NExt

How I Ruined My Life

LEETEUK POV

 

It's only been a week since they have gone.... but it feels like forever... I know they are probably gone forever... whether dead... or alive... i still dont understand how we made it without them...

 

"EVERYONE WE HAVE NEW STUDENTS. MALE. GET READY!" I heard Yunho's voice over the intercom.

 

~~~~~

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo! Super Junior Imnida!" We did our greeting, but nobody had feeling.

 

"I'm Henry, from Canada!"

"I'm Zhou Mi. China."

 

"If you want to join Super Junior you have to audition." I reply emotionless and dull.

"Can we audition?" Henry asked immediattely.

"Sure." Heechul replied.

 

~~~~~~~

"You guys were good, but you didn't make it into Super Junior... BUT! We are willing to make a sub-group that will include you two. It will be Super Junior- M. If you want to you can, but you dont have to." I say after we came to a conclusion.

 

"Ummm... Okay. I agree to your terms and Conditions!!!!" Henry exclaimed. I grinned for the first time in a week. An improvement.

"WELCOME TO THE GROUP!!" Donghae, Shindong and Eunhyuk yelled trying to be happy, but everyone could tell they werent.

 

~~~~~~~~

 

"Goodnight! Have a great first night here! If you need anything, I'm in the room nextdoor." I tell Henry and Zhou Mi as we get ready to go to bed.

~~~~~~~~

 

As I lay in bed I think of the times we had with Kyuhyun, Ryeowook and Sungmin. I start to tear.

 

'Hello? Anyone there? Help!'

 

I hear someone talking. I get up and open the door... nobody's there.

 

'Leeteuk-hyung! Can you see me?'

 

'Hello! We're right here!'

 

It was the voice of Kyuhyun and Ryeowook. I go out and look throughout the dorm... nobody... I head back to my room.

"Hello?" Someone said.

 

"Ryeowook?" I reply.

"So you hear him too..." Yesung stepped out of the shadow.

 

'You can't see us? We're right here! They can hear us right?'

 

Now it was the voice of Sungmin. It seems to be all in my head, but since Yesung can hear it... I guess not.

 

'Hurry! They're coming!'

 

We heard Ryeowook again with a sound of urgency.

"WHERE ARE YOU!?!?!" I finally yell after all the worry and tension.

 

'HE-'

 

One started, but was cut off.

 

"Hello?" Yesung said again.

 

Nothing.

 

"Guys? What are you doing?" Henry creeped out of his room.

"Oh nothi-"

"Hey... do you see that? There are 3 guys..." Henry said pointing to the doorway, but I saw nothing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Do you want me to put a chappie up of what Sungmin and Kyu and Wookie are up too? From their point of view?? I might!!!