The Past Reveal

Miss You

From the far Jinyoung was seeing his Mama watering the flower. He slowly came from the back and hugged his mother.

“Mama, I’m bored. It has been few months, can’t I go to work?” Mama Tuan laughed at how cute Jinyoung toward her.

“Son, I need to make sure you are healthy enough.” Mama Tuan turned to face sullen Jinyoung.

“I finished read all the books in my room and I also read all Jaebum-hyung’s book lent to me.” Jinyoung sat on the bench while Mama Tuan continue watering the plant.

“I will discuss with Wooyoung and Jaebum.” Mama Tuan knew Jinyoung not losing his skill and expertise but he yet to fully sure if Jinyoung ready to face the stress of works.

“Yes, you are the best Mama. Oh, by the way Mama, beside Jaebum-hyung do I know someone else that close likes Jaebum-hyung?” Jinyoung question shocked Mama Tuan.

Mama turned to face Jinyoung and the boy seems so sincere and it hard for her to lie. So, he smile to him.

“Jaebum is the only one by your side.” Mama Tuan looked away hiding his tears missing Mark in silent.

“Really? I thought someone in my dream is my friend too.” Jinyoung took the tea offered by the maid.

Mama Tuan smile maybe Jinyoung started to think that his memories was a dream.

“Do you remember his face?” Mama Tuan asked.

“Yes, he is a handsome man and he smile a lot in my dream.” Jinyoung looked at the skies and closed his eyes.

Mama Tuan knew that Jinyoung still love Mark.

“It just a dream don’t bring it in reality.” Mama Tuan patted Jinyoung hair.

“I know, maybe he is an angel.” Jinyoung giggled and walked inside with his Mama.

 

Jackson was looking over the proposal from one big company to buy information from Jackson regarding Jinyoung’s company project. The company even send their owned cute worker to work with him and it has been three months since he start to work with that boy.

“Hyung, are you going to ignore my request again?” Bambam pouted and that made him melted.

“Bambam you know that I have someone in my life right?” Jackson answered while packing his thing.

“I know but you never bring him upfront and introduce him to us. Who knows if it a lie?” Bambam smirked and Jackson cannot deny that he never introduce Mark to their workers even during company dinner.

“I’m waiting for the right time.” Jackson thought that he win over Jinyoung when he got Mark but the company growth even better and Jinyoung operation success. The truth is he become a loser since Mark never love him and his family never care about him anymore.

“Are you in love with him?” Bambam frowned and without knowing, his heart bothered with Jackson statement.

“No, it just my greed to win over someone.” Jackson said and he a little regret that he lose a good friend likes Jinyoung.

“So, why you stay with him?” Bambam wondered since from what Nayeon’s workers said Jackson seized Mark passport.

“Since, he was just like me. Alone.” Jackson sighed and it made Bambam felt sorry to both of them. Bambam heard the story from Nayeon but now since he get to know Jackson and his pain. Bambam understood why Jinyoung became his enemy.

 

Jackson woke up in the morning and he saw his mother and father talking to someone.

“So, you want us to bring Jinyoung to study here with Jackson?” Daddy Wang asked someone who seem likes coming from Jinyoung’s company.

“Yes, he got an offered to study here before but president argue a lot with him since Jinyoung’s shows no interest with his business. Since, now president not here anymore and Jinyoung seem lost with himself, I hope Jackson can help him.” Jackson heard everything and he sighed.

Jinyoung always talked to him about his school life and Jinyoung whined a lot about his father but since the day they left Jinyoung never contact him again and Jackson thought he need his time but the man words hit him. He such a bad friend when Jinyoung need someone he did nothing but Jinyoung always there for him.

“Daddy, I will talk to Jinyoungie.” Jackson shouted from upstairs.

“Oh, Jackson. Come down, let met Wooyoung-shi.” Jackson step down the stairs and he saw Wooyoung was hoping for him to help Jinyoung.

“Don’t worry sir. I will persuade him to come study here.” Jackson determine to do it as a good friend.

Jackson get to contact Jinyoung via Jaebum, Jinyoung best friend and he persuade him to come to forget what happened in Seoul. Jinyoung comes but few months later Jackson called by his parent saying that he should learned like Jinyoung. He was scold because Jinyoung star in many areas, he able to do sport while excel in his academic. Jackson was scold because he spend money while Jinyoung happily worked as a barista.

“Why you sided Jinyoung more than your own son?” Jackson shouted when they kept on getting on his nerves.

“Because he was right to pick as an heir of a big company but act likes simple and normal people.” His parent yelled.

“So, what did your money drained once I used it? Later it will be mine too.” Jackson shouted and run to his room.

Start from that day, Jackson hate Jinyoung and he want to win over him. He want to be better than him but Jinyoung choose to live for Mark and left his company, even his parent said it a wrong step for him but Jackson thought he win. Later, when he knew Mark was started working at his place, he start to think how lucky Jinyoung to have Mark since he is perfect and his thought to top over Jinyoung made him seduce Mark and he got it.

“So, are you going home tonight? You are not alone Jackson, I’m with you.” Jackson nodded.

“Maybe a little late hangout won’t affect anything.” Jackson now that Bambam is the one he love. Bambam is cute and he care so much about him. Bambam might not realise that Jackson sometimes brought Mark name to see his cute jealousy.

 

Mark was holding the document. It has been 6 months and maybe it the right time for him to end it. He went out from house and dropped the divorce document so that, him and Jinyoung will officially divorced without Jackson knowledge. He saw a few article about Jinyoung and it made him less guilty.

“Jaebum will be a good husband to you. I hope this letter will give you a freedom.” Mark said even though it’s tearing his heart.

That night, he saw Jackson coming back home drunk and someone is sending him.

“Hi, I bet you are that someone he mention a lot.” The cute boy greet him with a cute English.

“Sorry.” Mark not very friendly with people his first knew.

“Hi, I’m Bambam. Jackson new staff for his new project.” The mention of project remind Mark to his old attitude over Jinyoung.

“I will take him to our room. Thanks.” Mark said and the boy smirked.

“Okay.” Bambam left once Mark closed the door but he get a new info about Jackson feeling.

“Hello, Nayeon noona. Jackson told me he just want to win over CEO so that he seduce Mark.” Bambam said and he heard Nayeon cursed on the other side.

Great! Now, Bambam only need to see game over between Mark and Jackson.

 

Jaebum said he could go to work tomorrow after a week he begged for it, so Jinyoung became excited and woke up early for his morning run. He saw a few bills and documents in his post box that usually took by his maid before he could collect himself.

“Oh, a letter from France. Who send this?” Jinyoung went to his room with a few other letters for him and left what for Mama and Papa on the coffee table.

“Mark Tuan?” Jinyoung frowned.

‘Isn’t this is for Mama? Wait did Mama had another child besides him?’ Jinyoung thought and he slowly opened the envelope.

DIVORCE LETTER BETWEEN MARK TUAN & JINYOUNG PARK,

FROM THE DATE, YOU RECEIVED THIS LATER. BOTH OF YOU ARE NO LONGER MARRIED COUPLE.

Jinyoung tears fall, his heartache as if he lose someone important to him.

‘So, I was married to Mama’s son and I’m not his adopted son. Why he left? Why he divorce me? Did I do something wrong? Why Mama lied?’ Jinyoung want to know the truth because it hurt him so much.

“I will find you.” Jinyoung said and he put the document in his drawer.