Reunion

How I Ruined My Life

 

Sorry haven't updated in a while. Busy schedules and writers block do NOT go good together.

____

 

No One POV

"We've been discovered..." Jessica said shakily at the boss.

"So have we." Yuhno admitted.

"So two of the monsters in this school have been discovered... I told you that was the ONE thing you couldn't do." The Boss replied.

"Well... it was an accident for me." Seohyun said. "I slipped and my head kinda... you know CRACK!"

"You I understand. But Jessica. You just walked up in front of a mortal. And Krystal and Yuhno. Why didn't you kill them?" 

"I was going too kill Sungmin, but Ryeowook saw me and I like him... maybe just a little..." Kyrstal admitted.

"I was planning on killing them both until Krystal told me not too. Also we gave them the mark, so everyone will watch out for them now!" Yuhno said.

"What if that's not good enough?" Boss said.

"We'll get the others. They don't know everyone!"Jessica suggested.

"You better! This is not going down good."

 

`~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Kyu so you know about the vampires right?" Sungmin asked.

"Yeah... and you know about the robots?"

"Yep. Do you think there is anything else? or maybe that they'll come back for us?" Ryeowook asked.

"Possibly, but-"
 

"Ohhhhh! Are you missing your family already?? Coming back for you... you were talking about your family right?" Eunhyuk bursted in the room.

"Yeah. I had my own room and bathroom and it was comfy..." Kyuhyun said.

"I don't remember my family. I came here as a child. But I have a picture of them... don't tell anyone! We're normally not allowed this stuff, but I smuggled it in!" Eunhyuk said while taking a picture out of his pocket. "I had a younger brother, but I came here before he grew up... I wonder if my parents ever told him about me."

Eunhyuk was pointing to a baby in the picture.

"Wait... that's your mother and brother?" Ryeowook suddenly asked.

"Yeah why?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Well.... that's my mother, but not my father that I know... But that's me." Ryeowook said.

"I'm a Lee." Eunhyuk said.

"And I'm a Kim. So mom must've gotten divorced and remarried... she never told me any of this." Ryeowook said.

"So we're brothers! HEY BRO! Always wanted to see you again!" Eunhyuk exclaimed.

 

That rules Eunhyuk out as a monster...