Whisper of the dead

Whisper of the dead

Zitao walks through the long corridors in the huge mansion. He walks down some old stairs that lead to the basement. He opens a thin wooden door and closes it behind him. His hand runs through his black silky hair. Infront of him there is a bed with a small table next to it. Zitao walks towards the bed while taking of his black broken t-shirt. He throws the t-shirt on the floor and falls on the bed with his face in the pillow. He grabs the cover and drags it over him and falls asleep. Zitao wakes up by someone screaming a few rooms away. He sitts on the edge of his bed covering his face with his hands. He grabs the t-shirt that lies on the floor and quickly he puts it on. He opens the wooden door and walk up the stairs. With fast steps he walks out in the garden and towards the barn. He opens two big red doors and walks inside. All the animals looks up at him while making a noise. Zitao takes the animales food and starts giving it to them. Leftovers for the pigs, corn for the chickens and hay to the cows. He can her steps outside of the barn. He looks up with his oceon blue eyes. Tree guards stands outside the barn and looks right at Zitao.

"The master is seeking you slave" One of the guards say while giving Zitao a serious face. 

Zitao stays quiet and follows the guards into the mansion. They enter a huge room full with expensive paintings, vases and swords. Zitao observes everything, he looks into every single corner. In the center of the room Changlu sits on a golden throne covered in diamonds and rubins. Zitao bows infront of the throne.

"My lord" Zitao says quietly.

"Slave, in two days there will be very special guests coming. I don't want to see even a litle bit of dust anywhere." Changlu says while looking another way.

"Yes my lord" Zitao has a bit of regret in his voice but it's nothing Changlu notices.

"Now go!"

Zitao rises and walks out of the room.

>>Why am I doing this? I just want to be free!!<< Ztao closes his right fist while walking and telling the other slaves that they need to clean. When the clock turns 14:37 all the slaves gets their food. Usualy it is a piece of bread and some kind of soup, it's the same today. Zitao looks around him at all the other slaves. He sees his friend Xiumin. The two of them smile at each other.

 

 

Kris looks all around him, all he can se is his own soldiers and forect.

"Let's wait untill the night, they can't see us then." Kris says with a comanding voice.

The soldiers around him are ready to fight for justice together with Kris.

"Kris" Kris turns his head towards his old friend Suho.

"What is it Suho?" Kris looks at Suho with curious eyes.

"Let's try to save as many as we can today." Suho says with a voice full of pride.

"Yes" Kris anwsers quickly.

The darkness falls like a heavy cover over the city and The Dragond gets ready to make their move. They sneek through the gates and enters the manision without a noise. Killing every guard that comes in their way. Kris and his soldiers stands outside of Changlu's bedroom. Kris kicks in the door and the soldiers runs inside and suronds the bed. Kris snatch away the blanket, but no one's there.

"! They expected us!" Kris throws one of the pillows in the ground in anger.

"Everybody retreat!" Kris screams.

Kris runs out of the room with the soldiers and Suho not long away. From no where a boy with black hair appears right infront of Kris. Zitao's and Kris eyes meet, the oceon blue eyes of a slave meet the dark brown eyes of a soldier.