Whisper of the dead

Whisper of the dead

Kris looks at at Zitao and the other two boys.

"Are you coming or not?"

Kyungsoo turns his head and looks at the tall man behind him. Xiumin sitts surprised in his bed.

"Get up Xiumin." Zitao says.

Xiumin flies out of his bed now standing on the floor.

"Come on." Zitao says while avoiding Kris face. Zitao pushes Kris away and starts walking up the stairs. But what is this feeling in his chest right now. He feels warm.

"Tao why are you blushing?" Kyungsoo asks.

"I'm not." Zitao anwsers quickly."Let's just get out of here as fast as possible."

Kris runs infront of Zitao and stops walking.

"What was tha-" 

Kris puts his hand over Zitao's mouth. Two guards passes without seeing Kris and the others. Kris peeks out his head.  He lets his hand of of Zitao's mouth.

"Okay let's go."

Zitao takes his hand on Kris shoulder. Kris looks surprised at Zitao but still with a bit of anger in his eyes.

"Let me lead the way, I know this place inside out." Zitao says very confident.

Very reluctantly Kris lets Zitao lead the way. Before they know it they're outside.

"Looks like you're not totally useless after all kid." Kris says to Zitao.

Zitao rolls his eyes and starts looking around him.

"Where are your friends?"

"You mean us?"

Out from the bushes Suho and the rest of the soldiers appears.

"Good Suho you made it out in one piece." Kris says with a bit of a relief in his voice.

Zitao looks down at the ground. This is his first time being outside the manision walls. He feels something warm against his chin and he looks up.

"Wow look Tao, the sun is rising!" Xiumin shouts.

Suho looks at Kyungsoo, Xiumin and Zitao. A smile coveres Suho's face.

"Well maybe we didn't save a lot of people. But we saved a few at least."

Kris turns around and starts to walk away. Nobody notises but a small smile comes to Kris face as he takes a second look at the tree boys. Especially when he looks at Zitao. When he sees Zitao smile his heart gets warmer. 

>>Can it be thet I am...falling in love with that brat?<<