winning Jaebum heart.

“I’m sorry, Youngjae-ah.” Jaebum had told the younger last night about his and Jinyoung friendship.

When Jaebum want to call everyone to eat, he saw Mark brought his luggage.

“Where are you going?” Nayeon asked this time full with anger.

“Back to LA.” Mark smile and he went to Jinyoung.

“Can you send me to airport?” Mark asked and Jinyoung patted his head.

“Okay.” Jinyoung felt Jaebum grabbed his wrist.

“Let me drive you. I don’t have a good feeling about you today.” Jaebum said and Nayeon was about to attack Mark but Junho dragged her away to kitchen.

“For god sake! Let me go!” Nayeon shouted and Mark smirked since he win Jinyoung at last.

 

Jinyoung looked at Mark along the way to the airport from the back view. Jaebum can see how lovely Jinyoung stared at him.

“Park Jinyoung, stop staring at me but it okay, I always love it.” Mark said and put his head on the passenger seat.

“Babe, please be happy.” Jinyoung touched Mark cheeks.

“I will. You still my best friend.” Mark said eyes boring at each other.

“I will remember you. I promise.” Jinyoung said and Mark frowned.

“Don’t get sick. You know I like you the best because you smile a lot.” Mark said.

The two was talking with each other ignored the hurting Jaebum besides them. Jinyoung send Mark to the departure hall and Jaebum followed behind.

“Hyung, it hurt so much.” Jinyoung said when they arrived at the car.

“Jinyoung-ah, live your life. You deserved to be happy.” Jaebum said.

Right when Jaebum opened his driver door, he saw Jinyoung fall on the ground. His heart beat fast and he called Junho before drove to nearest Hospital.

 

“Jaebum, we need to transfer him to LA as soon as possible.” Junho said.

“How?” Jaebum said and he saw JYP group team arrived.

“We had arranged everything as per Ms. Nayeon instruction. Waiting for Mr. Jaebum as guardian to give a consent.” Jaebum signed off the letter and he followed Junho to send Jinyoung off.

“See you there tomorrow Jaebum.” Junho hugged Jaebum and kissed Nayeon before left with Jinyoung faint body inside the helicopter.

“He going to be okay, right?” Jaebum looked at Nayeon and he hugged her.

“He will because he is our strongest brother.” Jaebum said and they left the hospital later.

 

Mark arrived at home but no one inside. The only thing he saw is a small note at his room door.

We are having an urgent called from hospital. When you arrived give Papa a call.’ Mama

“Argh, I’m going to call Jinyoung first.” Mark dialled the number excitedly but no one picked up.

“He should be home now, its morning.” Mark said.

He opened the divorce enveloped and he saw Jinyoung put their wedding photos inside. He even put a letter in it.

Dear Husband,

I don’t know if it took a day, a week or a month for you to take this envelope but I know it will be early then 3 months. I know you will open this when you reach LA, since you always like that. That the only picture I have for our wedding and I might not need it anymore, since later, I don’t know either Jaebum or youngjae will put it on fire.

Please forgive me for not waiting for you when you back home late at night after a stress day in office, because when I tried to stay my eyes dropped slowly. Maybe because I’m tired from visiting site.

Please forgive me for not able to prepare a good meal for you after I start working because we both too busy with work life.

Please forgive me for everything I did wrong during our marriage life.

I love you, Mark Tuan deep in my heart.

Jinyoung Park – your ex-husband -

 

Mark looked at the photo, Jinyoung was smiling brightly and Mark was hugging him from the back, kissing his cheek.

‘I’m forgiving you but please don’t forgive me.’ Mark closed his eyes and one by one his mistake run in his mind.

 

His phone rang and Mark saw Jackson name.

“Are you arrive?” Jackson asked.

“Yes…” Mark hate every time Jackson shows his authority voice.

“Let’s go send the divorce letter.” Jackson said and Mark let out a soft hum.

The phone ended and Jackson not even asked about him. What he care only the divorce letter. Later his phone rang again and he quickly picked up.

“Yes, Jackson I’m…” Mark stopped when he heard his father voice.

“Mark, come to hospital quickly, it might be your last chance to meet Jinyoung.” Mark phone fall on the floor.

Mark was crying, he was holding his divorce paper when Jinyoung was fighting for his life. Mark is cruel husband and he was not supposed to hurt Jinyoung again.